+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry in a nutshell

dralfa

Star Member
Apr 12, 2016
uzumaki said:
Please find answers below in bold:
thank you so much for helping. i need further help to clear my doubts.

i am standing at 466. and i have not done anything for pof yet.

i need to show 15500 cad= around 8.5lacs.

i have 1lac in my savings account.

1lac in mutual funds, that i will transfer to my account online.

rest 7 lacs, i will get as a gift.

2lacs from my father in law

3lacs from my brother and

2lacs from my father.

so total 9lacs i am going to have in my account.

1. should i ask my donors(who are giving me gifts) to make FD or just TRANSFER IN MY ACCOUNT?Huh

2. if they make fd. how long should be the term of fd?? like 1 year or 3 year or whatsoever??

3. will cic ask for account details of those donors to check if they have enough money left in their account to fulfill their necessities after they gift me?Huh

4. since, at 466, there are chances of and so, if i get ita within a month and i show all those gifts transferred in my account just in this January, will it be ok or a blunder??? are there any chances of rejection??? all donors have those money as a savings with them.

5. should i withdraw my profile or do not accept ita till all those gift deed gets atleast 3 months old??

i am totally on the horns of dilemma.

please help me out of this.

darpan.aneja

Star Member
Sep 15, 2016
Pune, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
02-05-2017
Please help on this :)

darpan.aneja said:
Hi Raj, Del pierro and Seniors,

I am about send request to get the letter from HR for NOC 2171, could you please review following duties and share your opinion as to if it looks a match or not. I have sent an email to NC-NOC-CNP-GD@hrsdc-rhdcc.gc.ca and asked the NOC code from them on these duties but to no avail yet. Appreciate your help on this:

1. Conducted business requirement workshops with business users to understand business flow, gather requirements and prepared Business Requirements Documents.
2. Understanding “as is” software product and designing “to-be” software product, performed gap analysis on the existing product to incorporate change requests given by clients.
3. Translating and documenting business requirements into functional specification documents and prepare other functional documents that are related to software solution development life cycle.
4. Translate and explain functional specification to technical development and testing teams and support them in the overall development and testing process until the final release.
5. Create functional test cases and perform functional testing and provided sign-off on the release for the product.
6. Liaised with all project stakeholders, developers and QA to ensure timely delivery of the software application.

Xmg2017

Jan 1, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello!
Has anybody tried submitting ECA that's for General purposes instead of Immigration purposes?
I'm the primary applicant, my spouse is unable to get the school to send the docs directly to ICES so we were the ones who sent the original docs to ICES and got a basic general ECA. I'm just wondering if CIC will accept it or if it will invalidate the points I'm claiming for my spouse.
Appreciate your thoughts! Thanks :)

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Xmg2017 said:
Hello!
Has anybody tried submitting ECA that's for General purposes instead of Immigration purposes?
I'm the primary applicant, my spouse is unable to get the school to send the docs directly to ICES so we were the ones who sent the original docs to ICES and got a basic general ECA. I'm just wondering if CIC will accept it or if it will invalidate the points I'm claiming for my spouse.
Appreciate your thoughts! Thanks :)
Well, I don't think they will because the ECA details will be shared with IRCC only if you go for the correct ECA package AFAIK.

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
Hello Rajkamal,Stanlee and seniors
Today also i called to cic and asked regarding my application status and the agent told me that my file is with officer who was assigned my application,and he is verifying right now but he told me it takes more time . So i am wondering why he said it might takes long time?As you know already my work permit is valid till May 21,2017, so i am thinking to apply BOWP on January 17 which is my off day because as per cic website,we should have 4 months of our work permit validity to apply BOWP,i can wait till March but i need to go to my home country on first week of march,and my multiple visa also expired on September 19,2016,so my question are below
1,Can i apply my BOWP and my visa together?
2,Do i need any travel documents to go back to my home country?
3,How many years of BOWP they will issue?
4,In case if i receive PPR email when i am in Nepal then can i request to change my VO to New Delhi instead of Ottawa and go direct myself in delhi or need to submit VFS
5,My family are also in my country so for them also i need to request or directly submit their passport in VFS in Kathmandu,
Thanks in advance,
Rabin

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
RabinJi said:
Hello Rajkamal,Stanlee and seniors
Today also i called to cic and asked regarding my application status and the agent told me that my file is with officer who was assigned my application,and he is verifying right now but he told me it takes more time . So i am wondering why he said it might takes long time?As you know already my work permit is valid till May 21,2017, so i am thinking to apply BOWP on January 17 which is my off day because as per cic website,we should have 4 months of our work permit validity to apply BOWP,i can wait till March but i need to go to my home country on first week of march,and my multiple visa also expired on September 19,2016,so my question are below

1,Can i apply my BOWP and my visa together?

I suppose you can. Since you have a valid status in Canada, you might be able to apply for a BOWP and simultaneously apply for a TRV. Can someone please confirm this?

