FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022
Hello,
It may sound a bit stupid but I submitted my express entry profile and got my ITA. I got all my documents sorted and then realize that while verifying my profile I put the incorrect given name (missed to enter my middle name). I did not realize it before. Ex: In my passport Given Name: "John Smith" but in my application, I entered Given Name as "John".

Please suggest what should I do? Should I decline the ITA and re-apply?

Please suggest!!!!!!

ITA is extremely hard to get these days, pls don't waste it cause of this silly error. Until you lodge your application, these errors don't mean much & IRCC ll only consider your post ita submission not anything before that. But, to be on the safe side, you can always explain it in LOE. Apart from that, no affidavit is needed. pls go ahead with your application...

kamil2990

Jan 2, 2019
If my wife is in India and I am in the US, can I still do the joint filing for express entry? Also, what proof they need for marriage?

Canadavisa92

Dec 21, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-02-2019
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
17-02-2019
IELTS Request
Upfront (uploaded with application)
Med's Request
Upfront (uploaded with application)
Med's Done....
08-04-2019
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
18/07/2019
VISA ISSUED...
27/07/2019
LANDED..........
21/11/2019
Hello,
It may sound a bit stupid but I submitted my express entry profile and got my ITA. I got all my documents sorted and then realize that while verifying my profile I put the incorrect given name (missed to enter my middle name). I did not realize it before. Ex: In my passport Given Name: "John Smith" but in my application, I entered Given Name as "John".

Please suggest what should I do? Should I decline the ITA and re-apply?

Please suggest!!!!!!
Dont decline the ITA it's a very minor mistake and it's easily explainable in an LOE and the officers know we are humans and that we make mistakes, just clear it out in the LOE and go ahead and submit your application
Good luck

shahid2909

Star Member
Mar 22, 2019
Hi Everyone. I am waiting to get a nomination from AINP. My File Number has come on 15th of Nov'19. I am eagerly waiting to receive nomination. Then I would be waiting for iTA from EE profile. But my EE profile will expire on 29th of March 2019.
Is there any mandatory rule of having a number of months of validated EE profile to receive ITA? For example: to get an ITA, one must have to have an EE profile having validation of 3 months?

capriram

Star Member
Oct 14, 2019
Hi All, I couldn’t find this particular info. Requesting anyone who has an idea to give their inputs on the below -

I have a Reference Letter from one of my Employers. It contains all details except for a “Telephone/Contact number”. I requested them over email to include contact details but apparently the letter is as per Company Policy and hence cannot be amended.
1. Will the absence of contact info be an issue? Should I mention this fact in LOE?
2. I will be able to attach the email extract which also contains their Contact number in their Official Signature. Should this suffice?
3. Should I attach email mentioned in Point 2 in LOE or the respective Employment History or Both?

Any response is really appreciated! Thanks.

honeyluansing

Dec 9, 2019
Philippines
Category........
FSW
Thank you for this well thought of post. This is a huge help. I have a clarification though. In the pre-application phase, evaluations are required, right? And what that means is I should get the result of my evaluation first before I create a profile online? Or can it be simultaneous where WES reference number will suffice in my profile set up?

Nasusebu

Dec 9, 2019
Hi my name is nasrin.
I have submitted my file in express entry through canadian experience class. I have one concerned. When I applied for study permit from India my agent did not show my work experience . So can I claim points for it now can I include that experience in express entry profile.
Thankyou

Angrej Chahal

Dec 2, 2019
I hope, as a reader, you will be satisfied with the information on this blog post. If you have any questions, feel free to leave a comment. Feel free to share your suggestions about this post. Also, if you want me to add something to this post/write a post on other related topics, please ask. Thanks!
First of all, +1 to you for the time and effort.

This could a bible for many of us. Thank you so much!!![/QUOTE]

Hello everyone,
I am thinking about moving to Canada through express entry or PNP. I have few concerns regarding my CRS score so I was just wondering if you guys could help answering some questions?

I have studied certificate III and IV in automotive mechanical technology and Diploma in business management in Melbourne, Australia.
I have worked as a Manager in Fast Food restaurant for about 10 years in different capacities.
I recently sat in IELTS and scored L 8.5 R 8.5 W 7.5 S 8 Overall 8
I have no relative living in Canada and I am single/never married.
I am 31 years old

My final CRS score is 408, which is not good enough for Express Entry Visa right now because the Cut Off points are hovering around 470 at the moment.

Does anybody have any idea if there is a way to improve my CRS score with something that is not time consuming or should I opt for different ideas like PNP or something?

Please help!!

Thank you

donjoejacob

Dec 9, 2019
Hai everyone,
My job position is referred to as Document Controller in the company data because I came with that vacancy here. But the job I currently do is as of a Site supervisor and I have completed two years here.

Can I know what NOC I will come under? Am I eligible to apply through express entry program?

If document controller title does not come under an eligible category, should I ask my superiors for a job category change? The procedure for job category change is very tedious and I am not sure about the result.

Please help me with this. I am afraid that my future is at stake.

nri7777

Nov 2, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
23-12-2019
Hai everyone,
My job position is referred to as Document Controller in the company data because I came with that vacancy here. But the job I currently do is as of a Site supervisor and I have completed two years here.

Can I know what NOC I will come under? Am I eligible to apply through express entry program?

If document controller title does not come under an eligible category, should I ask my superiors for a job category change? The procedure for job category change is very tedious and I am not sure about the result.

Please help me with this. I am afraid that my future is at stake.
kindly check here

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/eligibility/find-national-occupation-code.html

SinghKing

Dec 12, 2019
NEED HELP FOR SINGAPORE PCC..URGENT. Pls help for below

Guyz...I am staying in singapore from last 5.5 months. I will complete 6 months on 23rd Dec.

1) Do i need to submit PCC upfront if I file my PR application before 23rd Dec? I have not completed 6 months yet so I cannot apply for COC here. What to do?

2) Moreover, for Singapore it's clearly written on CIC website that you don't need to submit PCC upfront, but I am hearing that I still need to submit the PCC with the application else it may get rejected.

Is this true?

Naffyfera

Dec 12, 2019
Please I have a question;
My Husba is the PA and he has 70% of the pof in his account while I have 30% in my personal account. Can I transfer this money to him? Or do I just need to print my own bank statement and add to the application?

nri7777

Nov 2, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
23-12-2019
Please I have a question;
My Husba is the PA and he has 70% of the pof in his account while I have 30% in my personal account. Can I transfer this money to him? Or do I just need to print my own bank statement and add to the application?
yes you can do that and you have to also give him a consent form saying that he can use the money.