+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Please help

Is it possible that if my wife accompanies me to the Canada after i receive my PR Invitation can she come back to India after 1 month ??

also she can come back to canada after 7-8 months ,please revert??
man stop asking same question on every thread... :)

ersandee

Jul 12, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
LANDED..........
25-03-2019
Question on experience.
I (primary applicant) having 12 years of experience, with 4 employers but i am with current employer for 9 year now.

Do i need to mention all the employers/employment history or recent one will do as this is quite a period now ?

Thank you

reshad

Mar 19, 2017
URGENT: What or how or where to inform if someone have a baby after getting visa and before landing? What are the steps then?

Last edited:

mhd_azeem

Jun 27, 2017
Hi Guys,

I have a question about my credentials. I have two years degree from Pakistan (B.A) + 4 years degree from the UK. What option should suit me best? I know I should wait for the WES report but out of curiosity what should I select for the level of education?

Thanks

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Question on experience.
I (primary applicant) having 12 years of experience, with 4 employers but i am with current employer for 9 year now.

Do i need to mention all the employers/employment history or recent one will do as this is quite a period now ?

Thank you
in EE, you can show only one employer of 9 years

you can add the remaining work experience in personal history section after ITA.

Ginni0890

Jun 30, 2017
I am in the process of Profile creation. In the education history section, it starts from has you finished high school or any other higher education. Should i start from highest education here or start from high school onwards. Please help.

Rohityuv31

Star Member
Aug 7, 2017
Guys do i need to get ECA done for my Secondary and Senior secondary eduacation also or Only for the Bachelor degree( 4 years) that i have

Rohityuv31

Star Member
Aug 7, 2017
I am in the process of Profile creation. In the education history section, it starts from has you finished high school or any other higher education. Should i start from highest education here or start from high school onwards. Please help.
go from high school education to your highest education

mostaf

Mar 9, 2014
Hello you all, I have a question after I access the pool I scored 431 points and when I look at the details I am seeing that I score 0 point on the the field having school in Canada is that normal? also I checked when I was filling out the form that my wife is not joining me so I guess that's why they did not give points for anything regarding her, my question is, is there anyway to update those information for my wife?
Thank you

vkumar7077

Star Member
Jun 30, 2017
Guys just received ITA yesterday , There were no instructions on how to get my medical done in the PR application.
Can someone help me with the instructions?

I hope we should get Medical exam done before submitting the application for PR.
Is so one question, Can I get my Medical exam done outside of my country of residence?

I know FBI PCC takes lot of time , Does medicals take time as well?

Reactions: ultimateenergy