+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Medical doctor is NOC 3112, Speaking 8.0, Reading 6.0, Writing 6.5 and Listening 6.5. Degree not yet assessed. Please how do I ensure am still in the pool?
You can't enter the pool until your ECA is completed for your degree. Once your ECA is completed you can submit a profile. IELTS and ECAs are mandatory.

stajinder455

Star Member
Jul 18, 2021
Hello everyone
I did 3 year diploma in mechanical engineering from Punjab state board of technical education after 10th. According to Wes what it is equivalent to??
Thanks

BenMark

Star Member
May 5, 2021
Please people, Can anybody give me a link of where I can book for medicals for PR. I want to go for medicals and I need a link for that.

ysamimo

Jul 20, 2021
Does Tie Breaking rule only apply for people who got the cut off score ? or does it apply for everyone?

my score is 390 and I didn't get my invitation yet even though the score cia announced today was 356...

Last edited:

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Does Tie Breaking rule only apply for people who got the cut off score ? or does it apply for everyone?

my score is 390 and I didn't get my invitation yet even though the score cia announced today was 356...
Assume your CEC. Be patient it can take up to 48 hours.

Justin Raj

Jul 18, 2021
Hi All,

Hope you all are keeping safe and staying healthy.

I need help from the noble souls here. I have been trying to immigrate to Canada since 2019 April and unfortunately couldn't even clear my WES ECA Evaluation. I was duped by an agency for Rs 90,000/- in this process and still my WES status is showing ON HOLD. Since migrating to Canada is my dream, I want to go ahead and clear all the processes by myself. I need your support and guidance in this regards.

My current WES status is ON HOLD from since 07/17/2020 and I don't know how to proceed further. The status is showing
We are waiting for your institution(s) to verify your documents.

Status last updated: 7/17/2020

Any support would be really appreciated in terms of what needs to be done from my end. I have been chasing my university from a long time but with no response from their end. kindly help.

Thanks in advance. Stay Safe