+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

sharma1990

Apr 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asivad Anac said:
She can book a slot for medicals there and get it done. Insist on eMedical, they will give her a 1 page confirmation document when done which you will upload to your profile.
Thanx Asivad Anac for your help ..

sharma1990

Apr 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sharma1990 said:

One more question

Do i have to fill up all the places i lived from last years ? Is there any effect on my file if i missed one or twi places actually i moved many places in canada and i don't remember the exact address of some places

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sharma1990 said:

One more question

Do i have to fill up all the places i lived from last years ? Is there any effect on my file if i missed one or twi places actually i moved many places in canada and i don't remember the exact address of some places
Personal history has to be comprehensive so don't have any obvious gaps. It need not be heavily detailed. For instance, it need not record every vacation ever taken or record small trips. But it should include major milestones in life like education, employment changes, moving countries etc.

sharma1990

Apr 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asivad Anac said:
Personal history has to be comprehensive so don't have any obvious gaps. It need not be heavily detailed. For instance, it need not record every vacation ever taken or record small trips. But it should include major milestones in life like education, employment changes, moving countries etc.
Thanx alot ... Still waiting to give +1 again .. ;D

sharma1990

Apr 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asivad Anac said:
Hello guys ,

i am stuck in my education history part the thing is when i made my express entry profile i didn't mention anything about my studies so now in this part do i have to put all the information about my previous studies or i can go ahead to next part with NO

PLEASE HELP

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sharma1990 said:
Hello guys ,

i am stuck in my education history part the thing is when i made my express entry profile i didn't mention anything about my studies so now in this part do i have to put all the information about my previous studies or i can go ahead to next part with NO

PLEASE HELP
This is similar to the work history-personal history situation. If you're not claiming any points for those qualifications, you can leave them out of your profile.

sharma1990

Apr 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asivad Anac said:
This is similar to the work history-personal history situation. If you're not claiming any points for those qualifications, you can leave them out of your profile.

Perfect thanks a lot,and really thankful to you for this help , really appreciate

sharma1990

Apr 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asivad Anac said:
so here the same question again i am at personal activity part and they asking me to fill my last 10 years activities so do i have to fill every thing including studying and courses ? because i didn't mention anything about my studies in my express entry profile

Zahid_Uttara

Star Member
May 5, 2010
Dear All

I have got ITA. In my Express Entry application I have mentioned NOC 2174 as my occupation and in experience 8 years (4 companies) in NOC 2174
and 1 year in NOC 2171. But in my provincial nomination it was mentioned NOC 2173 and they instructed me to keep similarity in the NOC code of
both Express Entry application and provincial nomination. When I am filling up ITA application should I modify my NOC? Should I change all NOC 2174 to NOC 2173 and
keep the 2171 as it is?

Can you please tell me how long it would take to accomplish all the process if I fill up application and send all required documents with in two weeks?
I have to stay till December to complete my EMBA.

From where I would get Medical exam form?

When I will get check-list of all required documents? Is it after submitting my application?

Please advise me.

Kind regards
Zahid

SAJ_ee2015

Jul 4, 2015
Zahid_Uttara said:
Dear All

I have got ITA. In my Express Entry application I have mentioned NOC 2174 as my occupation and in experience 8 years (4 companies) in NOC 2174
and 1 year in NOC 2171. But in my provincial nomination it was mentioned NOC 2173 and they instructed me to keep similarity in the NOC code of
both Express Entry application and provincial nomination. When I am filling up ITA application should I modify my NOC? Should I change all NOC 2174 to NOC 2173 and
keep the 2171 as it is?

Can you please tell me how long it would take to accomplish all the process if I fill up application and send all required documents with in two weeks?
I have to stay till December to complete my EMBA.

From where I would get Medical exam form?

When I will get check-list of all required documents? Is it after submitting my application?

Please advise me.

Kind regards
Zahid
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp

this link contains answers to all your questions :) All the best

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sharma1990 said:
so here the same question again i am at personal activity part and they asking me to fill my last 10 years activities so do i have to fill every thing including studying and courses ? because i didn't mention anything about my studies in my express entry profile
No problem with that. Personal history is all about full disclosure, the other two aren't.

IndianJack

Star Member
Jul 9, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Proof of Funds

Is it admissible if my father transfers the required amount of funds from his business account to my personal account after I get an ITA?

sujeetraja

Oct 28, 2014
Hello,

I have submitted my express entry profile on April 2015. My current points are 385. Iam confused as to whether I should write ielts again as my current score is 8 (L),9 (R),7 (S),6.5 (W). A CLB of 9 would take my score to 455 points. Please advice. Would there be a greater chance to get ITA if my score is 455.

Regards,
Sujeet Raja

Zahid_Uttara

Star Member
May 5, 2010
SAJ_ee2015 said:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp

this link contains answers to all your questions :) All the best
Thank you very much. I need to know the first query. Can you please suggest.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: Proof of Funds

IndianJack said:
Is it admissible if my father transfers the required amount of funds from his business account to my personal account after I get an ITA?
Yes. Get a signed self-declaration from him that this transaction is a gift and not a loan hence funds need not be returned to him. Include all details of the actual transaction including account numbers, dates, amount, wire transfer reference nos etc.