+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
contactgajendra said:
Hello Stanlee,

Thank you for being active on this platform.

I have created a EE profile, initially when i tried with the Come to canada tool, it was showing that I am eligible but when I completed the profile it shows that I m not eligible.

I made my wife as a primary applicant, find the following details.

ILETS: R-8, S-7.5, L-8, W-6.5
ECA : done 4 years bachelor
Fund: 17000 CAD
Experience: more than 6 years

I have also not received any option for job bank submission.

Please guide me what should I do?

Regards
Gajendra
I can't see any reason why your profile would be ineligible.
Are the IELTS results still valid ?

If I were you, I'd try making another profile, and make sure that you haven't made any mistakes while entering your details.

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nucleus said:
Hi,

I've just created my EE profile, my CRS score is 474. Going by the latest trend and the recent discussions on the reduction of points in the next few months, i'm hoping to get an ITA soon.

So my situation is that i'll be traveling outside India for work in the coming week for the next 4 months, so if i get the ITA in that period i'll have to "apply at your nearest Indian embassy or consulate" to get my police clearance certificate (PCC), which i think is much more difficult task than actually applying for it in India.

Wanted to check with you guys if it's ok for me to get my PCC from India now and then get the medical certificate (MC) from the country that i'll be in after i get my ITA? Is it ok for the CIC that PCC and MC be from different countries for the same applicant?

Looking forward to hearing your views.

Thanks.
It shouldn't be a problem.
But be aware that your PCC, for your country of residence, cannot be more than 6 months old.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
vaibhav007us said:
Thanks Stanlee, a couple of follow on questions:

1. I hope CIC would not consider this as discrepancy in address as per EE profile and passport.

2. I guess police clearance certificate would only be required for the permanent address in the passport?

3. Is the communication address mentioned on any ITA or other documents issued by CIC? If yes, wouldnt this create a problem when I show this document to Passport office for police clearance?

Regards.
1. No, if required, you can write a Letter of Explanation for the same. Communication address always need not be the permanent address, people keep moving.

2. I am assuming that you are in India. You can apply for for PCC from PSK near to your current address, you will need to provide address proofs for the current address while applying for PCC. If not you can also apply for PCC from the place (permanent address) where your passport was issued. Please note that PCC issued by PSK does not mention any address, it is valid for your stay anywhere in the country. Check this link to know more about PCC from PSK http://passportindia.gov.in/AppOnlineProject/online/pccOnlineApp

3. For PCC, you do not have to show any CIC documents or ITA letter etc; you can straightaway apply for PCC.

vaibhav007us

Jun 1, 2016
Stanlee, does CIC practically send any documents by post etc or all correspondence is through email? Just thinking, if I mention my permanent address only in the EE profile to avoid issue?

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
vaibhav007us said:
Stanlee, does CIC practically send any documents by post etc or all correspondence is through email? Just thinking, if I mention my permanent address only in the EE profile to avoid issue?
Passports post visa stamping will be sent to your communication address which you can update anytime by intimating CIC using IRCC Web Form. Also, if you apply for PNP and get nominated, the province will mail you the Nomination Certificate to you.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
contactgajendra said:
Hello Stanlee,

Thank you for being active on this platform.

I have created a EE profile, initially when i tried with the Come to canada tool, it was showing that I am eligible but when I completed the profile it shows that I m not eligible.

I made my wife as a primary applicant, find the following details.

ILETS: R-8, S-7.5, L-8, W-6.5
ECA : done 4 years bachelor
Fund: 17000 CAD
Experience: more than 6 years

I have also not received any option for job bank submission.

Please guide me what should I do?

Regards
Gajendra
If you are applying under FSW, you also need to score minimum 67/100 points as per this link http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-factors.asp in addition to the other requirements.

Did you select 'Yes' for the question related to Job Offer? Only in that case, you will not get a message for Job Bank registration, otherwise, you will have to complete job bank registration.

Have you got your educational credentials assessed?

Once your profile becomes ineligible, you will have to create a submit a new profile.

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Stanlee said:
If you are applying under FSW, you also need to score minimum 67/100 points as per this link http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-factors.asp in addition to the other requirements.

Did you select 'Yes' for the question related to Job Offer? Only in that case, you will not get a message for Job Bank registration, otherwise, you will have to complete job bank registration. Once your profile becomes ineligible, you will have to create a submit a new profile.
I calculated their FSW at 71. I can't imagine why their profile is ineligible.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
istari said:
I calculated their FSW at 71. I can't imagine why their profile is ineligible.
Exactly, may be they would have wrongly put the IELTS date or missed a digit in the amount of funds or they would have mentioned an NOC which is not under skill type 0, A or B or they would not have got ECA done. Otherwise, everything else looks fine.

vaibhav007us

Jun 1, 2016
Is there any person in this forum who got WES ECA done with BCom(H) and Indian CA qualification? What do these qualify for amongst the options in the EE form (i.e. Two degrees etc)?

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
vaibhav007us said:
Is there any person in this forum who got WES ECA done with BCom(H) and Indian CA qualification? What do these qualify for amongst the options in the EE form (i.e. Two degrees etc)?
Did you get your ECA done, what does the Canandian Equivalence Summary in your report say?

hb_rashidy

Aug 25, 2015
Pakistan
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-11-2016
Nomination.....
31-8-2016
AOR Received.
28-11-2016
IELTS Request
Ielts L8, R7.5, W7, S7
File Transfer...
16/12/2016
Med's Done....
16-11-2016
Funds n Loan Inquiry :

Hi all,

I have 16000 Canadian Dollar in my bank account. 1 year ago (before starting immigration process) I applied for a small business loan amounting 12000 Canadian dollar. This loan has been sanctioned by yesterday. So I will have 2 accounts now, one my own current account having 16000 Canadian dollar from more than 1 year. Other with loan money.
In case I get ITA, can this loan become an issue for me?
How to tell CIC about this loan?

Thanks

vaibhav007us

Jun 1, 2016
Stanlee, I have applied for the WES ECA and expect to receive the same in a week or so now. In the meantime, I was reading on some other forums and found varied view on this question. therefore, wanted to know if this has been done by someone?

Boni M

Star Member
Jan 5, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everyone
Can anybody please tell me the CRS score..?
as I am little confused with CRS calculators.
Age.
33 years
Education
B.sc (3years)
B.ed. (1year)
M.A. (2years)
Experience
7 years
Ielts
8/8/7.5/7.5......L/S/R/W
Thanks in advance.... :)

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Boni M said:
Hello everyone
Can anybody please tell me the CRS score..?
as I am little confused with CRS calculators.
Age.
33 years
Education
B.sc (3years)
B.ed. (1year)
M.A. (2years)
Experience
7 years
Ielts
8/8/7.5/7.5......L/S/R/W
Thanks in advance.... :)
428 by my calculation.