+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Yeah , I have been going about it myself , and it got a bit confusing as to the eligibility and some other things , I just wanted to know if someone was more knowledgeable to advise, that’s all
look at hiring a licensed immigration consultant if you don’t understand the process.

Jun 16, 2022
hi,

is the Proof of fund needed to submit at the time of Pool Submission?
even after obtaining My ilets eligibility score my agency is asking for the proof of fund.
i had carried many research and got to see that, only after attaining the invitation from any provice, at that time all the documents including the proof of Fund and references to be provided.

so could you please tell me is the proof of fund needed to submit before invitation?

Thank you

Reactions: Louis1

sukantam

Mar 3, 2022
Hi Group, I have a query regarding proof of fund.
While creating express entry profile, i had to fill the fund details and add as 20000 CAD.
Since i am an Inland applicant with a Job (Intra company transfer) do i need to give the proof of fund as 20000 CAD in my account.
FYI - I am not eligible under CEC as my Job is less than a year.
Please suggest

Reactions: Homelonely

CGYMAAN87

Oct 26, 2015
Hello Everyone,

I need some advice!

I'm on a post-grad work permit in Canada, I haven't filed my PR application yet, since I'm still waiting for the next TR to PR or Express entry points rounds. I'm planning to get married, and my bf is in India, the actual issue is, that he was inadmissible for 5 years (from 2016 to 2021) for misrepresentation on his own work permit application, and his inadmissibility period ended in 2021. Now I'm confused about whether I should wait to get my PR before we get married and then sponsor him or should I get married first and then add him to my future PR application. Any pros/cons for both these options? What would be the best route for us? Is it easy to get a spousal work permit if you are on a temporary visa (work permit) like in my case if we don't wait until my PR?

Appreciate any input!

khusboo

Jan 2, 2022
Hello,

I am new to this forum and I need some advice.

I have recently created my Express Entry Profile on 6th July, 2022 with below details:

CRS score - 347
Eligible for - Federal Skilled Worker program
NOC code - 2173
My Brief - I have done my Bachelors in Information Technology and have around 12 years of experience. My husband has done his Bachelors and Masters and he is yet to give his IELTS, his ECA is completed.

As my CRS score is quite low, I require help in understanding the provincial program and how can I get job offer and use Expression of interest option specific to province? What can be the best option for me to get the PR?
Thank you in advance!

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello,

I am new to this forum and I need some advice.

I have recently created my Express Entry Profile on 6th July, 2022 with below details:

CRS score - 347
Eligible for - Federal Skilled Worker program
NOC code - 2173
My Brief - I have done my Bachelors in Information Technology and have around 12 years of experience. My husband has done his Bachelors and Masters and he is yet to give his IELTS, his ECA is completed.

As my CRS score is quite low, I require help in understanding the provincial program and how can I get job offer and use Expression of interest option specific to province? What can be the best option for me to get the PR?
Thank you in advance!
If your husband has a masters then doesn‘t he have the higher score? Research PNPs to understand the different programs and streams. To get a job offer (very difficult) you must search for jobs on Canadian websites (job bank, LinkedIn). For EE, the employer needs a LMIA to prove no Canadian can do the job, only you. That will give you 50 points so still not enough to be nominated. So you would have to apply for a closed work permit to come to Canada and work.

You need to try and increase your EE score.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/provincial-nominees/works.html

hihello227

Star Member
May 12, 2022
Dear members, could you please take a look at my case? I'm super confused! :(

1) Currently I do have 2 years and 10 months of work exp. Can I submit my application now, and claim that I have 3 years of work exp.? What I'm thinking is, even if I get an ITA around October-November 2022, I'll have my 3 years anniversary on November 1st, 2022. Or do I need to wait till November 1st to actually meet this criteria?

2) I know that the system calculates work experience from month/01st to month/31st. My CV:
  • Company X: 23 Sept, 2019 - 29 Oct, 2021 (2 years and 1 month) --> Question: what's my start date? Is it September or October? Technically I started in September but if I choose "September" the system will think I was working from the beginning of the month. According to this logic, October seems more like the truth? (???)
  • Company Y: 01 Nov, 2021 - present (10 months so far) --> Question: I'm planning to submit my profile on 01 Nov, 2022 to meet the "3 years work exp." criteria, so I write it as: 01 Nov, 2021 - till Oct, 2022 or Nov, 2022?
Am I overthinking everything? Lol

Cedouane

Jul 5, 2022
Bonjour chers membres aidez moi s'il vous plait je vis au Cameroun et j'ai envie d'aller au Canada pour travailler,. Quelqu'un pourrait-il m'aider à trouver un travail ou un employeur peut importe le domaine???? Je fais dans le domaine agricole et hôtelier merci