+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

IndianJack

Star Member
Jul 9, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: Education relevance

Asivad Anac said:
Not mandatory. In your specific case, you can apply for such a position with an undergraduate degree and few years of experience.
Again, does the UG degree need to be in management or sales or a related field?

I studied Public Administration, Economics and Geography in my UG degree.

I have a Masters in Public Administration.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

IndianJack said:
Again, does the UG degree need to be in management or sales or a related field?

I studied Public Administration, Economics and Geography in my UG degree.

I have a Masters in Public Administration.
For generic job profiles like Sales, having an educational qualification in Business studies isn't mandatory. What's more important is to have proven experience.

IndianJack

Star Member
Jul 9, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Asivad Anac said:
For generic job profiles like Sales, having an educational qualification in Business studies isn't mandatory. What's more important is to have proven experience.
Thank you, Asivad Anac!

sharon28

Apr 15, 2015
My question is on proof of funds. Apart from the six months bank statement, can I also use the valuation report on a property owned by me.
Thank you.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sharon28 said:
My question is on proof of funds. Apart from the six months bank statement, can I also use the valuation report on a property owned by me.
Thank you.
No. CIC doesn't accept property valuations as POF.

chefdada

Jan 11, 2015
Hello guys just want to ask coz my application got cancelled and I'm planing to create a new EE profile but I just have a job offer and my lmia is still on posses. Do I have to wait for my lmia to create a new profile or just the job offer will do.

infomaster

Jul 11, 2015
Hello fpaikar,

you mentioned you are waiting for ECA report. I was reading through that ECA process and there is a section that talks about that the client needs to contact the university/institution to send their credentials directly to the evaluating agency. So my question is - how would we accomplish that if the university is in a different state ? secondly , since you have already gone through this process, can you tell me how easy / difficult this process is ? Thirdly, do we need to contact all boards/unversities who certificates we are requesting to get assessed ?

Srbh71

Jul 11, 2015
Hello guys i would like to get information about creating profile for express entry as i have 6 month my field experience in my field which is fall under Noc B and i also have experience of retail supervisor which also fall under Noc B so i would like to know tht im eligible under CEC or we have to have one year same field experience so please give me reply if anyone know something.Thank you

sharma1990

Apr 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asivad Anac said:
No. CIC doesn't accept property valuations as POF.
Hello Asivad Anac

I have a question , actually i am confused about my spouse medical thing like i am in canada and she is in back home , so how its gonna work like she have to send me the medical report so i can submit it from here or she can anyhow submit from back home

Thanks in advance

sheen

Aug 19, 2010
HI ALL,

I HAVE A QUICK QUESTION. MY PREVIOUS EMPLOYER MAILED ME MY EXPERIENCE LETTER BUT THEY FORGOT TO MENTION HOURS WORKED PER WEEK (EVEN THOUGH THEY MENTIONED PAY/PER AND HOW MUCH I USED TO MAKE MONTHLY).

ALSO, IN MY EXPRESS ENTRY PROFILE I MENTIONED I WORKED WITH THEM FROM "JANUARY 2011 TO DECEMBER 2012" IN THE LETTER SHE WROTE "APRIL 2011 TO DECEMBER 2012". IS IT SOMETHING TO BE WORRIED ABOUT AND ASK HER TO MAKE ME A NEW ONE IT WON'T BE AN ISSUE?

KINDLY HELP,

THANKS IN ADVANCE :)

sharma1990

Apr 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sheen said:
HI ALL,

I HAVE A QUICK QUESTION. MY PREVIOUS EMPLOYER MAILED ME MY EXPERIENCE LETTER BUT THEY FORGOT TO MENTION HOURS WORKED PER WEEK (EVEN THOUGH THEY MENTIONED PAY/PER AND HOW MUCH I USED TO MAKE MONTHLY).

ALSO, IN MY EXPRESS ENTRY PROFILE I MENTIONED I WORKED WITH THEM FROM "JANUARY 2011 TO DECEMBER 2012" IN THE LETTER SHE WROTE "APRIL 2011 TO DECEMBER 2012". IS IT SOMETHING TO BE WORRIED ABOUT AND ASK HER TO MAKE ME A NEW ONE IT WON'T BE AN ISSUE?

KINDLY HELP,

THANKS IN ADVANCE :)
If you can tell them to make the new one for you,just do it because i think CIC will see your Experience letter and if they find out something different as you mentioned in your express entry profile, there would be a problem for u in future so i am just saying why to take risk

sheen

Aug 19, 2010
sharma1990 said:
If you can tell them to make the new one for you,just do it because i think CIC will see your Experience letter and if they find out something different as you mentioned in your express entry profile, there would be a problem for u in future so i am just saying why to take risk
Thank you so much for your reply. I will ask them to make the letter again, I am just little concerned about changing the employment duration. If they will agree to change start date from APRIL 2011 to JANUARY 2011.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sharma1990 said:
Hello Asivad Anac

I have a question , actually i am confused about my spouse medical thing like i am in canada and she is in back home , so how its gonna work like she have to send me the medical report so i can submit it from here or she can anyhow submit from back home

Thanks in advance
She can book a slot for medicals there and get it done. Insist on eMedical, they will give her a 1 page confirmation document when done which you will upload to your profile.

rhonny20

Jul 12, 2012
Help Help..Asivad and other seniors

I Have applied PR under express entry (ITA 22 may). My work permit is expired and I had applied restoration to keep my status valid. I do have a valid provincial nomination under EE .

My question : Can I leave canada and wait for my PR in my home country as restoration will take at least 4 months?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rhonny20 said:
Help Help..Asivad and other seniors

I Have applied PR under express entry (ITA 22 may). My work permit is expired and I had applied restoration to keep my status valid. I do have a valid provincial nomination under EE .

My question : Can I leave canada and wait for my PR in my home country as restoration will take at least 4 months?
I imagine you can do that without affecting your PR application.