+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

Bluebell

Jun 4, 2015
Re: Express Entry Hours of Work

HELP!

I started working at my current role for 25-30 hours a week, several months later i increased to 34 and now around 36 ( average ) as some weeks i work more than others. I cant show this increment on my Express Entry Profile. Should i just write 36hrs, which is what i currently do?
I am worried about calculation of hours.

Hope someone can advise? ???

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
goms said:
I have a question:
Me and my spouse are under NOC A (it and hr professionals)

Would it be advisable to create our OWN SEPARATE EE profiles? The reason is so that if there is an employer that has an LMIA job offer for HR then they can see my wife‘s profile. And same goes for the IT employers.

Or should we just create a single EE profile and make me the primary applicant?
You can create 2 separate profiles, one each for your wife and yourself in which either of you is the primary applicant.

Linuxaway

Star Member
May 28, 2015
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
App. Filed.......
02-05-2016
Doc's Request.
07-06-2016
AOR Received.
02-05-2016
IELTS Request
12-05-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
19-07-2017
Hi YamPower,
Sorry I didn't understand your point of " For CEC applicants, the max is 600 but someone who has no work experience in Canada who is only eligible for FSW can only get up to 520 points." is that mean the max points for CEC is 600 points? is that right? because according to points matrix the total is 1200 (600 + LMIA/PNP).

I'm CEC and I have around 350 and I'm looking to get LMIA letter from my company. Do you think this will help?
Regards,

Frank

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Linuxaway said:
Hi YamPower,
Sorry I didn't understand your point of " For CEC applicants, the max is 600 but someone who has no work experience in Canada who is only eligible for FSW can only get up to 520 points." is that mean the max points for CEC is 600 points? is that right? because according to points matrix the total is 1200 (600 + LMIA/PNP).

I'm CEC and I have around 350 and I'm looking to get LMIA letter from my company. Do you think this will help?
Regards,

Frank
I think he meant without counting those additional 600 points via LMIA approved job offer or provincial nominations, the maximum CS score can be 600 for CEC and 520 for FSW (because 80 points accrue for Canadian work experience).

All the best!

Neel0526

Jan 13, 2014
Kolkata
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
07-11-2016
AOR Received.
03-12-2016
File Transfer...
20-01-2017
Passport Req..
05-05-2017
VISA ISSUED...
05-11-2017
LANDED..........
05-07-2017
Hi Expert,

I added my ECA report details in my existing EE Profile which is equivalent to Canadian Bachelor's degree of 4 years. But my in my CRS, 112 points didn't reflected.

Does it take sometime to refelect or do I need to create a fresh EE Profile with ECA?

Thanks in advance.

inder2513

Star Member
Jun 4, 2015
Can I include my foreign work experience under Work history while creating EE profile. I have reference letter from the employer.
Please help!!

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
inder2513 said:
Can I include my foreign work experience under Work history while creating EE profile. I have reference letter from the employer.
Please help!!
Yes

smart_682

Oct 26, 2014
Hi Everyone
I recieved below email twice with the same message that
your application has been updated so visit your profile to check status and messages for more information but when I visited my profile I couldnt find any update. My CRS score is 320
Would you please tell me that what is the meaning of below message? May be I am making some mistake by reading my profile.

Thanks

mechanical95

Star Member
Nov 12, 2014
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-July-15
Doc's Request.
24-July-15 & 5-Aug-15
AOR Received.
17-July-15
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
May 15
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Nov 15
VISA ISSUED...
8-Dec 15
LANDED..........
27-May-16
Dear All,
I need your help to the following questions:
I have received ITA:
Question: I have three children. In each child details shall I add again all family since it is stated in question statement" Please add family if not added in this application". Since all family (parents and borther and sister) are added at start of application.....I understand no need to add again under each child profile. Please advise

Question: 2: I am Pakistani and living in Saudi Arabia. In travel documents shall i only add my recent passport with visa stamp pages or..... all previous passports with visa stamp pages.

Question 3: Since I am living in Saudi Arabia, shall I also require to add my temporary resident cards of me and my family (Iqamas) and their translations with passports uploads?

Question 4: My wife family name has been changed after marriage with my name...Now in application upload shall she write explanation letter of change in name on simple paper or shall it be legal document. She wrote explanation letter on simple paper, signed and attested from Embassy and along with that, we are adding legal marriage certificate... Please advise.

Question 5: My wife is house wife.....I selected homemaker category.....in column which company, organization, i stated "At home"..? Please advise..

Question 6: I lived in Germany and left in 2003. I got police clearance certificate in 2006. Since then I never went back there. I understand that I don't need fresh police clearance certificate from this country..please advise.

aspiringme

Star Member
Jan 24, 2015
Hi all,

I have a query regarding education and experience relevancy. My spouse did her Bachelor of Commerce (2006) and MBA (Finance) in 2008. Presently she is working with a Private Accounting Company for a Chartered Accountant for the past more than two years. Since she is not a Chartered accountant so we have zeroed in on NOC 1311 to apply under Express Entry as she can't apply under NOC 1111 as that NOC specifically applies to applicants having Chartered Accountant certification under their belt. However, a consultant has suggested that she is overqualified for the NOC 1311 (Accounting technicians and bookkeepers) and she will end up jeopardizing her chances of getting an ITA. Hence, I seek clarification from the forum.

Kindly help...

DoubleS

Nov 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 5, 2014
Doc's Request.
CCC Jan 8, 2015
LANDED..........
Currently in Canada
goms said:
I have a question:
Me and my spouse are under NOC A (it and hr professionals)

Would it be advisable to create our OWN SEPARATE EE profiles? The reason is so that if there is an employer that has an LMIA job offer for HR then they can see my wife‘s profile. And same goes for the IT employers.

Or should we just create a single EE profile and make me the primary applicant?
There is no problem with creating separate profiles. As long as each of you are the dependent in the others profile. If you feel it would be to your benefit/advantage, I say go for it.
Good luck to you both!!!!

warsapp

Star Member
Dec 19, 2014
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
DoubleS said:
There is no problem with creating separate profiles. As long as each of you are the dependent in the others profile. If you feel it would be to your benefit/advantage, I say go for it.
Good luck to you both!!!!
Hello dear forumites,

i have encountered with the following problem and need your urgent assistance.
i had been working for university A from Aug 2008 till 30 September 2009 under noc 4011.
Then I moved to University B and worked there under the same noc from 1 oct 2009 till 1 September 2011.
Again rejoined University A from 1 September 2011 till now.
my question is how to fill work experience to show that it is continous as there is just 1 day gap between job change?

mechanical95

Star Member
Nov 12, 2014
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-July-15
Doc's Request.
24-July-15 & 5-Aug-15
AOR Received.
17-July-15
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
May 15
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Nov 15
VISA ISSUED...
8-Dec 15
LANDED..........
27-May-16
Question:
I lived in Germany till 2003. Lateron I obtained PCC in 2006 and never went back there. Do I need new PCC or my previous PCC issued in 2006 is sufficient? Please advise....

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mechanical95 said:
Question:
I lived in Germany till 2003. Lateron I obtained PCC in 2006 and never went back there. Do I need new PCC or my previous PCC issued in 2006 is sufficient? Please advise....
That PCC is sufficient.

SimranBaidwan67

Jun 7, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-oct-2015
Hi Guys,

Not sure if this question is already been answered but i will appreciate if someone can answer it again.

I have done my Bachelors from India and a 1 year diploma from Ontario, do i need to get ECA to get points for my Bachelors,

Thanks in advance.

Simran