+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
xi said:
Hello Experts;

I have question regarding the education points in express entry. I have done Bachelors from India and did my Masters in Canada. Do i need to evaluate my India bachelor's degree because I already have Canadian Masters degree. And if I did the WES evaluation then would i get extra points for bachelor's education apart from the points that I am already getting for my Masters degree in Canada.
You don't need an ECA for Bachelors, it won't get you extra points.

imgoingtocanada

Jul 5, 2015
hi guys,

how come, in the come to canada tool, it says i'm eligible. but when i submitted my EE profile, it says i'm ineligible.

it says the reasons might be

• not having a valid language test
• language test results that are more than two years old
• a language test score that is too low
• not having enough relevant work experience
• not having the required education level
• not having enough funds

i do have a valid language test and is not more than 2 years old
my scores are not low
i have the work experience, but not in canada
i have enough funds

for education, i dont have an ECA yet, but my NOC is skill level B, i believe ECA is not required.

thanks

shibaak

Feb 13, 2015
imgoingtocanada said:
hi guys,

how come, in the come to canada tool, it says i'm eligible. but when i submitted my EE profile, it says i'm ineligible.

it says the reasons might be

• not having a valid language test
• language test results that are more than two years old
• a language test score that is too low
• not having enough relevant work experience
• not having the required education level
• not having enough funds

i do have a valid language test and is not more than 2 years old
my scores are not low
i have the work experience, but not in canada
i have enough funds

for education, i dont have an ECA yet, but my NOC is skill level B, i believe ECA is not required.

thanks
ECA is required no matter what your NOC is. You have to have ECA to be able to create a profile. In the EE system you cannot apply without ECA and language test

imgoingtocanada

Jul 5, 2015
yeah, i couldn't find the page where i read that. i believe i've seen it somewhere, i could be wrong. so most probably, the reason why my profile is ineligible, is because i dont have ECA? so i should just delete it until i have one?

thanks

shibaak

Feb 13, 2015
imgoingtocanada said:
yeah, i couldn't find the page where i read that. i believe i've seen it somewhere, i could be wrong. so most probably, the reason why my profile is ineligible, is because i dont have ECA? so i should just delete it until i have one?

thanks
Yes

Adil Khan123

Jul 20, 2015
Abu Dhabi
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-07-2015
Dear all,

Actually, i have retaken the ielts test and its been 3 days I have uploaded my score, but it is not changing my score at all...
before my score was,

L = 7.5, R = 6.5, W = 6, S = 6.5 --- overall = 6.5

and Now,

L = 7.5, R = 6.5, W = 6.5, S = 7.5 --- overall = 7

I know it has not reached CLB 9, thus not withstanding to get additional 50 p0ints, but to some extent I think it should increase an overall score as it shows in online crs tool http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp

does it take time to update the existing profile or it will not change at all??

Please advice

shibaak

Feb 13, 2015
Adil Khan123 said:
Dear all,

Actually, i have retaken the ielts test and its been 3 days I have uploaded my score, but it is not changing my score at all...
before my score was,

L = 7.5, R = 6.5, W = 6, S = 6.5 --- overall = 6.5

and Now,

L = 7.5, R = 6.5, W = 6.5, S = 7.5 --- overall = 7

I know it has not reached CLB 9, thus not withstanding to get additional 50 p0ints, but to some extent I think it should increase an overall score as it shows in online crs tool http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp

does it take time to update the existing profile or it will not change at all??

Please advice
I had a similar problem. I mistakenly entered my husband's passport number for hist IELTS report form and later when I updated it, it didn't update. I noticed it after receiving the ITA and it was too late.
It seems that updating an application doesn't really take effect that good in some cases.
I advise you to create a new profile from the scratch. This will prevent any sirt of further complications.

MarkSmith1989

May 25, 2015
World education services said they didn't need my high school results when I applied for an eca, but once it was being assessed said they wanted them. Getting an official copy of these and having them sent to wes has caused me a considerable delay, and I need to be out in Canada for January if possible. Can I go out there on a tourist visa and complete my visa application in Canada?

imgoingtocanada

Jul 5, 2015
how does one delete one's profile since it's ineligible? only action i have is "check status and messages"

and how do i register for the job bank? do i apply for a specific job?

abdulbasit001

Feb 23, 2015
Dear All,

As per your kind guideline i create a new express entry profile...now when i log in to my cic account .i found there two express entry accounts. one the earlier one ,which states me ineligible.

