+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

Tikhe0001

Star Member
Sep 14, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
abdulbasit001 said:
Dear all

i didnt find the form where i have to put my IELTS Score...what i got on Language form are given below

Canada's official languages are English and French.

Can abdul basit communicate in English and/or French?

i select English

Has abdul basit taken an approved language test to assess their French skills?

I select No....

Thats all i got on Language form ..plz do help i guess that due to language score i am stated as ineligible '

what to do ..and how to refill the form and where to put the language score .
Even i faced the same problem. There are 4 options :-\
English
French
Both
Neither.

I chose English.
Then it asked the question:

Has xxxx taken an approved language test to assess their French skills?

i also answered no and got same result as yours.

The i selected yes and got questions which test u took - IELTS or CELPIP. Since these two tests are for English i realised that question CIC wanted to ask was "Has xxxx taken an approved language test to assess their English skills?"

So i selected yes and answered further questions about scores in L/R/W/S.

I am yet to submit my application. can somebody else also confirm this

abdulbasit001

Feb 23, 2015
Dear shibaak

i was unaware of the mistake so i select no for french ...and save and exit the form and apply for express entry and due to this after couple of minutes i got a mail stating that i am ineligible...

dear now i have to reapply wait or what should i do...coz i cannot modify the changes in the form already submitted ..

Plx do help and thanks in advance .

abdulbasit001

Feb 23, 2015
Dear shibaak

i was unaware of the mistake so i select no for french ...and save and exit the form and apply for express entry and due to this after couple of minutes i got a mail stating that i am ineligible...

dear now i have to reapply wait or what should i do...coz i cannot modify the changes in the form already submitted ..

Plx do help and thanks in advance

Duskyblue

Jan 23, 2015
Switzerland
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Tikhe0001 said:
I am yet to submit my application. can somebody else also confirm this
Yes, it's a known issue. You have to select yes for French to input your English test scores.
Has been like this for over a month by now. :-/ I really don't know why CIC doesn't fix it.

shibaak

Feb 13, 2015
abdulbasit001 said:
Dear shibaak

Plx do help and thanks in advance
Did you receive the invitation and then this happened??
If yes send them a case specific inqiery. Explaon the mistake and ask them to reopen. I can send you the screenshot of that part either. I have screenshots from all my pages. They will reopen as it is their problem.

If not, don't even bother to ask them. Just create a new profile. It is time consuming but it is worth it. Gor me when I submitted my profile I did a couple of changes later, but they did not apply to the progile although I received a message for update. Just create a new one.

deepsan

Sep 14, 2015
deepsan said:
Hello Everyone,

Some History: I had applied for fsw 2014, but my application was rejected and returned because I forgot to send my degree certifcates along with my WES report. I don't have any UCI number or file number.

Now, While filling up my application I have come across the following quesitons:

1. Have you applied to CIC before?
2. Have you appplied for PR to Canada before?

What should be my answer to these.

Same situation comes in statuary questions:
1. been refused refugee status, immigrant or PR... by Canada or any other country?
2. Denied visa ..., denied admission or ordered to leave Canada or any other Country?

Also, I am in Germany since 2011 or work visa and last week went for extension of my visa (I was given PR but that card will arrive in 6 weeks). Till now I was getting my visas extended every year. Question is that, do I need to provide translation of all the previous visas (all in german language) or if I provide translated copy of my current visa (2014-2015), is it enough or should I wait for my new Visa to arrive?

Help me in answering all of the above questions.

Thank you all in advance
Dear Friends,

Could you kindly help me on this

shibaak

Feb 13, 2015
deepsan said:
Dear Friends,

Could you kindly help me on this
Your application was rejected or returned??
If they didn't give you a UCI no. Your application has been returned. So you are not rejected! You should select no.
If you are very concerned, just select no and explain it in the explanation letter

deepsan

Sep 14, 2015
shibaak said:
Your application was rejected or returned??
If they didn't give you a UCI no. Your application has been returned. So you are not rejected! You should select no.
If you are very concerned, just select no and explain it in the explanation letter
Thank you for your reply

It was returned in the initial completion check phase. The fee was not deducted. There is no file number or UCI number mentioned in the CIC letter which was sent along with the returned app. But, in the IMM008 form, they had written UCI number with pencil (while they checked the forms).

Second Quesion:

Also, I am in Germany since 2011 or work visa and last week went for extension of my visa (I was given PR but that card will arrive in 6 weeks). Till now I was getting my visas extended every year. Question is that, do I need to provide translation of all the previous visas (all in german language) or if I provide translated copy of my current visa (2014-2015), is it enough or should I wait for my new Visa to arrive?

abdulbasit001

Feb 23, 2015
Dear shibaak

Thanks this time worked for me

but i scored 345 ...will it be enough or not..

thanks my wishes and prayers with you ..God bless u ..

IndianJack

Star Member
Jul 9, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
abdulbasit001 said:
Dear shibaak

Thanks this time worked for me

but i scored 345 ...will it be enough or not..

thanks my wishes and prayers with you ..God bless u ..
I'm afraid you need a score of atleast 450 to get an invitation in near future.

lkaur765

May 27, 2015
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
19-08-2017
I am from Customer Service background and have appeared for my IELTS on 29 AUG and in the process of submitting my docs for WES assessment. However I need help from this forum in order to decide upon my NOC code..Anyone from Aviation or customer service field here...pls advise..

lkaur765

May 27, 2015
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
19-08-2017
Hi Indianjack...Need to know that how can one achieve this scoreof around 450..in our case I am the primary appl n my spouse is the secd one..I hav calculated my CRS score n comes to around 400..so nw hw can I increase my points..MY IELTS score R-7.5, L-8.5, W-6.5, S-7.5..Pls advise

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lkaur765 said:
Hi Indianjack...Need to know that how can one achieve this scoreof around 450..in our case I am the primary appl n my spouse is the secd one..I hav calculated my CRS score n comes to around 400..so nw hw can I increase my points..MY IELTS score R-7.5, L-8.5, W-6.5, S-7.5..Pls advise
You will add points under Skills Transferability if your Writing score was 7 as well. Retake IELTS and score at least 8 in L and 7 in R/W/S.

Adil Khan123

Jul 20, 2015
Abu Dhabi
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-07-2015
Dear all,

Actually, i have retaken the ielts test and its been 3 days I have uploaded my score, but it is not changing my score at all...
before my score was,

L = 7.5, R = 6.5, W = 6, S = 6.5 --- overall = 6.5

and Now,

L = 7.5, R = 6.5, W = 6.5, S = 7.5 --- overall = 7

I know it has not reached CLB 9, thus not withstanding to get additional 50 p0ints, but to some extent I think it should increase an overall score as it shows in online crs tool http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp

does it take time to update the existing profile or it will not change at all??

Please advice

deepsan

Sep 14, 2015
deepsan said:
Thank you for your reply

It was returned in the initial completion check phase. The fee was not deducted. There is no file number or UCI number mentioned in the CIC letter which was sent along with the returned app. But, in the IMM008 form, they had written UCI number with pencil (while they checked the forms).

Second Quesion:

Also, I am in Germany since 2011 or work visa and last week went for extension of my visa (I was given PR but that card will arrive in 6 weeks). Till now I was getting my visas extended every year. Question is that, do I need to provide translation of all the previous visas (all in german language) or if I provide translated copy of my current visa (2014-2015), is it enough or should I wait for my new Visa to arrive and then apply?
Dear Asivad

Could you please also give your opinion for both the queries.