+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

a.bob

Jun 27, 2022
suggesting a more interactive sessions to those explanations. zoom meeting will certainly make me understand how I fit in.

iampratik

Apr 9, 2022
When I send passport and letter to VFS, do I have to send separate envelopes for me and spouse? Or does it all have to be in one package. We have applied for fsw in one application, with me as primary applicant

Sowgat

May 17, 2019
Hi, I have submitted my EE profile with 445 crs Score and today I found out my score is automatically updated as 458. I believe it is for my job experience which expected to be 2 years by August not July. Do I need to worry? Thanks

Meh1122

Jan 31, 2016
Can we create EE profile if have low IELTS bands like 5.5 ? please guide as need to apply PNP via EE ?
Or any other quicker way to apply PNP for any province please suggest

Mayank9850

Jul 6, 2022
Hi everyone,
I am Qualified Chartered Accountant.
I have recently applied for PR Canada.
One of the necessary document is Certificate of Membership. However I haven't received the membership certificate.

Can anyone pls suggest any alternate document which will be accepted by the WES.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Can we create EE profile if have low IELTS bands like 5.5 ? please guide as need to apply PNP via EE ?
Or any other quicker way to apply PNP for any province please suggest
No you need CLB 7 in all bands to be elgible and create an EE profile. SINP OID may be an option if eligible.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi everyone,
I am Qualified Chartered Accountant.
I have recently applied for PR Canada.
One of the necessary document is Certificate of Membership. However I haven't received the membership certificate.

Can anyone pls suggest any alternate document which will be accepted by the WES.
If you have applied for EE then you have completed WES already.

lincolnG-k

Jul 7, 2022
Hi, I’m currently a student in canada trying to apply for pr via the express entry and looking for someone or firm with in-depth knowledge to assist and also with my family back home ?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi, I’m currently a student in canada trying to apply for pr via the express entry and looking for someone or firm with in-depth knowledge to assist and also with my family back home ?
You can do it yourself…all the information is on the website. If you dont want to do it yourself then hired a licensed immigration consultant.

lincolnG-k

Jul 7, 2022
You can do it yourself…all the information is on the website. If you dont want to do it yourself then hired a licensed immigration consultant.
Yeah , I have been going about it myself , and it got a bit confusing as to the eligibility and some other things , I just wanted to know if someone was more knowledgeable to advise, that’s all