+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Profile - Overall Score: 0

can_da

Dec 21, 2015
Are you answering a question about your PNP nomination that you should not be? Assume WES is valid still. Screen shots help to see what questions you may be answering incorrectly.
Thanks for the response @Naturgrl
Yes, I am mentioning that I am nominated by SINP where it asks.
Yes, Wes is valid
Below are the screenshots of 3 key areas, Education, language and Work

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1D7FmO87C2tH0TN7hvIaXPLP8KtVQ2rcm/view?usp=sharing
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1UldKYoaJC161LWXCaA7N81n6yfYyXfZs/view?usp=sharing
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1TyUiaG89-52QIVztb-Cu-CzTzbtBcrB9/view?usp=sharing

Many Thanks

can_da

Dec 21, 2015
Thanks for the response @Naturgrl
Yes, I am mentioning that I am nominated by SINP where it asks.
Yes, Wes is valid
Below are the screenshots of 3 key areas, Education, language and Work

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1D7FmO87C2tH0TN7hvIaXPLP8KtVQ2rcm/view?usp=sharing
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1UldKYoaJC161LWXCaA7N81n6yfYyXfZs/view?usp=sharing
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1TyUiaG89-52QIVztb-Cu-CzTzbtBcrB9/view?usp=sharing

Many Thanks
Thanks @Naturgrl for pointing to WES, I was under the expression it is valid for 10 years, but I checked it was valid for 5 years, Damn!!

I have ordered a duplicate copy, which should be renewed itself as per a youtube source. Any idea how long they take to send a renewed copy?

Also, While creating profile after receiving wes, shall I mention that I am nominated by SINP?

Thanks

dwaintr

Mar 28, 2022
Hello everyone,

I've been in Canada for 7 years. I came here to study at University and I graduated from the University in May, 2021. I had some part-time jobs during my studies but since my graduation, I've been working full time in Canada. I applied for Express Entry about 3 months ago and I had a direct 0 score after I applied but thanks to this forum, I found out that, my work experience had to be at least 1 year since the graduation and that time I was still under a year. So today, finally it's been more than a year and I'm ready to apply again for EE.

But I don't want to make mistakes this time, so I would like to ask some questions that I find tricky to get your advices on almost every section.

Thank you very much for your help in advance.

IMMIGATION HISTORY AND CITIZENSHIP:

Has ------- ------- applied to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada before?

- I'm saying YES here, because I applied for study and work permit. But I'm not sure, if this answer should be YES or NO. Can you please advice?

Has ------ ------ applied for Express Entry before?

-
As I explained at the beginning I applied for Express Entry 3 months ago but I was ineligible due to my working duration which was under a year after I graduated. So should I mention about that application here and enter the enter the application reference number?

WORK HISTORY:

I wanted to ask a few things about this section.

I worked for my previous company let's say A company, for 11 months after I got graduated and just right after that I've been working at my current company (B company), and it's been 2,5 months. For me this is my primary occupation, because this is what I'm going to do in the future. So is this the company information that I should enter in the Occupation section?

My second question for the Intended work in Canada. I have an open permit so I don't have any company's or employer's name on my work permit.

How should I answer the following questions:

- Is ------ ------'s job offer from the employer named on the current work permit? YES Or NO

- Four digit NOC code of current work permit.

Since my work permit is an open permit, I don't have a specific NOC code. What should I enter here? Should it be NOC code of my current occupation at my current company?

- Has ------- ------ been working full-time for the employer on their current work permit for at least one year? (Or for an equal amount of part time work?) YES or NO ---> I've been only 2,5 months so but I worked for more than a year since my graduation.

Is it the Work History part which will give a knowledge about my working time in Canada? I don't want to make mistake here. I think I should say No here and enter my past working experience (Company A) in the work history part in order to show that I have at least 1 year of working experience in Canada. But I need your advices please.

For now these are the questions that I need to answer before applying.

Once again thank you very much for your time and help in advance.

Kind regards,
dd

Last edited:

dwaintr

Mar 28, 2022
Hello everyone,

I've been in Canada for 7 years. I came here to study at University and I graduated from the University in May, 2021. I had some part-time jobs during my studies but since my graduation, I've been working full time in Canada. I applied for Express Entry about 3 months ago and I had a direct 0 score after I applied but thanks to this forum, I found out that, my work experience had to be at least 1 year since the graduation and that time I was still under a year. So today, finally it's been more than a year and I'm ready to apply again for EE.

But I don't want to make mistakes this time, so I would like to ask some questions that I find tricky to get your advices on almost every section.

Thank you very much for your help in advance.

IMMIGATION HISTORY AND CITIZENSHIP:

Has ------- ------- applied to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada before?

- I'm saying YES here, because I applied for study and work permit. But I'm not sure, if this answer should be YES or NO. Can you please advice?

Has ------ ------ applied for Express Entry before?

-
As I explained at the beginning I applied for Express Entry 3 months ago but I was ineligible due to my working duration which was under a year after I graduated. So should I mention about that application here and enter the enter the application reference number?

WORK HISTORY:

I wanted to ask a few things about this section.

I worked for my previous company let's say A company, for 11 months after I got graduated and just right after that I've been working at my current company (B company), and it's been 2,5 months. For me this is my primary occupation, because this is what I'm going to do in the future. So is this the company information that I should enter in the Occupation section?

My second question for the Intended work in Canada. I have an open permit so I don't have any company's or employer's name on my work permit.

How should I answer the following questions:

- Is ------ ------'s job offer from the employer named on the current work permit? YES Or NO

- Four digit NOC code of current work permit.

Since my work permit is an open permit, I don't have a specific NOC code. What should I enter here? Should it be NOC code of my current occupation at my current company?

