App. Filed.......
07-03-2017
Nomination.....
30-Dec-2016
AOR Received.
07-03-2017
Please find answers below in bold:
dralfa said:
Please enlighten me with more info. I am confused. My crs is 466. I need to manage funds.

1. Is it must to have gift deed from father or it can be from brother as well?? - It can be from unrelated person as well!
2. Is it must to get gift deed at least 3 months old from when i receive ita?? - Not required, but whats the harm in getting done before 3 months(if you have time now) ?
3. Is it ok to get gift deed letter signed after i get ita?? - Not an issue and again why wait till you get ITA?
4. Is the date from which 6 months bank statement is asked counted from the date we submit the document or the date of receiving ita?? - if its only ITA then 6 months before receiving ITA would do! But there shouldn't be a major deposits at any point of time. I suggest creating a FD and submit Gift deed along with it. So, no need of showing bank statements!
5. For how long do i need to keep those money in my bank?? - Until one gets VISA stamped but do not forget that funds should be with you while landing in Canada. (there is a cap on format, you can read them in different blogs)
6. Are mutual funds counted as a proof of funds?? I do not think so as they are in volatile state and has risks
7. can i make a fixed deposite after i get ita and take a gift deed from my father for that?? will it be ok?? or the fd must be 3 months old?? - If gift deed is submitted no need 3 months older, ideally if the FD is 1 year older then you no need to submit Gift deed as well.
8. i have 2lac rupees in my account and i need to show 9lacs, so i need to get 7lacs from my father. so, if he gives me by making a fixed deposite or transfer in my account?? is it to be 3 months old or just day after ita is fine???? See above!

chyweng87

Nov 13, 2016
Thank you so much for your post, it is indeed an eye opener. l have learnt so much and most questions that l have about express entry were answered. Thanks once more.
Please l need clarifications on the following issues:
1. You mentioned that degree program for the FSWP must be in the following fields of study: medicine, veterinary medicine, dentistry, podiatry, optometry, law, chiropractic medicine or pharmacy. l have PhD in food science and technology, does it mean am not eligible to apply?
2. l want to apply for PNP in Ontario. Is it the right place for me to apply? l am currently a lecturer in food science and technology.
3. If Ontario is not the right province for me to apply to, which is the right one taking into consideration my field of study and occupation.
l look forward to hearing from you.
Best regards,
Chywe

uzumaki

Star Member
Dec 20, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-03-2017
Nomination.....
30-Dec-2016
AOR Received.
07-03-2017
Bcoz, negligible ppl might have this issue!

When you have nomination then why wait until you fall below into pool of below 400 points.
take IELTS ASAP and try getting more on your own or if you are married ask your spouse also to take IELTS again!
Normally OINP don't have enough time to track this is what majority feel and its your responsibility to keep OINP updated on your score.

Try taking up french classes and taken up exam for it. CLB 5 is required for second language i guess, check the documentation of OINP.

Try contacting OINP for clarification for accurate answer but they might point you to 7.2 from OINP HCPS guide : https://goo.gl/D06CFD

"It is your responsibility as an applicant to ensure that you update your information
in the Express Entry portal if there is a change in your circumstances so that your
CRS score is accurately calculated. If a change in circumstance results in your CRS
score falling below 400, it is your responsibility to inform OINP. If your score falls
below 400 before you have been nominated, you must withdraw your nominee
application. If your CRS score falls below 400 after you have already been
nominated, but before you apply for Permanent Residence, you must inform OINP
of the change in your CRS score, at which point OINP will withdraw your
nomination. Note that failure to contact OINP if your CRS score falls below 400 will
result in a refusal of your Application for Permanent Residence by IRCC."

Gist from above lines are: Until you submit documentation to IRCC for PR, you should maintain 400 else you should inform OINP about it.
Post PR submission, no need to worry about it!

Many have mentioned the above. Now, coming to your later question regarding will they give nomination again its no where mentioned in any of the documents which I have come across. Try submitting e-APR asap with LOE documents for PCC and medicals and submit them later, which is risky else, decline ITA and do not communicate about the Points immediately but wait until you re-take IELTS or take up second language exam and update your profile.

Do not risk accepting ITA when your score is below 400 as mentioned here:
https://goo.gl/Q7bK5p

"Changes to your personal situation
If your situation (or that of your spouse or partner) changes, you should re-calculate your score before applying online for permanent residence.