And the second account is the one which i create after u told me .it states me eligible (MET) for Express Entry and i also scored 345.

Now i am afraid that which account will they consider.coz today i received an email that your status is updated the earlier profile which was stated ineligible.but there is nothing updated in it...and i can find two accounts when i log in to my account ..pLz do guide..

Sincere wishes and Regards ,

chiron

Star Member
Jul 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
09-02-2016
Med's Done....
11-02-2016
Passport Req..
07-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
16-04-2016
LANDED..........
03-08-2016
aditya24786 said:
Dear All,

Need your opinion regarding my WES application. I am from India and have done a 2 year full time post graduate programme (certificate course) in Real Estate & Urban Infrastructure Management (PGP-REUIM), from National Institute of Construction Management & Research (NICMAR). The college I did my PGP is not approved by AICTE but was approved by university grant commission (UGC India).

So should I put my NICMAR education as University education or professional education ? ???

As mentioned on WES web site professional education is the one that is from Institute of Chartered Accountants, Institute of Cost and Work Accountants, Institution of Engineers, Institute of Company Secretaries institutes only and the people pass under this category must have a certificate of membership which I don't have as my education doesn't need a certificate of membership from any organization/institute.

My college (NICMAR) doesn't come under any University in India, as it is an autonomous college. ???

What should I do please suggest.
I had a similar dilema regarding my ECA too. Don't expect WES to give you any clear cut/decisive answers in advance.

Best bet would be to contact NICMAR and ask about their status. Further, there is a chance that even though NICMAR is the big name in India offering construction management courses, WES may not consider it as equivalent to 2 year master's degree.

You should include your bachelor's degree transcript as well in the ECA application so that if unfortunately your PG degree isn't recognized by WES you will still get your bachelor's degree evaluated.

romber

Sep 14, 2015
Hi to All! I'm new in this forum. I'm a Filipino, a CPA. I would like to apply for immigrant visa in Canada. Want to ask for your thoughts on the following:
1) Should I hire an immigration consultancy?
2) Anyone know about Canadian superb immigration consultancy? Its office is in Makati City. I was assessed after I paid an assessment fee of P500.00. They said that I am qualified for immigrant application, also, they have tie-up companies in Canada wherein they would post my resume for job prospect.
Thank you in advance!!!

Tikhe0001

Star Member
Sep 14, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
can somebody please help me with the following questions while filling up the application;-

a. What should be the Field of Study for Engineering? I don't see engineering in dropdown..shud i select others or something else?

b. Under Provinces or Territories, i selected All Provinces and Territories . However, only BC and Ontario undertakings for collection of information for their express entry program are populating. is it ok? shud nt all territories undertakings populate after i select All Provinces and Territories .

Thanks in advance

IndianJack

Star Member
Jul 9, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My ECA report reads like this:

CANADIAN EQUIVALENCY SUMMARY
Postgraduate diploma (one year)

1. Credential: Bachelor of Arts
Canadian Equivalency: Bachelor's degree (four years)

2. Credential: Master of Arts
Canadian Equivalency: Postgraduate diploma (one year)

As I clearly have more than one certificates, with one being atleast three years, I should be getting points for "Two or more...."

I just created my profile but I'm getting points only for bachelor's degree.

What should I do? Please advise.

anu123

Dec 24, 2014
Hi,
My friend profile is:

Education: MCA(MASTER OF COMPUTER APPLICATION = Post graduation) (having 76%) ( 2012 Completed)
Experience : SAP ABAP DEVELOPER IN Hyderabad (3+ years of experience)
Ielts : R = 6
w = 6
L = 6
S = 6
Husband:
Btech (2011-passed out)
ielts : R = 6.5
W = 6
L = 6.5
S = 6.5
experience : 4 Years experience IN SAP

is there any chance to apply express entry

and she got 72 Points.
required only 67 point but she got 72 so is there any chance to get ITA?