+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Thanks so much for your feedback
I was a researcher for a company is that considered as a skill?
Assume this is studying outside Canada. You have to figure out your own NOCs using the database. NOC A, B or 0. If you have 3 years of experience for the other jobs, you would know the NOCs for those jobs too.

annasteve

May 3, 2022
Hi guys, I'm new to the forum and I'm having a question regarding my work experience. I got a full-time NOC B job and worked from Oct 2020 to July 2021 (I got laid off after July 2021), I recently started a new full-time job (same title, same field) in March 2022 and have been working since. So do I need to wait until next year March to start my Express Entry profile or can I start now? What document(s) do I need from my old job? I had an employment letter while I was there with my ROE, pay stub, and T4. Thank you in advance.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi guys, I'm new to the forum and I'm having a question regarding my work experience. I got a full-time NOC B job and worked from Oct 2020 to July 2021 (I got laid off after July 2021), I recently started a new full-time job (same title, same field) in March 2022 and have been working since. So do I need to wait until next year March to start my Express Entry profile or can I start now? What document(s) do I need from my old job? I had an employment letter while I was there with my ROE, pay stub, and T4. Thank you in advance.
Assume this is Canadian experience so if you have one year of Canadian Experience, and have ECA (if required) and IELTS then yes.

Reactions: annasteve

annasteve

May 3, 2022
Assume this is Canadian experience so if you have one year of Canadian Experience, and have ECA (if required) and IELTS then yes.
Yes this is Canadian experience. So my work experience can be combined from two jobs and doesn’t have to be continuous? Thank you for your reply.

annasteve

May 3, 2022
Yes, you can combine Canadian experience and it doesn’t need to be continious.
Thank you so much! I have another question about my education history, I studied for 2 yrs in Singapore and essentially the academic credits I earned from that institution were transferred towards an university in the States so I only needed to spend another 2 years in the States to get my full bachelor degree. In the ECA report for the degree I got from the States it said that my degree is an equivalent of a 4-yr program in Canada. Given that I studied in the states for 2 yrs, how many years should i put on the complete/full academic years field when I start my EE profile? should it be 2 or 4? sorry if it sounds confusing.

EDIT: So I suppose I'll need to put 2 yrs for the time I studied in Singapore and 2 yrs in the States? Then when I have to submit documents I could attach both transcripts with a letter of explanation clarifying that the academic credits from Singapore were transferred to the States hence there's only one ECA report done for the degree earned in the States?

Last edited:

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Thank you so much! I have another question about my education history, I studied for 2 yrs in Singapore and essentially the academic credits I earned from that institution were transferred towards an university in the States so I only needed to spend another 2 years in the States to get my full bachelor degree. In the ECA report for the degree I got from the States it said that my degree is an equivalent of a 4-yr program in Canada. Given that I studied in the states for 2 yrs, how many years should i put on the complete/full academic years field when I start my EE profile? should it be 2 or 4? sorry if it sounds confusing.

EDIT: So I suppose I'll need to put 2 yrs for the time I studied in Singapore and 2 yrs in the States? Then when I have to submit documents I could attach both transcripts with a letter of explanation clarifying that the academic credits from Singapore were transferred to the States hence there's only one ECA report done for the degree earned in the States?
2 and 2 with transcripts from both schools.

Grace kachi

Sep 10, 2022
Good day, please I need clarification on something, I checked for eligibility for express entry , I got my reference code but on submitting my application, they told me my score was zero. My school certificate was evaluated by wes and it is equivalent to Canada qualification also I have 4 years paid work experience. Please what can I do, can I apply again because the application said I’m ineligible .

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Good day, please I need clarification on something, I checked for eligibility for express entry , I got my reference code but on submitting my application, they told me my score was zero. My school certificate was evaluated by wes and it is equivalent to Canada qualification also I have 4 years paid work experience. Please what can I do, can I apply again because the application said I’m ineligible .
What is your full profile - age, ECA equivalency, IELTS score by band and NOC (one year, continuous skilled work experience in one NOC).