If your recalculated score is less than the lowest score in your round of invitations for an invitation to apply, you should decline the invitation.

Warning: In this case, if you decide to apply, we may refuse your application and will not refund your application fee.

Some examples of changes which could lower your score:

you no longer have a valid job offer
you no longer have a provincial nomination
your language test scores have expired, or you re-took them and they are lower
Find out how to re-calculate your score."

Cheers!
TLOU said:
Yep I understood that part now, but seems like no one is able to answer this one:

What happens if OINP does in fact remove the nomination. Do I need to start over again or can they transfer my nomination once I get a new EE profile and better IELTS?

uzumaki

Star Member
Dec 20, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-03-2017
Nomination.....
30-Dec-2016
AOR Received.
07-03-2017
Get the bank statement with bank seal & signed and should be closer to the date of submission as in 5 weeks anything can happen. IMO IRCC/PNP's sees everyone with suspicion until proven.

They only want to know if you have funds to support. So, go ahead and submit from account which has funds. Personally, I had submitted statements which has regular transactions of credit card payments and Standing instructions!

Cheers!
Bavana said:
Hi all,

I have three bank accounts in Canada but only one of them has the savings for the proof of fund should i make bank letters from the three or one is enough?

however, in the statement of this bank account, It shows that I paid credit card for another account in another bank.

Also, I have a POF statement from the bank to be submitted issued from 5 weeks, Can I submit it or ask the bank for new one?

uzumaki

Star Member
Dec 20, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-03-2017
Nomination.....
30-Dec-2016
AOR Received.
07-03-2017
You might be in a similar situation as "maribui" is in.
maribui said:
Hello and congrats to everyone who received nominations recently! To those of you still waiting, hang in there! It will happen soon!!!

Have any of you had to ask OINP to transfer your 600 points to a new profile? If so, may I ask how long it took for them to do the job? I'm starting to freak out... I got my nom on dec 17th and my profile became ineligible on the 20th. It didn't actually expire, I erased some information which at the time I believed was not relevant for ITA and as a result, my profile became ineligible. I got an NLA email, replied immediately afterwards and spoke to a gentleman on friday, who confirmed receipt of my information. Nevertheless, it's been 13 days and I still haven't gotten the additional points added to my new profile. Any chance They might've changed their minds about nomination and just took it back? Can that happen??? Or do you all think it's just a matter of time untill I get the 600 points? I'd really appreciate your input on this!
uzumaki said:

When you have nomination then why wait until you fall below into pool of below 400 points.
take IELTS ASAP and try getting more on your own or if you are married ask your spouse also to take IELTS again!
Normally OINP don't have enough time to track this is what majority feel and its your responsibility to keep OINP updated on your score.

Try taking up french classes and taken up exam for it. CLB 5 is required for second language i guess, check the documentation of OINP.

Try contacting OINP for clarification for accurate answer but they might point you to 7.2 from OINP HCPS guide : https://goo.gl/D06CFD

"It is your responsibility as an applicant to ensure that you update your information
in the Express Entry portal if there is a change in your circumstances so that your
CRS score is accurately calculated. If a change in circumstance results in your CRS
score falling below 400, it is your responsibility to inform OINP. If your score falls
nomination. Note that failure to contact OINP if your CRS score falls below 400 will

Gist from above lines are: Until you submit documentation to IRCC for PR, you should maintain 400 else you should inform OINP about it.

Many have mentioned the above. Now, coming to your later question regarding will they give nomination again its no where mentioned in any of the documents which I have come across. Try submitting e-APR asap with LOE documents for PCC and medicals and submit them later, which is risky else, decline ITA and do not communicate about the Points immediately but wait until you re-take IELTS or take up second language exam and update your profile.

If your situation (or that of your spouse or partner) changes, you should re-calculate your score before applying online for permanent residence.

If your recalculated score is less than the lowest score in your round of invitations for an invitation to apply, you should decline the invitation.

Warning: In this case, if you decide to apply, we may refuse your application and will not refund your application fee.

Cheers!
TLOU said:
Yep I understood that part now, but seems like no one is able to answer this one:

What happens if OINP does in fact remove the nomination. Do I need to start over again or can they transfer my nomination once I get a new EE profile and better IELTS?

