Dec 21, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2017
zaksam777 said:
Hi TLOU.
IMHO, you need to maintain a basic score of 400 till you apply for PR in case of OINP. If you go below 400 due to any factors except for age, you may have to withdraw. This is what I understand though.
Yep I understood that part now, but seems like no one is able to answer this one:

What happens if OINP does in fact remove the nomination. Do I need to start over again or can they transfer my nomination once I get a new EE profile and better IELTS?

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
TLOU said:
Yep I understood that part now, but seems like no one is able to answer this one:

What happens if OINP does in fact remove the nomination. Do I need to start over again or can they transfer my nomination once I get a new EE profile and better IELTS?
I think there are no precedents for a similar case, at least on this forum (but more such cases can come up due to the delay in application processing by OINP). It would be better to ask OINP, but then you are asking them for the cancellation of nomination when your current IELTS expires. So it would be better to get new IELTS and submit your eAPR. As long as you have ITA your profile will not expire.

hassankhaliddar

Star Member
Apr 3, 2016
hi. I want get 2 information regarding EE profile submission process:

1. In my credential assessment ICAS stated that my Intermediate Education (HSSC i.e 12 years education) in equivalent to Secondary School Education of Canada. kindly guide me that in EE education section how many years i have to write in the Tenor/years section. (2 years during which i have completed HSSC or or 12 years as it will take 12 years to get that certificate of HSSC starting from Class 1)??

2. I have over 6 years of experience in NOC 0122 (Loan manager in Bank) starting from November 2010 till date. I want to confirm 1 thing that i have joined my current organization in March 2011. In June 2016 my services/designation was changed from (Relationship Manager SME Agri Finance (Agri financing) to Relationship Manager SME Sales (SME financing). I am confused that whether i have to mentioned these 2 designations separately in experience section (i.e from march 2014 till June 2016 as RM-SME Agri finance then save it and create another job starting from June 2016 till date and then save it separately or just i have to add all this experience once in experience section because just my designation was changed but i am still in same NOC i.e 0122. NOC 0122 applies on both (Agri finance & SME finance).

Kindly guide me accordingly so that i can submit my profile. Thank You.

harish21jun

Star Member
Mar 24, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
07-03-2017
Hi Rajkamal,

Thank you very much for such a detailed information about ECA (in your blog), It helped me getting ECA on time without any hassle.
I did exactly what you mentioned there.

Regards,

g126

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2016
Sao Paulo
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2016
Doc's Request.
16-12-2016
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
07-01-2017
File Transfer...
18-02-2017
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
15-12-2016
Passport Req..
16-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2017
LANDED..........
09-10-2017
TLOU said:

Well I think if that's the case then IRCC will verify if your score at the time of ITA -600 was still above the cut off and as it won't be your application will be canceled. From an OINP perspective I think if they do remove it then you'll need to go through the entire process again, but the only way to know for sure is to ask them...

But let's look at this logically. It's extremely unlikely that OINP will cancel you nomination straight away, it will probably take a several weeks or months before you get a communication from OINP with regards to withdrawing your Nom because you fell below 400, I mean they still have quite a few candidates left to process so they'll be focused on that now... So USE this time wisely, retake IELTS and take CELPIP if possible so that you can get back to the original CLB score.

I think the trick is the AOR, you must either get one before you old good IELTS score expire or hold off until you have new decent language scores... don't go through the ITA and get an AOR with your new bad language score as this will surely get you in trouble.

TLOU

Dec 21, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2017
g126 said:
Well I think if that's the case then IRCC will verify if your score at the time of ITA -600 was still above the cut off and as it won't be your application will be canceled. From an OINP perspective I think if they do remove it then you'll need to go through the entire process again, but the only way to know for sure is to ask them...

But let's look at this logically. It's extremely unlikely that OINP will cancel you nomination straight away, it will probably take a several weeks or months before you get a communication from OINP with regards to withdrawing your Nom because you fell below 400, I mean they still have quite a few candidates left to process so they'll be focused on that now... So USE this time wisely, retake IELTS and take CELPIP if possible so that you can get back to the original CLB score.

I think the trick is the AOR, you must either get one before you old good IELTS score expire or hold off until you have new decent language scores... don't go through the ITA and get an AOR with your new bad language score as this will surely get you in trouble.
I am just waiting on my Australia PCC which they already shipped. Hoping to receive it before 10th January. That's the only document I am missing until I submit everything.

Anyway thank you g126 & Stanlee for your insights.

anil918918

Star Member
Feb 4, 2016
TLOU said:
Hi,

I am having a serious issue with booking my medical test and they are asking for UCI. Now I had a UCI when I applied for a Tourist Visa, but they said I can't use this one after they checked on their system.

