+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

Dabora Yar

Jul 5, 2019
Hello
I just applied for free assessment form, and I would like to no what next. I am green. Can some one help here. Thanks.

sam ngepa

Jul 5, 2019
Good day

my name is Sam i live in south africa, i am married father of two children and would like to get the information on a step by step to get a skills visa in canada

mcls

Jul 5, 2019
Hi! I’m new here. Planning to migrate to Canada. My husband is the primary applicant. Our CRS is just 365 given IELTS score of 7 in all, though not taken iELTS yet. My husband has a Master’s degree in engineering. With work experience of more than 10yrs in industrial engineering / process management. Do we have a chance?

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Hi! I’m new here. Planning to migrate to Canada. My husband is the primary applicant. Our CRS is just 365 given IELTS score of 7 in all, though not taken iELTS yet. My husband has a Master’s degree in engineering. With work experience of more than 10yrs in industrial engineering / process management. Do we have a chance?
You need to choose higher score in IELTS and recalculate points. The sweet spot is 8777 where 8 is the score in Listening and 7 in rest. It makes a difference in the score you are calculating.

mcls

Jul 5, 2019
You need to choose higher score in IELTS and recalculate points. The sweet spot is 8777 where 8 is the score in Listening and 7 in rest. It makes a difference in the score you are calculating.
Thanks for the reply. Anyway, are they very particular with the CRS points that they don’t look at the work experience of the applicant?

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Thanks for the reply. Anyway, are they very particular with the CRS points that they don’t look at the work experience of the applicant?
I don't understand your question. CRS score determines whether you get selected in the cut off or not. Experience of 3 years, 10 years or 20 years gets the same value in calculation of CRS score. You max out points at 3 years beyond that doesn't matter your experience is 5 years, 10 years or 15 years.

Simmidas

Mar 19, 2019
Hello,
I am in situation and I need your expert guidance.
I have got my ECA done from ICES and it evaluated to 2 years diploma. In that case I have send it to reevaluation to UOT.
My husband is creating his Express entry profile, if he update my ECA as 2 or more qualification and if I happen to get positive ECA of masters from UOT, then can my husband change the ECA status to masters.
Now here are the questions
1. Is it possible to update ECA in express.entery before getting ITA
2. If so would it be Conflict of information, does IRCC track it
Thanks

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Hello,
I am in situation and I need your expert guidance.
I have got my ECA done from ICES and it evaluated to 2 years diploma. In that case I have send it to reevaluation to UOT.
My husband is creating his Express entry profile, if he update my ECA as 2 or more qualification and if I happen to get positive ECA of masters from UOT, then can my husband change the ECA status to masters.
Now here are the questions
1. Is it possible to update ECA in express.entery before getting ITA
2. If so would it be Conflict of information, does IRCC track it
Thanks
1. Yes
2. No. There is no conflict. If you say Masters you will provide proof of that and IRCC just cares about documents to prove your ECA.

Simmidas

Mar 19, 2019
1. Yes
2. No. There is no conflict. If you say Masters you will provide proof of that and IRCC just cares about documents to prove your ECA.
Thank you for responding
So there are be two different bodies for ECA assessment, 1 provides ECA as diploma and other provides masters ECA, then that case I can update diploma ECA now and later after receiving ECA on masters, I can update the new one.....

Kathik2

Star Member
Nov 15, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
29-08-2019
IELTS Request
CLB10
Kindly help me .Do I need affidavits for the following
-Loss of Payslips of previous employment(i.e few months only available and HR said they cannot trace since over 5 years)
-Employment confirmation letters do not mention about no.of work weeks per year, the long leaves I've taken and they were not willing to add this.Do I need an affidavit to state these?

Also can I write this and get it notarized?
please can someone help me ?

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
please can someone help me ?
Please give more details how much experience you have? How many jobs? What exactly you are trying to do here? Both of the things you mentioned are never needed so don't know what exactly prompted you to think you need those.

jatinder161088

Star Member
May 30, 2018
[Repost]

Hi Team,

I have applied in EE FSW-O from India as single and my AOR is 18th May 19 and I have submitted my biometrics on 28th Jun 19.

Now I am planning to get married in a court in July 19 and add her as my dependent in my profile. Her ECA through WES is under process and IELTS wass given on 29th Jun 19.

I gotta know that I can update and add my dependent through a web form but I have few queries listed below:

1-Is it safe to add the dependent? Wont that affect my processing times or anything else? or should I go with spouse visa instead?

2-At what stage is it good to update the dependent details (after BIL or PPR)?

3-Do I need to update her address after marriage in the passport before adding her details in my profile?
if yes:
3.1- Her PCC request will require other docs as well like PAN card or Adhaar Card. so that would also contain her old address. Do I need to update those as well?
3.2-She has already applied for ECA from WES and IELTS with her old address details. Would that be an issue?

4-Are there any other docs apart from WES cert, IELTS, marriage cert, work experience docs and PCC that we need for the dependent? Will those doc be uploaded in a single file while creating the webform or we need to send it later?
Coz her medical will not be conducted if I dont have the updated ITA.

5-Which application category to use to update the dependent details in webform?

Please advise

Thanks in advance.

Kathik2

Star Member
Nov 15, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
29-08-2019
IELTS Request
CLB10
Please give more details how much experience you have? How many jobs? What exactly you are trying to do here? Both of the things you mentioned are never needed so don't know what exactly prompted you to think you need those.
Thanks so much for replying
I have over 10 years work experience worked in 4 companies.i am applying for HCP ontario nominee program and they require those informatiin, first and last month payslip fir every employment