28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi guys,

the same is happening to me. I made like 4 profiles and every time it says I’m ineligible and gives me a zero 0 in everything.
However, I have my two year diploma from here, 1 year work experience, my siblings are Canadian citizens.
Can it be that I have 5.5 in reading band? Or is it okay to have below 6 in one band and other bands are above 6? Please let me know.
I just want to make the profile and need to apply for PNP. My ielts test is again in two weeks but I want to apply for PNP so obviously need to make the profile.
Please help me here.
I would recommend that you review each question very carefully and also what answer you've selected. Generally speaking, when someone is ineligible / has a zero score, they have answered one or more question incorrectly.

sandeepbabber

Jun 2, 2023
Hi guys,

the same is happening to me. I made like 4 profiles and every time it says I’m ineligible and gives me a zero 0 in everything.
However, I have my two year diploma from here, 1 year work experience, my siblings are Canadian citizens.
Can it be that I have 5.5 in reading band? Or is it okay to have below 6 in one band and other bands are above 6? Please let me know.
I just want to make the profile and need to apply for PNP. My ielts test is again in two weeks but I want to apply for PNP so obviously need to make the profile.
Please help me here.
Even I am getting the same issue. I made 3 different profiles for Express Entry. After answering the basic questions and before submitting the forms, it says you are eligible for Express Entry but as soon as I submit my profile, the status is changed to you are ineligible and score is zero. Even my NOC code 72602 comes under the targeted NOC code according to the new rules so I should have been preferred.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Even I am getting the same issue. I made 3 different profiles for Express Entry. After answering the basic questions and before submitting the forms, it says you are eligible for Express Entry but as soon as I submit my profile, the status is changed to you are ineligible and score is zero. Even my NOC code 72602 comes under the targeted NOC code according to the new rules so I should have been preferred.
What is your full profile - age, ECA, CLB in each band, skilled work experience (dates/years) and funds.

sandeepbabber

Jun 2, 2023
What is your full profile - age, ECA, CLB in each band, skilled work experience (dates/years) and funds.
I am 30, unmarried from India. My real brother is a Canadian Citizen. ECA verified by WES - Canadian Equivalency: Bachelor's degree (four years) , Skilled Work Experience of 7 years (2015 DEC to FEB 2023) , although it is not continuous as I am working in Merchant Navy. Its like 6 months work then break for few months and so on. But it should count full time as I filled 70 hours of work per week . CLB -6.5, 6.5 6.5 and 7. Funds CAD 30,000

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I am 30, unmarried from India. My real brother is a Canadian Citizen. ECA verified by WES - Canadian Equivalency: Bachelor's degree (four years) , Skilled Work Experience of 8 years (2015 DEC to FEB 2023) , although it is not continuous as I am working in Merchant Navy. Its like 6 months work then break for few months and so on. But it should count full time as I filled 70 hours of work per week . CLB -6.5, 6.5 6.5 and 7. Funds CAD 30,000
Your work experience needs to be continuous. That's the issue.

This may change under the new rules somehow. But for now, you don't meet the basic requirements to apply.

It doesn't matter how many hours a week you work above 30 hours. It still only counts as 1 week.

sandeepbabber

Jun 2, 2023
Your work experience needs to be continuous. That's the issue.

This may change under the new rules somehow. But for now, you don't meet the basic requirements to apply.

It doesn't matter how many hours a week you work above 30 hours. It still only counts as 1 week.
Even if I consider 1 week for 70 hours, the total work experience will come around 4 years. So, they will not accept it if it is not continuous ?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Even if I consider 1 week for 70 hours, the total work experience will come around 4 years. So, they will not accept it if it is not continuous ?
No that is not how it works. From the IRCC site. For now you need to prove one year of continuous full time experience.

• at least 1 year of continuous workor 1,560 hours total (30 hours per week)—you can meet this in a few different ways:
    • full-time at 1 job: 30 hours/week for 12 months = 1 year full-time (1,560 hours)
    • equal amount in part-time work:for example 15 hours/week for 24 months = 1 year full time (1,560 hours)
      • You can work as many part-time jobs as you need to meet this requirement
    • full-time at more than 1 job: 30 hours/week for 12 months at more than 1 job = 1 year full time (1,560 hours)

Reactions: sandeepbabber

sandeepbabber

Jun 2, 2023
No that is not how it works. From the IRCC site. For now you need to prove one year of continuous full time experience.

• at least 1 year of continuous workor 1,560 hours total (30 hours per week)—you can meet this in a few different ways:
    • full-time at 1 job: 30 hours/week for 12 months = 1 year full-time (1,560 hours)
    • equal amount in part-time work:for example 15 hours/week for 24 months = 1 year full time (1,560 hours)
      • You can work as many part-time jobs as you need to meet this requirement
    • full-time at more than 1 job: 30 hours/week for 12 months at more than 1 job = 1 year full time (1,560 hours)
Thank you so much for your prompt replies. That must have been the issue. I will make a new profile making these changes and resubmit. Even if I am at home on vacations, I will include that time s work as long as I am associated with one employer and one designation.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Continous means you must have at least one year of work experience where there is no break. That means 52 separate weeks in a row where you worked at least 30 hours each of those weeks. If you work more than 30 hours in 1 week, this still only counts as one week.

Since you work six months and then take a few months off, you do not meet the continuous work experience requirement. This is why you do not qualify for Express Entry.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Thank you so much for your prompt replies. That must have been the issue. I will make a new profile making these changes and resubmit. Even if I am at home on vacations, I will include that time s work as long as I am associated with one employer and one designation.
That could lead to misrepesentation. Do your reference letters and contracts mention at least a year long, full time employment. Are you paid during your vacation? Do your payslips show continuous employment when you are not working?

Canjour90

Star Member
May 17, 2023
Hi,

In my previous two companies where I worked, I was given salary as cash by hand. And I do not have any documents such as payslips or bank statement to provide as proof for OINP or IRCC.

If I provide a salary verification letter from my employer mentioning the duration of my employment and salary received, and if i explain the situation in LOE, would that be enough?

In my latest Company, where I am still working for more than a year, I have all the necessary documents such as offer, contract, all month payslips, refernce letter etc.

So for my previous two companies, experiece , reference and salary verification letter would be enough?

Please suggest if any other solution or advice?

Canjour90

Star Member
May 17, 2023
Hi,

For OINP, only primary applicant is required to share ECA result or accompanying Spouse too??
Primary Applicant : PEBC
Accompanying Spouse : WES

Thanks.

Noman Javed

Apr 12, 2023
i have 5year of work experience as a 3D artist in gaming industry why is still get zero secore....even before i applied i checked my eligibility criteria
and i was eligble .i applied for express entry for immigration with my wife.i have bachelor degree and my age is 26 still why i get score 0?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
i have 5year of work experience as a 3D artist in gaming industry why is still get zero secore....even before i applied i checked my eligibility criteria
and i was eligble .i applied for express entry for immigration with my wife.i have bachelor degree and my age is 26 still why i get score 0?
what is your ECA? What is your IELTS scores? Do you have 67 points?