VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Thanks Dear.

Can you explain about point 3 in detail? a in how do they identify? Do I need to apply separately for OINP

Should I reappear in IELTS?
1- When you create your EE profile you will be asked which provinces you are interested in. If you select Ontario, when they start selecting, they will automatically pick those who are interested and qualify. Once selected you will have to apply directly to the province for OINP.

2- Your IELTS score is great, gives you maximum points. No need to resit.

regards

gautamankur

Jul 30, 2017
India
Hi,

I will try answer all your questions at once.

Firstly, I would not advise applying as a single person when you are married as this is misrepresentation. I would also not advise applying with your wife as a non accompanying spouse as this may lead to a very long separation. You will need to go through the sponsorship route which may take more than a year. Therefore only you will get PR at first and not your spouse.
Secondly, You have a very good score at 451, which means if you calculate your score with an accompanying spouse (+her IELTS) you should have at least 430 point, which should guarantee you an ITA by February next year. You do not need to submit your wife's ECA (it will add points to your score though), you dont need to submit her reference letters as well. So please recalculate your score with an accompanying spouse and reconsider :
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp
Lastly, for required documents go through this thread: https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/ready-reference-steps-to-follow-and-documents-to-arrange-post-ita.455826/

All the best
Hey Tanaka,

Thank you so much for your revert.

I would like to do few corrections in my query, i believe it was incomplete. :)

While filling the application I have specified the correct marital status, also i have mentioned that my wife would be accompanying me to Canada.

The score of 451 is using only my details, (Age + Education + Workex + IELTS etc) While, when i use my wife`s details also i am getting additional 30 points, so the score shoots up to 481.

I just hope she does`nt face any issue if her education, workex and IELTS etc are not mentioned/used while filling up the form.

It would be great if you can advise on the same.

Many thanks in advance :)

hishamx87

Apr 25, 2017
Hey Tanaka,

Thank you so much for your revert.

I would like to do few corrections in my query, i believe it was incomplete. :)

While filling the application I have specified the correct marital status, also i have mentioned that my wife would be accompanying me to Canada.

The score of 451 is using only my details, (Age + Education + Workex + IELTS etc) While, when i use my wife`s details also i am getting additional 30 points, so the score shoots up to 481.

I just hope she does`nt face any issue if her education, workex and IELTS etc are not mentioned/used while filling up the form.

It would be great if you can advise on the same.

Many thanks in advance :)
You mean to say that you are keeping your wife as a primary applicant and you get 481 points? Or you are getting additional points of 30 by keeping her as a dependent?

As far as I know married couples / families get less points. If you are claiming points for your wife's education then ECA is mandatory and IELTS as well.

Also, please check; you might have selected her work experience to be as canadian.

gautamankur

Jul 30, 2017
India
You mean to say that you are keeping your wife as a primary applicant and you get 481 points? Or you are getting additional points of 30 by keeping her as a dependent?

As far as I know married couples / families get less points. If you are claiming points for your wife's education then ECA is mandatory and IELTS as well.

Also, please check; you might have selected her work experience to be as canadian.
Hey Buddy
I am keeping my wife as a dependent only. I have selected anything for her apart from her name age and other normal details. (Not considered workex, IELTS etc)

hishamx87

Apr 25, 2017
Hey Buddy
I am keeping my wife as a dependent only. I have selected anything for her apart from her name age and other normal details. (Not considered workex, IELTS etc)
I am not sure then how are you getting additional points. Please re-check your profile.

babbusidhu

Jan 9, 2015
how much point will i get for 2 years seconday diploma and free years degree under ee. .either128 or 120. please reply me thank you

Nish_j

Sep 9, 2017
Hi ,

I managed to get my application reopened (initially was deemed not complete - but lodged a case and it was reopened) but while I was waiting to hear back after lodging a case I created a new profile and got an invitation. Now my question is should I withdraw the application not submitted as my initial one has been reopened?

Thought CIC would automatically close it when they reopened the old one ..

Any help would be appreciated ..

