+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

hb_rashidy

Aug 25, 2015
Pakistan
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-11-2016
Nomination.....
31-8-2016
AOR Received.
28-11-2016
IELTS Request
Ielts L8, R7.5, W7, S7
File Transfer...
16/12/2016
Med's Done....
16-11-2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
It is sufficient if you post your query once.

Funds n Loan Inquiry :

Hi,

I have 16000 Canadian Dollar in my bank account. 1 year ago (before starting immigration process) I applied for a small business loan amounting 12000 Canadian dollar. This loan has been sanctioned by yesterday. So I will have 2 accounts now, one my own current account having 16000 Canadian dollar from more than 1 year. Other with loan money.
In case I get ITA, can this loan become an issue for me?
How to tell CIC about this loan?

Thanks

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
hb_rashidy said:
Funds n Loan Inquiry :

Hi,

I have 16000 Canadian Dollar in my bank account. 1 year ago (before starting immigration process) I applied for a small business loan amounting 12000 Canadian dollar. This loan has been sanctioned by yesterday. So I will have 2 accounts now, one my own current account having 16000 Canadian dollar from more than 1 year. Other with loan money.
In case I get ITA, can this loan become an issue for me?
How to tell CIC about this loan?

Thanks
Well, IMO, it is sufficient if you show the funds that you have been maintaining since last year. As long as you can prove that funds are yours, you won't have a problem. No this loan won't be a problem - Most applicants would automatically become ineligible if everyone subtracted their liabilities from their assets.

nikhil.bhatia

Oct 12, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-11-2016
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
24-11-2016
IELTS Request
O-8 (L-9, R-8, S-7, W-7)
File Transfer...
24-11-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
10-11-2016
Interview........
N.A.
Passport Req..
17-02-17
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2017
LANDED..........
06-03-2017
Hello Guys,

I created my EE profile two weeks ago and everything was normal, today i logged into my CIC account everything is blank only the status is open its not showing my points nothing. is that normal? (P.S. i did not get any ITA)

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
nikhil.bhatia said:
Hello Guys,

I created my EE profile two weeks ago and everything was normal, today i logged into my CIC account everything is blank only the status is open its not showing my points nothing. is that normal? (P.S. i did not get any ITA)
Yes, when CIC updates their system, it happens sometimes. You can try logging in after 24 hours. If the issue recurs, you can use option Report a Technical Issue and attach screenshot of the same.

nikhil.bhatia

Oct 12, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-11-2016
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
24-11-2016
IELTS Request
O-8 (L-9, R-8, S-7, W-7)
File Transfer...
24-11-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
10-11-2016
Interview........
N.A.
Passport Req..
17-02-17
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2017
LANDED..........
06-03-2017
Stanlee said:
Yes, when CIC updates their system, it happens sometimes. You can try logging in after 24 hours. If the issue recurs, you can use option Report a Technical Issue and attach screenshot of the same.
Thanks for the reply. +1

mpjaved

Star Member
Apr 24, 2011
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SINP EE submitted on May 18th
Doc's Request.
9th June, submitted on 13th Jun, 2016
Nomination.....
Nominated 22nd July
Dear Stanlee, can you please let me know about the steps after receiving ITA. where can i upload the PCC and medical and where should i finf the doc check list specifically for my case (if any)

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
mpjaved said:
Dear Stanlee, can you please let me know about the steps after receiving ITA. where can i upload the PCC and medical and where should i finf the doc check list specifically for my case (if any)
After you receive ITA, once you log in to your Express Entry profile, you will have two buttons
- Continue Application
- Decline Invitation

Once you click Continue Application, you will be taken to pages similar to your Express Entry forms that you filled up. This page would have all the information carried forward from your Express Entry profile and additionally you also need to fill up Address History, Personal History and Travel History for each member listed in the application.

Post completion of each section, the system would generate a personal document checklist based on the information submitted by you in the previous pages. A sample document checklist for a family of two would look like something below.

Supporting Documents for Primary Applicant
Details Document Name Instructions Options
Not Provided Passports/Travel Documents (Multiple) (required) instructions Upload file
Not Provided Marriage License/Certificate (required) instructions Upload file
Not Provided Proof of medical exam (required) instructions Upload file
Not Provided Education (diplomas/degrees) (required) instructions Upload file
Not Provided Employment Records (required) instructions Upload file
Not Provided Police Certificates (Multiple) (required) instructions Upload file
Not Provided Proof of Means of Financial Support (required) instructions Upload file
Not Provided Digital photo (required) instructions Upload file

Supporting Documents for Spouse
Details Document Name Instructions Options
Not Provided Passports/Travel Documents (Multiple) (required) instructions Upload file
Not Provided Proof of medical exam (required) instructions Upload file
Not Provided Education (diplomas/degrees) (required) instructions Upload file
Not Provided Education Transcripts (required) instructions Upload file
Not Provided Police Certificates (Multiple) (required) instructions Upload file
Not Provided Digital photo (required) instructions Upload file

Once you have uploaded the documents, you have the option to make payment and submit your eAPR.

tyshow

Jun 10, 2015
All express entry abbreviations explained here on my blog site
http://www.leavingforcanada.com/abbreviations-used-during-the-permanent-residence-visa-process/

vaibhav007us

Jun 1, 2016
Hi, my IDP IELTS exam went very well but the score is L9/ R8/ S7/ W7.5, Im not sure if this is the best that anyone can get. quite disappointed. Any comments.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
vaibhav007us said:
Hi, my IDP IELTS exam went very well but the score is L9/ R8/ S7/ W7.5, Im not sure if this is the best that anyone can get. quite disappointed. Any comments.
To get a good CRS combined with Masters, you just need CLB 9 which is 8777 in LRWS which you have got. Did you try calculating your CRS score with your IELTS score? You need not worry, your IELTS scores are good.

vaibhav007us

Jun 1, 2016
Thanks Stanlee, I did, it is coming at 449 only (the lowest draw has gone uptil 450 only). If my speaking would have been 7.5, I would have got 452.

vaibhav007us

Jun 1, 2016
Is there a process of re-evaluation of IDP IELTS and is it effective, has anyone seen scores increasing as my wife got very less L6/ R7/ W6/ S7.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
vaibhav007us said:
Thanks Stanlee, I did, it is coming at 449 only (the lowest draw has gone uptil 450 only). If my speaking would have been 7.5, I would have got 452.
Agree. I would leave the decision to you whether you want to take IELTS again for the 3 points. Let's assume that you reappeared for IELTS and got 3 points more, but if your birthday is around the corner, your score will drop again.

Now the question with regard to taking IELTS again, if I were you, I would look at the cost-benefit and then go for it. If you apply for another test, you will get a date somewhere 2 months down the line, and then another 2 weeks of waiting for the score and also there is no guarantee that you may get the same scores again. Additionally, there is also the cost that you would incur.

Anyway, in another few months, OINP may start sending out invites again, once they have the new quota, or may be even the scores for direct ITA would come down or other PNPs may open. The best option that I can see forward for you is PNP. So that's my thought, would leave the decision to you.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
vaibhav007us said:
Is there a process of re-evaluation of IDP IELTS and is it effective, has anyone seen scores increasing as my wife got very less L6/ R7/ W6/ S7.
Yes, there is a process of remarking. The whole process would take 8 weeks and you will have to pay 50% of the actual test fees.

If you are planning for remarking, would suggest you to give only Speaking and Writing for remarking as the assessments of these modules are subjective. Once you have submitted your request, the test modules would be evaluated by another person (not the same person who reviewed and marked initially). If scores are revised, chances are very less, then you get the money back, otherwise you forfeit that amount.