+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

rubz

Nov 1, 2014
hiii everybody...

I actually applied under FSW-2014 but my file was returned because CIC people were not satisfied with my job duties. I applied under early childhood educator category at that time. Now i am planning to apply under Kindergarten teacher. So, my question is

Can i change my job duties in updated experience letter because now i m applying under kindergarten teacher?

or not?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
rubz said:
hiii everybody...

I actually applied under FSW-2014 but my file was returned because CIC people were not satisfied with my job duties. I applied under early childhood educator category at that time. Now i am planning to apply under Kindergarten teacher. So, my question is

Can i change my job duties in updated experience letter because now i m applying under kindergarten teacher?

or not?
Yes, you can! I believe your NOC would be 4032!

rubz

Nov 1, 2014
thank u rajamalmohanram...

yeah it is NOC-4032... actully i am confused because job duties of NOC 4032 are different form NOC-4214 i.e early childhood educators

nekeol

Champion Member
Nov 7, 2012
Waterloo region, Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London/Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
1111 Accountant
App. Filed.......
25/9/2011
Doc's Request.
21/11/12
Nomination.....
Not Applicable
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
19/12/2013, after BGC
Med's Done....
7/1/2014
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
02/02/2014 - DM 11/2/14
VISA ISSUED...
14/02/2014
LANDED..........
Alhamdolillah Landed July 2014/Citizenship Applied in JAN 2018
rubz said:
hiii everybody...

or not?
Yes you can but your old record, therefore change after you submitted your application till todate but not which u already have submitted

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
rubz said:
thank u rajamalmohanram...

yeah it is NOC-4032... actully i am confused because job duties of NOC 4032 are different form NOC-4214 i.e early childhood educators
That's fine! No issues! What matters is your roles and responsibilities should match the NOC that you choose!

rmumtaz

Jan 25, 2016
Hello friends,
One more question, what is CRC and how it is calculated ?
I have following particulars,
IELTS : 8, 7.5,6.5and 6 ( L,S,W & R)
Degree: MASTER IN COMPUTER SCIENCE
NOC PROFESSION: 0131 ( priority )
Experience: 15 years
Job offer : no

With this scores, I can get 69 points but what are CRC POINTS?

Can anybody calculate my CRC POINTS ?
Thanks

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
rmumtaz said:
Hello friends,
One more question, what is CRC and how it is calculated ?
I have following particulars,
IELTS : 8, 7.5,6.5and 6 ( L,S,W & R)
Degree: MASTER IN COMPUTER SCIENCE
NOC PROFESSION: 0131 ( priority )
Experience: 15 years
Job offer : no

With this scores, I can get 69 points but what are CRC POINTS?

Can anybody calculate my CRC POINTS ?
Thanks
Its CRS - Comprehensive Ranking System. You can check your CRS points here--->

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp

rubz

Nov 1, 2014
hiiii
one more question if i have experience in two different fields thn will they combine both experience to calculate my total experience or will thay only count experience in the primary occupation field which i choose for my application

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
rubz said:
hiiii
one more question if i have experience in two different fields thn will they combine both experience to calculate my total experience or will thay only count experience in the primary occupation field which i choose for my application
As long as you satisfy the initial eligibility by having at least one year, continuous work experience under a single NOC that falls under 0/A/B category, you can very well combine experiences under multiple jobs/NOC s in the past 10 years!

motocheck

Star Member
Jul 30, 2015
Hello Raj sir ,

i am doing WES evaluation of me and my wife.. So accordingly i have made 1 Master envelope of mine with all docs and 1 master envelop of wife with all docs.. Can i Enclose both these 2 Master envelope in a single Master Envelope and courier to WES canada.

Or do i have send me and my wife's master envelope separately.

I thought by sending both in 1 Envelope to WES.. i will save on courier charges.

Thanking you in anticipation
Austin

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
motocheck said:
Hello Raj sir ,

i am doing WES evaluation of me and my wife.. So accordingly i have made 1 Master envelope of mine with all docs and 1 master envelop of wife with all docs.. Can i Enclose both these 2 Master envelope in a single Master Envelope and courier to WES canada.

Or do i have send me and my wife's master envelope separately.

I thought by sending both in 1 Envelope to WES.. i will save on courier charges.

Thanking you in anticipation
Austin
I'm not very certain about this but I believe this should be okay as long as you write your respective reference numbers on your envelopes inside!

samjg25

Sep 4, 2014
Hi! Guys
My wife has completed B.E in information Technology(FT) but not awarded with certificate since she had some arrears.She is an co-applicant and in her Express entry education history,out of these two options 1.in good standing but no certificate or diploma degree awarded 2.Not completed which one should i need to give.Else should i need to give her HSC only as a highest education?

Thanks
Senthil

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
samjg25 said:
Hi! Guys
My wife has completed B.E in information Technology(FT) but not awarded with certificate since she had some arrears.She is an co-applicant and in her Express entry education history,out of these two options 1.in good standing but no certificate or diploma degree awarded 2.Not completed which one should i need to give.Else should i need to give her HSC only as a highest education?

Thanks
Senthil
If she has backlogs, it means she has not completed her degree! You can't expect WES to evaluate a degree that has not been awarded! You might have to claim "HSC" for her!