+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
D123 said:
Do we need to attach 'Business card' of the person signing the 'Experience letter' ?
If you reference letter is on the letterhead of the company and is in the format requested by CIC, then not needed!

But if your company refused to give you a letter and you got one on plain paper, then it is better to get it notarized and attach the business card of the person signing the letter.

samjg25

Sep 4, 2014
Thanks for your reply.
Since my wife is secondary applicant I hope she doesn't require ECA for HSC.Correct?

Regards
Senthil

sheoran87

Star Member
Feb 17, 2015
Chandigarh
Visa Office......
New Delhi
hello Everyone

i want to ask

once we get an ITA and send our file to cic, after very next day of reaching our file to cic, our IELTS get expired then we are eligible or not?

my next question is

my passport is going to expire in 2017 and i have given it(Xerox copy) to PNP with my file and still i did not receive any thing means no nomination till date.

will it be a good idea to renew it at this stage or should i wait?(i am worried, if i send the old copy of passport to visa office for stamping then i have very limited time for moving to canada to get PR CARD other)
once i get nomination and ITA, will the CIC ACCEPT MY renewed copy of passpot?

please give your comment in detail

Thankyou

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
sheoran87 said:
hello Everyone

i want to ask

once we get an ITA and send our file to cic, after very next day of reaching our file to cic, our IELTS get expired then we are eligible or not?

my next question is

my passport is going to expire in 2017 and i have given it(Xerox copy) to PNP with my file and still i did not receive any thing means no nomination till date.

will it be a good idea to renew it at this stage or should i wait?(i am worried, if i send the old copy of passport to visa office for stamping then i have very limited time for moving to canada to get PR CARD other)
once i get nomination and ITA, will the CIC ACCEPT MY renewed copy of passpot?

please give your comment in detail

Thankyou
Already answered here --->

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/express-entry-in-a-nutshell-t394158.0.html;msg4947234#msg4947234

OKHA1

Jul 24, 2015
My profile was declared Ineligible. I want to change my work experience in the new profile with a different company since the one i filled before no longer exist. Do you think i will have problem with the new profile? Do they have access to the profile declared Ineligible? I am scared they will ask why i use a different company and job title?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
OKHA1 said:
My profile was declared Ineligible. I want to change my work experience in the new profile with a different company since the one i filled before no longer exist. Do you think i will have problem with the new profile? Do they have access to the profile declared Ineligible? I am scared they will ask why i use a different company and job title?
Once your profile has become ineligible, you cannot use it.

You can very well use the correct/updated details in the new EE profile.

Saske

Sep 3, 2015
If I get a Canadian PR under Express Entry based on a Provincial Nomination, but later I am not able to get jobs in that province or I am straight away getting job offers from other provinces, can I take those jobs or I have a binding condition to work in the same province that gave me the nomination?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Saske said:
If I get a Canadian PR under Express Entry based on a Provincial Nomination, but later I am not able to get jobs in that province or I am straight away getting job offers from other provinces, can I take those jobs or I have a binding condition to work in the same province that gave me the nomination?
Section 6 (Mobility Rights) of the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms permit a Citizen or a Permanent Resident of Canada to move, live and work anywhere in Canada. Once you are done with your landing formalities and you are officially a PR, this applies to you.

Having said that, a Provincial Nominee has a moral obligation to make sincere efforts to stay and work in that province.

AirCanada21

Star Member
Aug 3, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,

Just curious, what will happen to my application if:

1. My wife became pregnant after I sent my EE and got an invite?
2. Wife is pregnant and PR granted?

In both cases, if the child is born, can he/she come with us? Thanks

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
AirCanada21 said:
Hello,

Just curious, what will happen to my application if:

1. My wife became pregnant after I sent my EE and got an invite?
2. Wife is pregnant and PR granted?

In both cases, if the child is born, can he/she come with us? Thanks
You need not inform CIC if your wife is pregnant :) . You can inform them after the child is born.

Either way, your wife and child should undergo medicals and you should show additional POF once your child is born (before they can issue you and your family a visa).

koolsasi2k6

Jan 7, 2016
Hi Raj,

I have a small doubt on the Proof of Funds.

As per the requirement, i should show $15,143 (~7.5 lac INR) for 2 persons. I have to plan for the funds and deposit in one of my accounts. My question is, what is the right time to deposit (i heard that CIC checks for last 6 months statement) the money in my account? and for how long i should keep the funds in the account?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
koolsasi2k6 said:
Hi Raj,

I have a small doubt on the Proof of Funds.

As per the requirement, i should show $15,143 (~7.5 lac INR) for 2 persons. I have to plan for the funds and deposit in one of my accounts. My question is, what is the right time to deposit (i heard that CIC checks for last 6 months statement) the money in my account? and for how long i should keep the funds in the account?
It is recommended that the funds be deposited as early as possible.

Having said that, if you can conclusively prove to CIC that the funds are yours, there is no problem.

If you got a gift, then you need to submit a gift deed! If you got the money from the sale of an asset(like car/jewel/property), then you can mention that in a LOE and attach proof of sale.

Lacewingz

Jan 30, 2016
Hey Guys,
Please help me out!!
I got a CRS score of 441 and I created a CIC profile on 1st of Jan and received a PT Notification of Interest from Ontario on Jan 5th and I have filled the Nomination form and have taken a DD for 1500 CAD also. My major doubt is should I have to get my educational documents attested as well? and is there any other documents to be sent with the application?
Also when would be the last day for me to apply? TIA!!!

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
Lacewingz said:
Hey Guys,
Please help me out!!
I got a CRS score of 441 and I created a CIC profile on 1st of Jan and received a PT Notification of Interest from Ontario on Jan 5th and I have filled the Nomination form and have taken a DD for 1500 CAD also. My major doubt is should I have to get my educational documents attested as well? and is there any other documents to be sent with the application?
Also when would be the last day for me to apply? TIA!!!
You can refer to the Application Guide in the below link for the list of documents that should be submitted as part of the OINP Application Package.

http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNP_EE_CAPITAL.html