+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

DiNaV

Feb 25, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-May-2016
AOR Received.
22-Apr-2017
IELTS Request
30-Apr-2016
Med's Done....
06-Mar-2017(Pre-meds)
I m married and my wife will not be coming with me to Canada,however she will come to canada after7 or 8 months ?? so should i show that my spouse will not be accompanying me to canada,however she will come to canada after 7 or 8 months. If you show her as "not accompanying" then you will have to sponsor her to call her to Canada.

Also my wife's cousin brother is a canadian citizen so should i show that i have a brother or sister in canada will i get points for that >> NOPE also my own cousin brother is in Canada for more than 5 years and is only trying for a PR till now so will i be awarded points for my brother?>> NOPE.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-factors.asp#adapt

agavaqif

Jun 8, 2017
Hi everyone,
There are several document that I need to translate before sending them.In cic website they say that translations muste be done by certified transslator in Canada. I live in another country so here we dont have Canadian certified translator.Is it ok to translate and get stamp or certification from Govermental notarial?

Kaur_anticipating

Star Member
May 29, 2017
i dont think so... its handled by one team as far as i know.
Hi
Thanks for the above

Finally I have a question on this schedule A
What is this schedule A . As per the cic site the schedule A form I see actually states everything filled in the application

1- Is this schedule A asked from anyone who answers yes to visa refusal

I am doing a CSE , plus LOE
Shall I also provide the schedule A upfront

2- And as this is for the secondary applicant I am assuming he only will have to fill this schedule A? Whereas I can make and sign the LOE - kindly confirm ??

Appreciate your help with the above two questions please

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I m married and my wife will not be coming with me to Canada,however she will come to canada after7 or 8 months ?? so should i show that my spouse will not be accompanying me to canada,however she will come to canada after 7 or 8 months.

Also my wife's cousin brother is a canadian citizen so should i show that i have a brother or sister in canada will i get points for that also my own cousin brother is in Canada for more than 5 years and is only trying for a PR till now so will i be awarded points for my brother?
better to keep her in the application, any which way you will have to get medicals done for her, PCC done for her, and show PoF for her even if she is not accompanying...

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi
Thanks for the above

Finally I have a question on this schedule A
What is this schedule A . As per the cic site the schedule A form I see actually states everything filled in the application

1- Is this schedule A asked from anyone who answers yes to visa refusal
YES
I am doing a CSE , plus LOE
Shall I also provide the schedule A upfront
UPTO YOU. I WOULD PROVIDE IT UPFRONT SIMPLY TO ENSURE THEY DONT COME BACK TO ME ASKING FOR IT AT A LATER STAGE... SAVES TIME.

2- And as this is for the secondary applicant I am assuming he only will have to fill this schedule A? Whereas I can make and sign the LOE - kindly confirm ??
YES. HE HAS TO FILL, BUT BETTER IF YOU BOTH SIGN THE DOCUMENT.

Appreciate your help with the above two questions please
see answers inline in Caps

agavaqif

Jun 8, 2017
Hi everyone,
There are several document that I need to translate before sending them.In cic website they say that translations muste be done by certified transslator in Canada. I live in another country so here we dont have Canadian certified translator.Is it ok to translate and get stamp or certification from Govermental notarial?
can anyone help pls?

PeachesAndMaples

Star Member
Jul 30, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
ITA 1.4.2017
AOR Received.
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
In God's Perfect Time
VISA ISSUED...
In God's Perfect Time
LANDED..........
In God's Perfect Time
Wes result is this:
Secondary school diploma and diploma (two years)

I would like to select the equivalency in the csr tool. Is this:
A. Secondary education
B. One year program at a university
C. 2 year program at a university
D. Bachelors degree (three or more year program at a university)
E. 2 or more degrees

Thank you!

ksp1989

Star Member
Oct 19, 2014
Hello Guys,

I have a doubt related to the question that is asked in the PR application. Have you applied for the PR application before? If yes, then we have to provide the PR file number.
Back in 2014 I have send a paper based FSW application for PR application but since it reached the annual quota the file was returned back to me by the immigration office with a letter stating that the annual quota for your NOC is reached and provided information related to other CIC PR programs to apply under those streams instead.

Now in that letter there is no file number. So if I say yes, what should i enter in file number as the letter didn't had any file number in it.

nilsen21

May 31, 2017
Hello everyone..
I haven a question on the proof of funds needed while filing for the PR. I am the primary applicant while my spouse is accompanying me. Can I also show her back accounts to meet the fund requirement?

would appreciate any response. Thanks

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everyone..
I haven a question on the proof of funds needed while filing for the PR. I am the primary applicant while my spouse is accompanying me. Can I also show her back accounts to meet the fund requirement?

would appreciate any response. Thanks
Yes, that's fine.