+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

mugherihameed

Jun 19, 2019
Perhaps I am misunderstanding your question? Do you mean you want to apply (and include your family in your application), but only you would come to Canada and get established? This is possible. BUT, your family would have to come before the medicals expire in one year, or passport expiry, which ever comes first. If they do not come to Canada by that time, you would have to go through sponsorship of them. Hope this makes sense.
Hello!
Friend is that pasible to declare spouse and kids at the time of application and coming only self alone untill establish d to bring family at canada. But, there is another issue of fund declartion about $26000 is required to bring canada is that possible do not bring that money untill i will bring family afte establish ?

Syed Areeb

Star Member
Jun 13, 2019
Karachi, Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-10-2019
Hello,
I am in situation and I need your expert guidance.
I have got my ECA done from ICES and it evaluated to 2 years diploma. In that case I have send it to reevaluation to UOT.
My husband is creating his Express entry profile, if he update my ECA as 2 or more qualification and if I happen to get positive ECA of masters from UOT, then can my husband change the ECA status to masters.
Now here are the questions
1. Is it possible to update ECA in express.entery before getting ITA
2. If so would it be Conflict of information, does IRCC track it
Thanks
How much time iCES is taking these days?
Please reply

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Thanks so much for replying
I have over 10 years work experience worked in 4 companies.i am applying for HCP ontario nominee program and they require those informatiin, first and last month payslip fir every employment
Ah okay .. sorry not very familiar with that program because you wouldn't require that level of information in FSW. In FSW you could have just shown one work experience > 3 years and that should have been fine. All the best!

Reactions: Kathik2

mcls

Jul 5, 2019
Hi! Question. My husband is the primary applicant, he has a bachelor’s degree in engineering, and Master’s of Engineering. Does WES need to assess both degree? Or just the masteral? Or are there other educational assessment service that particularly assess engineering degree?

mcls

Jul 5, 2019
Hi again. Please enlighten me. Re: foreign skilled work experience CRS points, does this mean your work experience on your own country or other country but not canada? Thank you for anyone who will reply☺

mcls

Jul 5, 2019
Another question please. What does canada need from WES, document-by-document (equivalence for the degree) or course-by-course (grading Equivalent of all the subjects and courses in your degree)? Will Appreciate your help. Thank you so much!☺

VisaExperts

Star Member
Feb 28, 2019
Hi again. Please enlighten me. Re: foreign skilled work experience CRS points, does this mean your work experience on your own country or other country but not canada? Thank you for anyone who will reply☺
Under this the experience is counted in your country. The statement actually means skilled work experience in foreign land with your prospective, if you are a foreigner to Canada.

Reactions: mcls

mcls

Jul 5, 2019
Hi! Question. My husband is the primary applicant, he has a bachelor’s degree in engineering, and Master’s of Engineering. Does WES need to assess both degree? Or just the masteral? Or are there other educational assessment service that particularly assess engineering degree?
Please help...thank you

yogi44

Star Member
Apr 3, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-10-2017
IELTS Request
Sent with application
WES needs both Master and Bachelor transcripts.

nitinsha85

Star Member
Nov 21, 2016
Difficult to answer as you haven't given enough information. Do you need all three companies experience to meet # of years requirement. If yes, then you need three letters.

If experience in any of those companies is more >3 years just use one letter from that one company. Rest of the experience can go in personal history.
Hi @cansha , thank you for your reply.

The experience of three companies combined is three years and that is the reason I need reference letter from them.

Also, I am looking for reference letter format for Business Analyst (if there is any) or even a standard reference letter format will do.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Hi @cansha , thank you for your reply.

The experience of three companies combined is three years and that is the reason I need reference letter from them.

Also, I am looking for reference letter format for Business Analyst (if there is any) or even a standard reference letter format will do.
Do you have 1+ year of experience with at-least one of them?

There is no standard format. Format depends on employer so just get what you can from the employer