What should I do? They insist that they received an email from cic telling them that UCI is required for doing the medical test and upfront exams is not done anymore. Any help?

There is this link about 2 ways to have a medical test:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/medical/medexams-temp.asp

In my upload page for the medical part, it says I can just upload a proof that I booked a medical test. Does that mean I can just upload that and later on I will get a medical instructions with my UCI number? Seems like upfront medical is a no go since 15 November or so according to the clinic.
In am having the same issue the clinic says they wont do medical tests unless i have UCI as per new guidelines from CIC .May i know how to proceed with this ,what should i upload in the medical text acknowledgement field which is a mandatory one .

TLOU

Dec 21, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2017
anil918918 said:
In am having the same issue the clinic says they wont do medical tests unless i have UCI as per new guidelines from CIC .May i know how to proceed with this ,what should i upload in the medical text acknowledgement field which is a mandatory one .
Try to find a different clinic that does upfront medical. There's no point in arguing with them cause they are really stubborn with the UCI.

anil918918

Star Member
Feb 4, 2016
TLOU said:
Try to find a different clinic that does upfront medical. There's no point in arguing with them cause they are really stubborn with the UCI.
According to the this link http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/medical/medexams-perm.asp there are 2 ways to do medicals , one way is to wait till they give us instructions.So planing write a letter of explanation and attach the letter in the medical exams field...is that ok...All mentioned medical exam centers in my city are asking for UCI.

g126

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2016
Sao Paulo
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2016
Doc's Request.
16-12-2016
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
07-01-2017
File Transfer...
18-02-2017
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
15-12-2016
Passport Req..
16-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2017
LANDED..........
09-10-2017
anil918918 said:
According to the this link http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/medical/medexams-perm.asp there are 2 ways to do medicals , one way is to wait till they give us instructions.So planing write a letter of explanation and attach the letter in the medical exams field...is that ok...All mentioned medical exam centers in my city are asking for UCI.
That's the thing, the system seems to be completely geared towards upfront medicals as there is little explanation of how to go through the process without doing upfront medicals...

But if you're having trouble getting the clinic to do the medicals without explicit instructions from IRCC then I suppose a LoE is really your only option. If I were you I'd try to get written confirmation from the clinic that they don't do upfront medicals and attach that to your LoE.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
anil918918 said:
For Express Entry applicants, medicals has to be upfront. IRCC will not send a separate request. It is a part of the R10 completeness check and if the applicant fails to submit the e-medical information sheet in the e-APR, the application will be summarily refused.

I don't understand why, without any apparent instructions from IRCC, clinics are asking for document/UCI. If this is your first application to IRCC, you will not have a UCI.

dralfa

Star Member
Apr 12, 2016
Please enlighten me with more info. I am confused. My crs is 466. I need to manage funds.

1. Is it must to have gift deed from father or it can be from brother as well??
2. Is it must to get gift deed atleast 3 months old from when i receive ita??
3. Is it ok to get gift deed letter signed after i get ita??
4. Is the date from which 6 months bank statement is asked counted from the date we submit the document or the date of receiving ita??
5. For how long do i need to keep those money in my bank??
6. Are mutual funds counted as a proof of funds??
7. can i make a fixed deposite after i get ita and take a gift deed from my father for that?? will it be ok?? or the fd must be 3 months old??
8. i have 2lac rupees in my account and i need to show 9lacs, so i need to get 7lacs from my father. so, if he gives me by making a fixed deposite or transfer in my account?? is it to be 3 months old or just day after ita is fine????

Bavana

Star Member
Jun 19, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all,

I have three bank accounts in Canada but only one of them has the savings for the proof of fund should i make bank letters from the three or one is enough?

however, in the statement of this bank account, It shows that I paid credit card for another account in another bank.

Also, I have a POF statement from the bank to be submitted issued from 5 weeks, Can I submit it or ask the bank for new one?

hassankhaliddar

Star Member
Apr 3, 2016
Kindly guide regarding education section of EE profile. We have to mention full/complete tenor of eduction like if i did graduation thn what i hav to mention there just 4 years (degree time) or full tenor like (16 years) and for masters its (2 years) or 18 years?. Kindly guide its urgent.

TLOU

Dec 21, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2017
Bavana said:
Hi all,

I have three bank accounts in Canada but only one of them has the savings for the proof of fund should i make bank letters from the three or one is enough?

however, in the statement of this bank account, It shows that I paid credit card for another account in another bank.

Also, I have a POF statement from the bank to be submitted issued from 5 weeks, Can I submit it or ask the bank for new one?
As long as you have the minimum amount of fund, it should be fine to show obly the one with the proof of fund. You can also show all of them if you want to. In the end, it's up to you.

I'd say if you can ask for another recent statement, then do it. Get it stamped and signed also to be on the safe side.