+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi All,

Hope you all are keeping safe and staying healthy.

I need help from the noble souls here. I have been trying to immigrate to Canada since 2019 April and unfortunately couldn't even clear my WES ECA Evaluation. I was duped by an agency for Rs 90,000/- in this process and still my WES status is showing ON HOLD. Since migrating to Canada is my dream, I want to go ahead and clear all the processes by myself. I need your support and guidance in this regards.

My current WES status is ON HOLD from since 07/17/2020 and I don't know how to proceed further. The status is showing
We are waiting for your institution(s) to verify your documents.

Status last updated: 7/17/2020

Any support would be really appreciated in terms of what needs to be done from my end. I have been chasing my university from a long time but with no response from their end. kindly help.

Thanks in advance. Stay Safe
Contact WES if you want to cancel & then start over. However it looks like you university has not verified your documents so you may have the same issue again if you start over.

Reactions: Justin Raj

Justin Raj

Jul 18, 2021
Contact WES if you want to cancel & then start over. However it looks like you university has not verified your documents so you may have the same issue again if you start over.
I don't want to cancel & start over again Sir/Maam. How do I make my university to verify the same? I don't even know to whom in the University they have send the verification email?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I don't want to cancel & start over again Sir/Maam. How do I make my university to verify the same? I don't even know to whom in the University they have send the verification email?
When you put in the application, you would have included your university’s contact information. Contact WES and ask but you should know. As for the university, you need to try and contact them. It isn’t WES’s responsibility to have to constantly contact them if there is no response.

Reactions: Justin Raj

Justin Raj

Jul 18, 2021
When you put in the application, you would have included your university’s contact information. Contact WES and ask but you should know. As for the university, you need to try and contact them. It isn’t WES’s responsibility to have to constantly contact them if there is no response.
Thank you for the quick revert. Appreciate it. :)

BenMark

Star Member
May 5, 2021
Hello Everyone, Can someone direct me to where I can print/download medical forms IME1071 for medical Appointments, that is required for PR applications.

Thanks!

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Hello Everyone, Can someone direct me to where I can print/download medical forms IME1071 for medical Appointments, that is required for PR applications.
Thanks!
For upfront medical, just print the ITA. Actually, that’s not even required

Just book an appointment with the physician and they will give you a copy which you can attach with your application.

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
WE
Hi All,

Hope you all are keeping safe and staying healthy.

I need help from the noble souls here. I have been trying to immigrate to Canada since 2019 April and unfortunately couldn't even clear my WES ECA Evaluation. I was duped by an agency for Rs 90,000/- in this process and still my WES status is showing ON HOLD. Since migrating to Canada is my dream, I want to go ahead and clear all the processes by myself. I need your support and guidance in this regards.

My current WES status is ON HOLD from since 07/17/2020 and I don't know how to proceed further. The status is showing
We are waiting for your institution(s) to verify your documents.

Status last updated: 7/17/2020

Any support would be really appreciated in terms of what needs to be done from my end. I have been chasing my university from a long time but with no response from their end. kindly help.

Thanks in advance. Stay Safe
WES sends a revised notification to your university every 60 days. So if you can visit your university and talk to registrar or head of examinations department, they should definitely have received an email

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Hi guys, I have a question about Express Entry profile.
It would be awesome if anyone knows about these.

- I graduated from 3 year program at canadian college (advanced Diploma)
so for the education section, I chose "Bachelors Degree (three or more year at university, college, trade and technical school,or other institute)"
Did I choose it right? I wanted to get a double check from you guys.

- Since my program was 3 year program, I typed 3 on academic years and typed "2015. sep to 2018. june" when I was making my profile.
But since they're not techically "full" 3 years(it's 2 years and 9 months) , somehow they didn't give me the points for the canadian education section.
Which didn't make sense. In most of canadian colleges , people enter to college in sept and graduate in june so its pretty common that a few months are missing even though its "3 year program". So I had to type Sept for my graduation date so that I can get points, and there was no other ways to solve this problem. Would this be ok ?
im wondering if anyone had the similar issue.
If you have prior education you should combine both and enter here. Also, for Canadian education, there is a separate column to fill in.

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
I think I have a similar issue. I set up my profile and application yesterday and the scores in my profile page is zero for all parameters even though I am 35yrs with a Medical degree (outside Canada) and 3yrs working experience and average of 7 in my IELTS exam. I also got an email that I am eligible. Also I didn't see anywhere I was asked to make any payment. Please how do I progress my application?
Hope you have filled the working hours section clearly. It’s hours per week.

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Hello everyone
I did 3 year diploma in mechanical engineering from Punjab state board of technical education after 10th. According to Wes what it is equivalent to??
Thanks
It will be Diploma 2 years only.

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Hi everyone,

I am creating my EE profile, in work experience section is it mandatory to show work experience of all different organisations from beginning. As my wife is currently working for more than 3 years with same organisation and this fulfill required criteria. After receiving ITA it's difficult to reach those organisations and if they provide required documents in same format.
Just remember, if you are claiming points for that work experience under FSW, you will need to share documents for that. FSW means, 67 points for eligibility.

It’s here : https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/eligibility/federal-skilled-workers/six-selection-factors-federal-skilled-workers.html

BenMark

Star Member
May 5, 2021
Please can anyone tell me the full documentation required for PR through EE provincial nomination. I just don't want to make mistakes with my submission.

Thanks

Jul 28, 2021
Hi All!

Need help/Suggestion!

I completed MS from VIT as part of 4 years (October 2016 to April 2020) WISTA program from Wipro. My total years of experience is 5.4 years including WISTA masters program. I got to know from other threads that this MS will be considered equivalent to Masters from Canada. My concern is will this 4 years work experience will also be considered during PR application. If so, under which category we have to claim it since we will receive only testimonial for this 4 years mentioning the designation as STUDENT COMPUTER APPLICATIONS.

Kindly Can anyone help me on this?

Thankyou for your time :)

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
Hey Guys,

I am a little bit concerned regarding documents that proves common-law relationship. I mean there is a list on IRRC website I just want to find out what exactly and how many of these should we send? I am also planning to book some consultation with one of the consultants. Did anyone done that?