Vishu14

Nov 8, 2017
Please help. My current CRS is 453 if i include my previous experience and 428 otherwise. My previous employer paid me in cash and there are no salary slips either. I will be getting the Employment letter though with all the required things written. My query is what if CIC asked for salary slips or bank account statements of salary credit. It was a small scare firm. Your guidance is much appreciated.

Amnark

Mar 7, 2017
Dear Experts, need your advise, i have claimed 15 points of my sibling (Sister) in canada on June & reached 416 points, My Sir Name which i did not get changed after marriage is Amna "Riaz" whereas my Husband's name is Zeeshan. i got NOI for Ontario & now in process of submitting my documents. While acquiring document from sister, i got to know that she has entered my name in her siblings list as Amna Zeeshan instead of my original legal Name Amna Riaz. Now if i submit the documents claiming her my sister (Family registration Certificate, her PR card etc) they would certainly put an obligation that name is changed. Based on these facts she is now reluctant for her documents to be submitted. Having all this story discussed with my consultant he said we are not going to submit any documents for your sister & would put a disclaimer that currently we could not manage to have her documents. Because, even if do not claim 15 siblings point i still stand at 401 & is eligible for Ontario nomination.
Please suggest, if this approach is good to go or would it create problem?? I am the principal applicant in this case.

Amnark

Mar 7, 2017
Dear Experts, need your advise, i have claimed 15 points of my sibling (Sister) in canada on June & reached 416 points, My Sir Name which i did not get changed after marriage is Amna "Riaz" whereas my Husband's name is Zeeshan. i got NOI for Ontario & now in process of submitting my documents. While acquiring document from sister, i got to know that she has entered my name in her siblings list as Amna Zeeshan instead of my original legal Name Amna Riaz. Now if i submit the documents claiming her my sister (Family registration Certificate, her PR card etc) they would certainly put an obligation that name is changed. Based on these facts she is now reluctant for her documents to be submitted. Having all this story discussed with my consultant he said we are not going to submit any documents for your sister & would put a disclaimer that currently we could not manage to have her documents. Because, even if do not claim 15 siblings point i still stand at 401 & is eligible for Ontario nomination.
Please suggest, if this approach is good to go or would it create problem?? I am the principal applicant in this case.
Response awaited

keeratsingh

Jul 3, 2017
New Delhi
Hey Friends.

A question regarding ECA from WES that I am planning to get done for my wife. She graduated from college in the year 2007, but got her degree certificate only in 2008. In the meanwhile she was provided with a provisional degree in 2007. Now while filling up the requisition form for WES it asks for the "year of award". We are confused which date to fill in there, 2007 or 2008. Technically the degree was awarded in 2007 when her course got over but would degree awarded mean the date when the degree was issued?

Your help would be solicited.

Thanks in advance. Cheers.

pk910

Star Member
Jun 1, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
15-06-2017
Nomination.....
02-04-2017
Passport Req..
03-01-2018
Hey Friends.

A question regarding ECA from WES that I am planning to get done for my wife. She graduated from college in the year 2007, but got her degree certificate only in 2008. In the meanwhile she was provided with a provisional degree in 2007. Now while filling up the requisition form for WES it asks for the "year of award". We are confused which date to fill in there, 2007 or 2008. Technically the degree was awarded in 2007 when her course got over but would degree awarded mean the date when the degree was issued?
You should mention as 2007 as the year of completion/award as this is the actual year passed ..not the year the convocation took place.(2008)

Your help would be solicited.

Thanks in advance. Cheers.

pk910

Star Member
Jun 1, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
15-06-2017
Nomination.....
02-04-2017
Passport Req..
03-01-2018
Please help. My current CRS is 453 if i include my previous experience and 428 otherwise. My previous employer paid me in cash and there are no salary slips either. I will be getting the Employment letter though with all the required things written. My query is what if CIC asked for salary slips or bank account statements of salary credit. It was a small scare firm. Your guidance is much appreciated.
The employer reference letter with all details as per IRCC requirements will suffice.