+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry in a nutshell

renz21

Oct 24, 2019
You must list all family members, yourself, wife and child. At the time of arrival it doesnt matter who is with you as long as your wife arrives within a year or before her medical expires whichever is first.

optimaxx

Star Member
Aug 27, 2019
NOC Code......
Hello ,

I am reallly worried please help me here.
I got an invite last week and everything is in order however i dont have vision in one eye. It is a problem since birth and its not progressive or communicable.

Can this be a reason for rejection of my PR?

I have given my medical exam and they know about this problem.
I dont want this to come in between my PR as less vision doesnt impact my life in anyway.

Please suggest. Would be really grateful.

Pankti :)
When you apply for becoming a permanent resident I don't think this can be accounted for as a valid reason for getting refusal.

thank you, good luck

leo_CA

Sep 24, 2019
Hello

Did you translate the police clearance certificate from Germany?
I too have PCC from Germany but I’m wondering if I shall translate it or not as in the main body of the certificate it is written in English as no cases(entries), but rest is in German.

Your reply would be very appreciated.

Hello,
Somebody who got a Police clearance certificate from Germany, please help me.

All I received in my name address and below lines mentioned in their official paper

inhalt keine eintragung

This does't make sense. Is this the certificate from them? or am I missing something?

Thanks
Claire

Rounakm12

Star Member
Mar 24, 2018
Hello,
It may sound a bit stupid but I submitted my express entry profile and got my ITA. I got all my documents sorted and then realize that while verifying my profile I put the incorrect given name (missed to enter my middle name). I did not realize it before. Ex: In my passport Given Name: "John Smith" but in my application, I entered Given Name as "John".

Please suggest what should I do? Should I decline the ITA and re-apply?

Please suggest!!!!!!

nri7777

Nov 2, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
23-12-2019
Hello,
It may sound a bit stupid but I submitted my express entry profile and got my ITA. I got all my documents sorted and then realize that while verifying my profile I put the incorrect given name (missed to enter my middle name). I did not realize it before. Ex: In my passport Given Name: "John Smith" but in my application, I entered Given Name as "John".

Please suggest what should I do? Should I decline the ITA and re-apply?

Please suggest!!!!!!
if you have a good crs then decline and get another ita else submit a same name affidavit

Sangeer

Nov 20, 2019
Hai, my wife is bsc maths graduate. She works in bank for six months and she works as logistics coordinator for two and half years. Her age 26. I'm 34. I have one year diploma in hotel management and in degree I have arrears. I have 4 years experience as back office executive. In this situation we can apply for pr from India or not.

TamannaWangoo

Nov 20, 2019
Hi..I created an express entry profile on IRCC, back in August, around 24th or 25th, yet to get an NOI.
My CRS score is 399, and today only I updated that I am open for any province.
What are the steps that I can follow to get an NOI from any province or to be able to apply for a PnP.

Hassanawan1985

Star Member
Mar 31, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys,

How can I check Saskatchewan PNP draw points for a different occupation? especially accounts?

supernovamuz

Star Member
Nov 21, 2019
Hi All,
I applied for TRV in 2016 and forgot to mention my brother who was already living in canada. The visa was rejected without applying section 40 (immigration ban for 5 years), they gave the reason family ties, purpose of travel and insufficient funds. Then I applied in 2018 and provided all the details including my previous rejection, again my visa got refused and the reason was the same as previous except family ties.
Now if I apply for express entry, will it going to effect my immigration file? If yes, then when? Because I am applying through PNP express entry program and it usually takes more than 1 year for approval by that time (by any chance if i got hypothetical ban) then it will be automatically removed in next year.

Shashwati

May 19, 2019
Very informative post put in easily understandable language. I am new here. Contrary to advice I approached an agent to apply for pr. As of now the documentation being expected is getting a bit weird. Yet to get to EOI. Could someone offer some information regarding the following:
I have appointment and experience letters. Since I have already left the companies, I won't be able to get any referral letters. Which the agency insists on being mandatory.

Personally I feel I may not be eligible for express entry, but rather PNP. But the agency seems to be insisting on even more paperwork than required.

Any information is appreciated.
Thank you to everyone for creating such a valuable resource for PR aspirants
Regards

jaskaran0022

Star Member
Feb 21, 2019
Can somebody please make my doubt clear..My wife's real cousin(First cousin) is living in Alberta, Canada..we are going to apply through Alberta PNP, main applicant for our application is me. is that anyway we can use those points to increase our CRS score ? or only real siblings are valid for those points ?

Midnight Blessing

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022
Can somebody please make my doubt clear..My wife's real cousin(First cousin) is living in Alberta, Canada..we are going to apply through Alberta PNP, main applicant for our application is me. is that anyway we can use those points to increase our CRS score ? or only real siblings are valid for those points ?

No points for Cousin ties in Alberta PNP. Only the blood relatives like sisters or brothers are counted.

Midnight Blessing

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022
Hi All,
I applied for TRV in 2016 and forgot to mention my brother who was already living in canada. The visa was rejected without applying section 40 (immigration ban for 5 years), they gave the reason family ties, purpose of travel and insufficient funds. Then I applied in 2018 and provided all the details including my previous rejection, again my visa got refused and the reason was the same as previous except family ties.
Now if I apply for express entry, will it going to effect my immigration file? If yes, then when? Because I am applying through PNP express entry program and it usually takes more than 1 year for approval by that time (by any chance if i got hypothetical ban) then it will be automatically removed in next year.

No effect but you ll have to mention all the rejection & their reasons for the past VISA applications for Canada or any other countries honestly. If your documentations are correct you ll get your PPR visa.

Midnight Blessing

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022