+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

DR.GULRASOOL

Star Member
Aug 11, 2021
I said yes to job offer, My NOC is B 1214 mail Supervisor, but according to your knowledge is my reading band 5.5 is an issue? but is NOC B and clearly says require CLB is 5......

Reading band 5.5 corresponds towhat in CLB. Kindly recheck...CLB and IELTS band are separate.

T0pubo

Dec 11, 2021
St. John's/Montreal
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-11-2021
Doc's Request.
14-03-2022
AOR Received.
14-04-2022
Med's Done....
03-11-2021
What's the NOC for a Scheduling Coordinator for Personal Support Workers?

Tulsi

Oct 19, 2019
Dear experts,

I have completed my 3 years Aircraft maintenance engineering course ( enrolled in 2017 - completed in 2020).Since it was a license course ,and considered as 3 yrs diploma course after +2.

After one year i.e on 2018 I enrolled for bachelor program via distance mode and get it completed on 2021 (3 yrs ) . In this circumstances will I be able to get points of 2 or more degree /diploma /trade certificate score on CRS score calculator for express entry?

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Dear experts,

I have completed my 3 years Aircraft maintenance engineering course ( enrolled in 2017 - completed in 2020).Since it was a license course ,and considered as 3 yrs diploma course after +2.

After one year i.e on 2018 I enrolled for bachelor program via distance mode and get it completed on 2021 (3 yrs ) . In this circumstances will I be able to get points of 2 or more degree /diploma /trade certificate score on CRS score calculator for express entry?
So any foreign education is assessed by ECA authorities in lieu of Canadian education standards. So get the assessment from any one to see the level of your education.

Deepak884800

Star Member
Apr 6, 2022
Hi everyone,

I received ITA a month back. I am in process of submitting my application. However, since my passport was getting expired in less than 6 months, I choose to renew it to avoid any complications while my application is being processed. I still have a month to submit my application. But at the time of writing this message, I am yet to received my new passport (my current passport stands cancelled).

1) I would like to know If I could submit my PR application with my current "expired passport" just in case I don't receive my new passport before my ITA gets expired and inform IRCC once I receive my new passport through web form?.

2) I have PCC issued on my current "cancelled passport" which is valid for good 3 months from now. Will this PCC meet the eligibility criteria or I need to apply a fresh one which would be issued against my yet to come new passport?

I would appreciate if experts or anyone familiar with such case could help me resolve this issue, thanks in advance.

rshangle

Star Member
Jan 21, 2021
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Hi everyone,

I received ITA a month back. I am in process of submitting my application. However, since my passport was getting expired in less than 6 months, I choose to renew it to avoid any complications while my application is being processed. I still have a month to submit my application. But at the time of writing this message, I am yet to received my new passport (my current passport stands cancelled).

1) I would like to know If I could submit my PR application with my current "expired passport" just in case I don't receive my new passport before my ITA gets expired and inform IRCC once I receive my new passport through web form?.

2) I have PCC issued on my current "cancelled passport" which is valid for good 3 months from now. Will this PCC meet the eligibility criteria or I need to apply a fresh one which would be issued against my yet to come new passport?

I would appreciate if experts or anyone familiar with such case could help me resolve this issue, thanks in advance.
Your current passport should still be valid. How do you know it stands 'Canceled' if you haven't received the new passport?
However, submit your application using your current passport, and once you get your new passport, update IRCC through a webform.
If your PCC is still valid (less than 6 months), use the same. If IRCC asks for a new one later, apply for PCC at that time, or you can also apply as soon as you receive your new passport to save some time.

Reactions: Deepak884800

Abdi olow

Jul 6, 2022
Xamar
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Visa application office
NOC Code......
Non
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
I am Abdi Olow Gutale a father of six children. I do not work. I am worried about my children's future. I do not have the funds to pay for school. Even everyday life, like food, is difficult for me to find. 24/7 I have no brother to help me. Our government is very weak. the public cannot help. I live in a rented house. no matter how difficult our lives may be. but the biggest pain for me is the future of my children. I would like them to get an education. to improve their future. is my favorite This is why I want to ask the Canadian government to help me as a human being. I am a distressed father please help me. give me resettlement. provide children with education up to university level. This is my application to the Government of Canada. especially the Prime Minister of Canada. Mr. Prime Minister, if you receive my message, send me an answer and I will ask you.

abdi olow

somalia Mogadishu
Tel 00252619899016

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I am Abdi Olow Gutale a father of six children. I do not work. I am worried about my children's future. I do not have the funds to pay for school. Even everyday life, like food, is difficult for me to find. 24/7 I have no brother to help me. Our government is very weak. the public cannot help. I live in a rented house. no matter how difficult our lives may be. but the biggest pain for me is the future of my children. I would like them to get an education. to improve their future. is my favorite This is why I want to ask the Canadian government to help me as a human being. I am a distressed father please help me. give me resettlement. provide children with education up to university level. This is my application to the Government of Canada. especially the Prime Minister of Canada. Mr. Prime Minister, if you receive my message, send me an answer and I will ask you.

abdi olow

somalia Mogadishu
Tel 00252619899016
This is not a government web site and there are no government officials here.

The king 889

Oct 15, 2022
Guys, there are 2 types of certificates of qualification in canada ( Red seal and Provincial ), on the CRS calculator page it said that having a certifiacte of qualification gives 50 points in the express entry
Now my question is that if I get a provincial certificate of qualification in one of the skilled trades will I get the 50 points?

The CRS calculatwr web page doesn't say anything about that, it just says , ( any certificate of qualification) that's why I am asking

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Guys, there are 2 types of certificates of qualification in canada ( Red seal and Provincial ), on the CRS calculator page it said that having a certifiacte of qualification gives 50 points in the express entry
Now my question is that if I get a provincial certificate of qualification in one of the skilled trades will I get the 50 points?

The CRS calculatwr web page doesn't say anything about that, it just says , ( any certificate of qualification) that's why I am asking
Yes, you can count 50 points if a provincial certification.