2,Do i need any travel documents to go back to my home country?

You would need valid travel documentation such as a valid passport to go to your country.

3,How many years of BOWP they will issue?

I suppose BOWP is valid till a decision is made on your PR application.

4,In case if i receive PPR email when i am in Nepal then can i request to change my VO to New Delhi instead of Ottawa and go direct myself in delhi or need to submit VFS

Yes. You can raise a CSE and get the VO changed and submit the PP to the VO responsible for your region.

5,My family are also in my country so for them also i need to request or directly submit their passport in VFS in Kathmandu,

You get only one PPR - The dependent and the PA don't get separate PPRs. You can raise one CSE and tell them that both PA and the dependents would like to submit the passport to NDVO rather than Ottawa.
Thanks in advance,
Rabin

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
Thanks you so much Rajkamal for answering my
all the questions.
God bless you

napavalley

Star Member
Dec 23, 2016
darpan.aneja said:
Please help on this :)
This is text book BA roles & responsibilities. See if you can tweak it and make it a little more customized. eg. Working as a Business Analyst in X domain and worked in a,b,c modules.

I'm a Business Analyst as well and I have also applied under NOC 2171.

lildip

Jan 10, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys

If the prof of fund account is a joint account with my wife, is that be ok? Can anyone suggest please ?

Escobar Gaviria

Oct 10, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-11-2016
AOR Received.
April 17th, 2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
16-06-2017
Passport Req..
22-08-2017
LANDED..........
Hopefully 2017
Hey guys,

Regarding POF, I am at sitting at 450 and hoping to get an ITA in next couple of months.
NOC code 3112, single, 27. Would it work if I showed all POF as gift deeds from parents? instead of a bank statment?

In case of bank statement? does it REALLY have to be ATLEAST 6 months old? If it is, I need to deposit right away to be able to send e-APR right after ITA.

TIA.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Escobar Gaviria said:
Hey guys,

Regarding POF, I am at sitting at 450 and hoping to get an ITA in next couple of months.
NOC code 3112, single, 27. Would it work if I showed all POF as gift deeds from parents? instead of a bank statment?

In case of bank statement? does it REALLY have to be ATLEAST 6 months old? If it is, I need to deposit right away to be able to send e-APR right after ITA.

TIA.
If you are getting a gift from your parents, you can submit the following -

1) Gift deed
2) Proof of debit from your parent's account (check/statement showing debit)
3) Proof of credit into your account (statement showing credit)
4) Bank letter mentioning your name, account number, funds available.
5) LOE to explain that the funds being shown as POF was obtained as a gift
6) A declaration from your parent mentioning that they are not expecting the money back

Submitting all the above would make a solid case.

Gifted funds do not necessarily have to be 6 months old.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
darpan.aneja said:
Hi Raj, Del pierro and Seniors,

I am about send request to get the letter from HR for NOC 2171, could you please review following duties and share your opinion as to if it looks a match or not. I have sent an email to NC-NOC-CNP-GD@hrsdc-rhdcc.gc.ca and asked the NOC code from them on these duties but to no avail yet. Appreciate your help on this:

1. Conducted business requirement workshops with business users to understand business flow, gather requirements and prepared Business Requirements Documents.
2. Understanding “as is” software product and designing “to-be” software product, performed gap analysis on the existing product to incorporate change requests given by clients.
3. Translating and documenting business requirements into functional specification documents and prepare other functional documents that are related to software solution development life cycle.
4. Translate and explain functional specification to technical development and testing teams and support them in the overall development and testing process until the final release.
5. Create functional test cases and perform functional testing and provided sign-off on the release for the product.
6. Liaised with all project stakeholders, developers and QA to ensure timely delivery of the software application.
napavalley said:
This is text book BA roles & responsibilities. See if you can tweak it and make it a little more customized. eg. Working as a Business Analyst in X domain and worked in a,b,c modules.

I'm a Business Analyst as well and I have also applied under NOC 2171.
Agree with napavalley. Roles appear to be those of a Business Analyst (2171 NOC). However, you might want to make tiny modifications to it so that it doesn't look "as-is" or unauthentic.

Also, let us know once you hear back from EDSC.

SKCanada2017

Dec 16, 2016
Hi, my status shows as medical passed, decision pending, what is the next step.. when can I expect this to move? Has anyone(who is waiting for a final PR decision) recently received any call/update?

Chef Sumit

Star Member
Oct 7, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Raj,

Please help. My wife is main applicant and crs is 470 so she will get an ITA however her birthday is 17th Jan so on 17th her Crs will drop to 465.

Can we still go ahead and apply or do we need to decline and wait for next draw.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
SKCanada2017 said:
Hi, my status shows as medical passed, decision pending, what is the next step.. when can I expect this to move? Has anyone(who is waiting for a final PR decision) recently received any call/update?
Please share your timeline. Where exactly does it show "Decision Pending"?