TLOU

Dec 21, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2017
uzumaki said:

Cheers!
My question was more about what happens after a nomination gets removed. Yes I retook my IELTS and the score got worst. I mean there might be cases where you keep on taking IELTS and you can't bring the score back. Or there might be other issues for whatever reasons why one can't keep the score above 400.

So it was just a question out of curiosity so one can better prepare if this happens. I currently booked another IELTS 21 Jan, just in case. But I am waiting for one last PCC so I can submit everything before my good IELTS expires on the 10th of Jan.

In my situation, I can't do IELTS in Feb as I am going on an important travel. So my very last attempt at IELTS would be early March and the results would come out right before the 90 days ITA deadline.

But thanks for your insight along with the others. Seems like my situation is quite rare but I believe you might see this case more given that OINP took such a long time to process things up.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
uzumaki said:

Submitting an application without meds/PCC (except under some extremely compelling circumstances) is a call for rejection. No doubt about that.

Cheers!
Plus, if your score >= the cut-off score of the draw, then the applicant might be able to submit the application. AFAIK, the eligibility is assessed at the time of nomination and not after that. For instance, what if IELTS expire after receiving nomination and the applicant is awaiting an ITA or applicant has received nomination + ITA and then IELTS expire. It is not practical to think that OINP would be cancelling applications in the above cases.

As far as the documentation about the process is concerned (both provinces' and IRCC's) there is an inherent flaw in the way things are described. There is always some ambiguous information/confusion.

I can give you one example - Someone I know had an expired IELTS and her OINP application was in process. She mailed OINP and they replied to her saying the following -

Dear Sir/Madam,

A candidate who reports an age difference between the time they receive a Notification of Interest (NOI) from OINP and the time a decision is to be made by OINP officers for their application could lose CRS points that had been awarded to them for their age and for FSW points, which are criteria under the Human Capital Priorities Stream of our program, and those are the criteria under which applications under this stream are assessed. In that circumstance, an applicant will not be automatically disqualified for nomination. OINP will take into consideration the age changed after NOI by using the age at NOI as our parameter for assessment, but at the same time, applicants must continue qualifying under all other criteria.

For the purposes of our program, the IELTS results must be considered valid on the date we receive it. It need not remain valid for the duration of processing of the file. However, if OINP grants you the nomination, you will need to submit valid IELTS results to IRCC (formerly CIC) as part of your permanent residence application.

Regards,

Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program | Programme ontarien des candidats à l'immigration

Ministry of Citizenship, Immigration and International Trade | Ministère des Affaires civiques, de l’Immigration et du Commerce international

Government of Ontario | Gouvernement de l’Ontario

5th Floor | 5ème étage

400 University Ave. | 400, avenue University

Toronto ON | M7A 2R9

Fax | Télécopieur : (416) 327-0860

Email: Opportunities.Ontario@ontario.ca
There is no mention about the score. So, going by what is said on the application guide, if your IELTS expires on Feb 2nd - you are immediately ineligible and you have to inform OINP. Given their very slow processing times, many applicants would be in this situation - OINP cannot cancel all those applications.

My take is this - If you have received nomination and your documentation is valid, I believe you can proceed and submit your application.

This is only my opinion.

TLOU

Dec 21, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2017
rajkamalmohanram said:
Plus, if your score >= the cut-off score of the draw, then the applicant might be able to submit the application. AFAIK, the eligibility is assessed at the time of nomination and not after that. For instance, what if IELTS expire after receiving nomination and the applicant is awaiting an ITA or applicant has received nomination + ITA and then IELTS expire. It is not practical to think that OINP would be cancelling applications in the above cases.
Yep exactly my case. My good IELTS expires 10th Jan. Just waiting for 1 last PCC so I can submit everything. Upfront medical already done.

I have to say I feel slightly relieved with what you said. This whole application process has been a roller coaster with those long processing time by OINP. In your second quote, yes it is understood that IELTS would need to be valid, but it doesn't say whether an updated IELTS that brings CRS minus nomination below 400 is acceptable. I already have an updated IELTS but it brings my score below 400.

*Btw would like to ask one more question which I asked before but would like some more opinions to make sure:

Can I upload only stamped and signed bank statements on official letterhead as proof of funds? My bank can't provide me with the specific letter CIC is asking. Some have told me it's fine to do that.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
TLOU said:
Yep exactly my case. My good IELTS expires 10th Jan. Just waiting for 1 last PCC so I can submit everything. Upfront medical already done.

