+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Profile - Overall Score: 0

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
My IELTS band is 7. Yes I do have continuous skilled work experience.
So 7 in each area S,R,L,W with at least one year, and ECA for masters. You must be answering a question wrong. You don’t select job offer, certification or nomination.

Ak0O7

Mar 9, 2022
Yes maybe I am answering something wrong. I submitted twice and both came as ineligible profile. I don’t have any job offer or certificates from Canada so I remember I gave no for those questions.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Yes maybe I am answering something wrong. I submitted twice and both came as ineligible profile. I don’t have any job offer or certificates from Canada so I remember I gave no for those questions.
Can’t help you as don’t know your full profile or how you are answering the questions. You need to be eligible for EE with at least 67 points (Not CRS points).

Ak0O7

Mar 9, 2022
Can’t help you as don’t know your full profile or how you are answering the questions. You need to be eligible for EE with at least 67 points (Not CRS points).
I checked my EE and I got
i am getting 69 points total. I can pm you the screenshoots of my submitted profile.

Ak0O7

Mar 9, 2022
I have S-7.5, W-6, R-7.5 L-8 overall 7.5 in ielts (CRS -7). I am 26years old with 2-3 years work experience. I have my masters degree too. I’m not sure I get at least 67 with the above requirements. I need to know how much do I get for my language score out of 28.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I have S-7.5, W-6, R-7.5 L-8 overall 7.5 in ielts (CRS -7). I am 26years old with 2-3 years work experience. I have my masters degree too. I’m not sure I get at least 67 with the above requirements. I need to know how much do I get for my language score out of 28.
The IELTS/CLB equivalency charts are on the IRCC website. Your Writing score is low so you get 22 points.

dwaintr

Mar 28, 2022
Hello everyone,

I'm having the same problem. I'm not sure I'm doing correct. But I hope you can help.

My english test results: https://www.dropbox.com/s/cem1e4mgkltq778/Not.png?dl=0
My work history: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ticgknbfjmpqwos/Work.png?dl=0
My primary occupation: https://www.dropbox.com/s/l5h73ha4d4npi8b/Primary.png?dl=0

I was graduated from Simon Fraser University with Bachelor's Degree in June 2021. I started to work before I got graduated in 2019 as a part time worker. I've shared all the details how I entered during my application.

And as for the job offer, I entered my current job with the noc 0621. (This is also entered as my current job in my work history)

What am I doing wrong?

Thank you very much in advance for your help.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello everyone,

I'm having the same problem. I'm not sure I'm doing correct. But I hope you can help.

My english test results: https://www.dropbox.com/s/cem1e4mgkltq778/Not.png?dl=0
My work history: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ticgknbfjmpqwos/Work.png?dl=0
My primary occupation: https://www.dropbox.com/s/l5h73ha4d4npi8b/Primary.png?dl=0

I was graduated from Simon Fraser University with Bachelor's Degree in June 2021. I started to work before I got graduated in 2019 as a part time worker. I've shared all the details how I entered during my application.

And as for the job offer, I entered my current job with the noc 0621. (This is also entered as my current job in my work history)

What am I doing wrong?

Thank you very much in advance for your help.
If for CEC, only your experience after graduation counts so you don’t have a year.

Reactions: dwaintr

can_da

Dec 21, 2015
Hello house
I am in the same boat too
Zero crs, ineligible
My profile was fine before, after Ielts expired it showed became ineligible last year, I didn't take ielts then.
Got pnp nomination in April 2022 from my application i submitted in 2019 when my ee profile was active, I am trying to make a new profile to have my nomination certificate updated with active EE details.
After doing IELTS again, now i am trying to make the profile but it's showing zero crs.
My education is Masters - Eca done by wes
ielts L 8.5 S 6.5 w 7 R 6
noc 1311
Work experience continuous 6 years in same noc 1311
Age 35
Enough Funds
FSW points: 71
Can't think of any other thing. I have already tried two times today but no luck.

@Naturgrl I will appreciate your feedback

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello house
Zero crs, ineligible
My profile was fine before, after Ielts expired it showed became ineligible last year, I didn't take ielts then.
Got pnp nomination in April 2022 from my application i submitted in 2019 when my ee profile was active, I am trying to make a new profile to have my nomination certificate updated with active EE details.
After doing IELTS again, now i am trying to make the profile but it's showing zero crs.
noc 1311
Age 35
Enough Funds
Can't think of any other thing. I have already tried two times today but no luck.

Are you answering a question incorrectly? Is WES valid?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hello house
Zero crs, ineligible
noc 1311
Age 35
Enough Funds

The short answer is that there's at least one question you are answering incorrectly. Go through all of your answers again with as much detail as possible. The problem is with your answers. Double check POF and that what you are showing is sufficient. POF increased last year.

can_da

Dec 21, 2015
The short answer is that there's at least one question you are answering incorrectly. Go through all of your answers again with as much detail as possible. The problem is with your answers. Double check POF and that what you are showing is sufficient. POF increased last year.
Thanks @scylla for your comments.

I double-checked funds, it's more than required for sure.

I have gone through the whole profile again and again but can't find any wrong entry on my part. I am looking into 3 main areas, which is Education, Language (IELTS) and Work Experience. All seems in line. Interestingly, I normally take screenshots of my expired profile to match the dates exactly with old one and copying information from the expired profile always worked but for some reason, it's not working now.

Any other area you think I should look into?
Or shall I share screenshots here to be reviewed by a fresh pair of eyes?

Many Thanks

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Thanks @scylla for your comments.

I double-checked funds, it's more than required for sure.

I have gone through the whole profile again and again but can't find any wrong entry on my part. I am looking into 3 main areas, which is Education, Language (IELTS) and Work Experience. All seems in line. Interestingly, I normally take screenshots of my expired profile to match the dates exactly with old one and copying information from the expired profile always worked but for some reason, it's not working now.

Any other area you think I should look into?
Or shall I share screenshots here to be reviewed by a fresh pair of eyes?

Many Thanks
Are you answering a question about your PNP nomination that you should not be? Assume WES is valid still. Screen shots help to see what questions you may be answering incorrectly.