- Has ------- ------ been working full-time for the employer on their current work permit for at least one year? (Or for an equal amount of part time work?) YES or NO ---> I've been only 2,5 months so but I worked for more than a year since my graduation.

Is it the Work History part which will give a knowledge about my working time in Canada? I don't want to make mistake here. I think I should say No here and enter my past working experience (Company A) in the work history part in order to show that I have at least 1 year of working experience in Canada. But I need your advices please.

For now these are the questions that I need to answer before applying.

Once again thank you very much for your time and help in advance.

Kind regards,
dd
I have to finish my application but no response for 1 week :( I hope someone can help me.

Thanks.

ashwinpal

Oct 21, 2021
Hello folks,

I got a 0 score after my profile submission too (now ineligible), I have 3 months in my previous job(different NOC 5121) and 9 months(NOC 2175), so I have 2175 as my primary NOC. In my work history I did not add current job after reading the whole thread I think that might be the issue. However, I have 2 yrs previous experience in NOC 2173 back from my country of citizenship which is entered correctly. I'm facing another frustrating issue with the IRCC website.

Also, I am getting "You are signed out" literally after every click inside the IRCC website and it takes so much time to even fill out one single section. It took me 5 refresh on average to submit each sub-section of a form and it seems to happen in Firefox and chrome and tested on 3 different networks. Even the ineligible application seems to not load properly with the data I entered each time. I can see my work history, passport details, etc. only after multiple refresh in Chrome. I tried it on iPad/ iPhone/ Windows PC, clearing cookie and cache several times. Nothing seems to fix this bug / glitch. I am thinking this might be reason for 0 score due to data loss as I have entered 2 years of experience in another country in my history, so the application couldn't reject me due to my current experience missing from the History section.

Has anyone fixed this glitch? Please help! Appreciate any kind of inputs. Thank you for reading.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello folks,

I got a 0 score after my profile submission too (now ineligible), I have 3 months in my previous job(different NOC 5121) and 9 months(NOC 2175), so I have 2175 as my primary NOC. In my work history I did not add current job after reading the whole thread I think that might be the issue. However, I have 2 yrs previous experience in NOC 2173 back from my country of citizenship which is entered correctly. I'm facing another frustrating issue with the IRCC website.

Also, I am getting "You are signed out" literally after every click inside the IRCC website and it takes so much time to even fill out one single section. It took me 5 refresh on average to submit each sub-section of a form and it seems to happen in Firefox and chrome and tested on 3 different networks. Even the ineligible application seems to not load properly with the data I entered each time. I can see my work history, passport details, etc. only after multiple refresh in Chrome. I tried it on iPad/ iPhone/ Windows PC, clearing cookie and cache several times. Nothing seems to fix this bug / glitch. I am thinking this might be reason for 0 score due to data loss as I have entered 2 years of experience in another country in my history, so the application couldn't reject me due to my current experience missing from the History section.

Has anyone fixed this glitch? Please help! Appreciate any kind of inputs. Thank you for reading.
What is your full profile? Is this for EE-FSW or CEC? If CEC, which is Canadian experience?

ashwinpal

Oct 21, 2021
What is your full profile? Is this for EE-FSW or CEC? If CEC, which is Canadian experience?
[/QUOTE
Full profile:
IELTS: L 8.5 R 9.0 W 7.0 S 7.5 Overall:8.0
2 yrs (1yr, 11mo =>30 Jun '16 to 1 Jun 18') work exp from India - 2173 NOC
Masters in Engineering (from Canada) graduated 2020 Apr

I'm trying to apply in the CEC category and my 1 yr Canadian full time experience in NOC A (3 months in company X(NOC 5121), 9 months in Y(NOC 2175))- current one).

Thank you for the quick reply

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Full profile:
IELTS: L 8.5 R 9.0 W 7.0 S 7.5 Overall:8.0
2 yrs (1yr, 11mo =>30 Jun '16 to 1 Jun 18') work exp from India - 2173 NOC
Masters in Engineering (from Canada) graduated 2020 Apr

I'm trying to apply in the CEC category and my 1 yr Canadian full time experience in NOC A (3 months in company X(NOC 5121), 9 months in Y(NOC 2175))- current one).

Thank you for the quick reply
You must be answering a question(s) wrong. You say no for job offer, certification. Were your Canadian jobs following graduation, authorized to work (PGWP), inside Canada and not self employed (contract, receive T4s).

ashwinpal

Oct 21, 2021
You must be answering a question(s) wrong. You say no for job offer, certification. Were your Canadian jobs following graduation, authorized to work (PGWP), inside Canada and not self employed (contract, receive T4s).
My jobs were following graduation, authorized in PGWP in Canada and not self employed. I said yes to job offer, can I send you a screenshot of my work section? Thanks @Naturgrl

ashwinpal

Oct 21, 2021
You say no to job offer unless you have a LMIA.
Thanks. I’ll create a new profile with no for job offer and add my current job to work history. What I’m worried about is the 0 score. Shouldn’t I be eligible for FSW with 2 years of foreign experience even with a wrong answer for job offer and work history missing current job?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Thanks. I’ll create a new profile with no for job offer and add my current job to work history. What I’m worried about is the 0 score. Shouldn’t I be eligible for FSW with 2 years of foreign experience even with a wrong answer for job offer and work history missing current job?
You must be answering a question wrong and you don’t have two years of foreign experience if 1 yr 11 months. You have one year. You don’t round up.

ashwinpal

Oct 21, 2021
You must be answering a question wrong and you don’t have two years of foreign experience if 1 yr 11 months. You have one year. You don’t round up.
Oh I see. Okay I started in Jun end of 2016 and left my job in beginning of June 2018 so I gave June and the above years while creating the profile as it’s not asking for a date.
Is there any limit to the profiles that I can create ?