+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Bonjour chers membres aidez moi s'il vous plait je vis au Cameroun et j'ai envie d'aller au Canada pour travailler,. Quelqu'un pourrait-il m'aider à trouver un travail ou un employeur peut importe le domaine???? Je fais dans le domaine agricole et hôtelier merci
There are no jobs here. You need to apply on job websites like Job Bank and Indeed.

areasmina

Feb 12, 2019
El Salvador
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-09-2020
AOR Received.
23-09-2020
Med's Done....
5-11-2020
Interview........
N/A
Hey guys, just got my passport mailed with the visa. Just a quick question tho, now that I have it, is that the only document I need to bring when traveling to Canada? Or is there another document I need to bring? Like for instance my proof of funds? Thanks!

saandaai

Aug 13, 2022
Hi,
I am new over here and I don't know where to ask for confusion,
BTW, my ECA was going on correct path till yesterday when the update says " final review going on"
and suddenly today it says on hold contact costumer care,

can any one help
please

neo_dxb

Star Member
Sep 11, 2020
Hello,

I have created a new express entry profile yesterday as I just received the CELPIP-G score. After creating the profile, I can see ZERO points marked against Canadian Education (full time 2 years Masters program, which I did remotely due to COVID, between September 2020 - April 2022. As per IRCC, students affected by COVID and who have done their education remotely between March 2020-August 2022 will get full points, but that is not the case for me.

Do I wait for them to update the points? I have answered 'No' to the following questions:
1. Did you complete at least 50% of the study or training program's courses through in-person learning?
2. Did you study in Canada for at least 8 months in order to earn this degree, diploma or certificate?

Any advice would be much appreciated.

Thanks

pankajsoni

Star Member
Jan 8, 2019
Hi guys,
For people with their first landing in 2022,
1) How much time did it take to receive the card?
2) Was it delivered to your mail box? or you had to show some ID to the delivery person?

Thank you!

Alaazan

Aug 15, 2022
Hi
I have applied for an EE (express entry)profile on March which was eligible, now my ielts has expired and i got a message that my profile is not eligible any more.

on the other side I have a MPNP (Manitoba) profile which I have submitted on 1st of April 2022 and it is under assessment since few days only.

Do i need to get a new ielts test for the MPNP or the officer will do the evaluation based on the available ielts at the time of submission?

do i need to creat a new EE? Or just get the new ielts and update the existing profile?

hihello227

Star Member
May 12, 2022
Hi everyone, question: should my job title be the same as the one from a reference letter? or if my NOC is 2282 (which is "IT helpdesk"), can I say that my job title is IT helpdesk? Thanks.

AUppal

Nov 14, 2012
Hi
I have now submitted my passport for visa stamp for SINP. Does someone know how long it takes to get the passport back?

hihello227

Star Member
May 12, 2022
Dear members, I'm not sure what to choose in the "field of study" section.

I did my Master's in Game Science and Design. In my both diploma and WES evaluation it's written that I have Master's in Digital Media. Should I choose 1. "Computing/Information Technology" or 2."Other" ?

I don't feel like choosing "Arts, General" or "Arts, Fine/Visual/Performing" because they're more related to non-technical stuff; whereas I took courses like coding and how to use different kinds of software.

Thank you!

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
Dear members, I'm not sure what to choose in the "field of study" section.

I did my Master's in Game Science and Design. In my both diploma and WES evaluation it's written that I have Master's in Digital Media. Should I choose 1. "Computing/Information Technology" or 2."Other" ?

I don't feel like choosing "Arts, General" or "Arts, Fine/Visual/Performing" because they're more related to non-technical stuff; whereas I took courses like coding and how to use different kinds of software.

Thank you!
Select Computing/Information Technology.