I have to say I feel slightly relieved with what you said. This whole application process has been a roller coaster with those long processing time by OINP. I know EXACTLY what you mean.

*Btw would like to ask one more question which I asked before but would like some more opinions to make sure:

Can I upload only stamped and signed bank statements on official letterhead as proof of funds? My bank can't provide me with the specific letter CIC is asking. Some have told me it's fine to do that.
Should be okay as long as the statements contain all the required information.

TLOU

Dec 21, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2017
rajkamalmohanram said:
Should be okay as long as the statements contain all the required information.
Ok thanks for the info as usual!

hassankhaliddar

Star Member
Apr 3, 2016
Hi. I hav 1 question
In my credential assessment ICAS stated that my Intermediate Education (HSSC i.e 12 years education) in equivalent to Secondary School Education of Canada. kindly guide me that in EE education section how many years i have to write in the Tenor/complete years section. (2 years during which i have completed HSSC or or 12 years as it will take 12 years to get that certificate of HSSC starting from Class 1). And what to mention in my graduation tenor? Is it 4 years or have to mention 16 years in the tenor section

darpan.aneja

Star Member
Sep 15, 2016
Pune, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
02-05-2017
Hi Raj, Del pierro and Seniors,

I am about send request to get the letter from HR for NOC 2171, could you please review following duties and share your opinion as to if it looks a match or not. I have sent an email to NC-NOC-CNP-GD@hrsdc-rhdcc.gc.ca and asked the NOC code from them on these duties but to no avail yet. Appreciate your help on this:

1. Conducted business requirement workshops with business users to understand business flow, gather requirements and prepared Business Requirements Documents.
2. Understanding “as is” software product and designing “to-be” software product, performed gap analysis on the existing product to incorporate change requests given by clients.
3. Translating and documenting business requirements into functional specification documents and prepare other functional documents that are related to software solution development life cycle.
4. Translate and explain functional specification to technical development and testing teams and support them in the overall development and testing process until the final release.
5. Create functional test cases and perform functional testing and provided sign-off on the release for the product.
6. Liaised with all project stakeholders, developers and QA to ensure timely delivery of the software application.

rmarahar

Feb 23, 2015
Hello,

I had my express entry profile created for almost 10 months with 415 points. My points should be updated to 470 according to the latest requirements. But it was not being updated for some reasons. So, I waited so long but it didn't update my points. And then I withdrew my profile because I wanted to recreate. Now, I am not able to create EE profile again. It is showing some errors. Please help. I don't know what to do please help me what can I do now?

thanks so much in advance!!

TLOU

Dec 21, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2017
rmarahar said:
Hello,

I had my express entry profile created for almost 10 months with 415 points. My points should be updated to 470 according to the latest requirements. But it was not being updated for some reasons. So, I waited so long but it didn't update my points. And then I withdrew my profile because I wanted to recreate. Now, I am not able to create EE profile again. It is showing some errors. Please help. I don't know what to do please help me what can I do now?

thanks so much in advance!!
If you are receiving Error 503, just logout and login again. Sometimes you just need to refresh the page or give it some time while they are going through website maintenance.

dralfa

Star Member
Apr 12, 2016
i am standing at 466. and i have not done anything for pof yet.

i need to show 15500 cad= around 8.5lacs.

i have 1lac in my savings account.

1lac in mutual funds, that i will transfer to my account online.

rest 7 lacs, i will get as a gift.

2lacs from my father in law

3lacs from my brother and

2lacs from my father.

so total 9lacs i am going to have in my account.

1. should i ask my donors(who are giving me gifts) to make FD or just TRANSFER IN MY ACCOUNT????

2. if they make fd. how long should be the term of fd?? like 1 year or 3 year or whatsoever??

3. will cic ask for account details of those donors to check if they have enough money left in their account to fulfill their necessities after they gift me????

4. since, at 466, there are chances of and so, if i get ita within a month and i show all those gifts transferred in my account just in this January, will it be ok or a blunder??? are there any chances of rejection??? all donors have those money as a savings with them.

5. should i withdraw my profile or do not accept ita till all those gift deed gets atleast 3 months old??

i am totally on the horns of dilemma.

please help me out of this.