+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry in a nutshell

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
Dear Mr. Yasir,

Thanks for your response. Please let me know for BSC science, Transcripts are also needed or mark sheet will work?

yasirdjs said:
You don't need to send original documents. However, attestation authority(HEC/HSC) has to send directly to WES.
In addition, as far as university degree is concerned, you need transcript and degree both.

kaizadhans

Star Member
Jun 27, 2015
Ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
20/04/2016
AOR Received.
10/06/2016
Passport Req..
06/12/2016
Asivad Anac said:
Presuming this is Education section, just input your Masters degree.
Asivad, so that means that i do not have to upload my Bachelors degree certificates & Transcripts in my electronic application? only the masters plus the ECA report, correct? ::)

maria_786

Champion Member
Oct 3, 2013
guys is there any category yet under express entry where we can get points for having siblings in Canada who are PR or Canadian citizen?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
maria_786 said:
guys is there any category yet under express entry where we can get points for having siblings in Canada who are PR or Canadian citizen?
Nope - You do NOT get any CRS points for having a relative in Canada. You do get 5 points for eligible relatives in the FSW eligibility grid though (to count towards the 67/100 eligibility requirement).

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
Dear Rajkamal,Asivad and experts,
Recently i got ITA and didn't submit my application yet,so my question is my wife,and kids can do medical in my country before i submit my application?and my kids are below 18 so do they need to obtained PCC from my country or not.
Thanks in Advance
Rabin

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
RabinJi said:
Dear Rajkamal,Asivad and experts,
Recently i got ITA and didn't submit my application yet,so my question is my wife,and kids can do medical in my country before i submit my application?and my kids are below 18 so do they need to obtained PCC from my country or not.
Thanks in Advance
Rabin
1) Yes- Your medicals can be done in any country, this is not an issue. As long as it is done from a IRCC approved DMP, you are good to go. You, spouse and your kids need to undertake medical test.

2) No - If your children are younger than 18 years old, you need not submit PCCs for them.

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
rajkamalmohanram said:
1) Yes- Your medicals can be done in any country, this is not an issue. As long as it is done from a IRCC approved DMP, you are good to go. You, spouse and your kids need to undertake medical test.

2) No - If your children are younger than 18 years old, you need not submit PCCs for them.
Thank you so much for your prompt response,i am in Canada now but one thing that i didn't submit my application because still gathering my all documents,so can i tell my wife and kids to do medical before i submit my application?
Thanks
Rabin

yasirdjs

Jun 15, 2015
Dubai
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17 Aug 2016
Doc's Request.
14 Nov 2016
Nomination.....
03-Mar-2017
AOR Received.
14 Jun 2017
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
N/A
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
waiting....
VISA ISSUED...
03 Jan 2018
LANDED..........
28 May 2018
anwar01 said:
Dear Mr. Yasir,

Thanks for your response. Please let me know for BSC science, Transcripts are also needed or mark sheet will work?
You need to send BSc Degree and transcript only.

Mar 26, 2016
Hi all,

I have prepared my express entry profile and have ot score of 327. IELTS score is 6.5. About to take ECA report from WES for wife's education and as she is an MBA it will hardly add 10 more points and after her IELTS we can consider 10 to 12 points but by this I am not even near to current draw score requirement (470). What next option with me? My MBA degree they have not considered so I am applying on my bachelor degree. How are the chances to get provincial nomination invitation? What are requirement of different province? If someone can suggest me what next I can do? Not getting interview calls after applying on job bank. With this situation should I still keep Canada dream or time to forget it now?

pgq

Apr 9, 2016
expressentryapplicant said:
Hi all,

I have prepared my express entry profile and have ot score of 327. IELTS score is 6.5. About to take ECA report from WES for wife's education and as she is an MBA it will hardly add 10 more points and after her IELTS we can consider 10 to 12 points but by this I am not even near to current draw score requirement (470). What next option with me? My MBA degree they have not considered so I am applying on my bachelor degree. How are the chances to get provincial nomination invitation? What are requirement of different province? If someone can suggest me what next I can do? Not getting interview calls after applying on job bank. With this situation should I still keep Canada dream or time to forget it now?
Study more to improve your English and get a better IELTS score. That will boost your CRS.

hammadtaj

Jul 21, 2015
anwar01 said:
Its Rawalpindi board. Do I need to send originals???

For Simple BSC Science, Transcripts are needed?? On website it is written only mark sheets..
Its rawalpindi board or federal board? U have to send copy of ur HSSC certificate and marksheet to Board for attestation and verification and u ask them for a sealed envelope having attested documents in it.

U will send ur BSC degree and marksheet original and copies to HEC which they will also do the same and will give u sealed envelop having attested documents in it. The process in mentioned in the HEC website.

Both of the sealed envelop then u will send it to WES for assessment.

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
Thank you Mr. Hammad!!! Its Rawalpindi Board..

Please let me know whether I can send both sealed envelops in same courier to WES or I need to send them separately?

hammadtaj said:
Its rawalpindi board or federal board? U have to send copy of ur HSSC certificate and marksheet to Board for attestation and verification and u ask them for a sealed envelope having attested documents in it.

U will send ur BSC degree and marksheet original and copies to HEC which they will also do the same and will give u sealed envelop having attested documents in it. The process in mentioned in the HEC website.

Both of the sealed envelop then u will send it to WES for assessment.

hammadtaj

Jul 21, 2015
anwar01 said:
Thank you Mr. Hammad!!!

Please let me know whether I can send both sealed envelops in same courier to WES or I need to send them separately?
U can send both of ur sealed envelops in same courier but do write WES reference number on each of the envelops.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
RabinJi said:
Thank you so much for your prompt response,i am in Canada now but one thing that i didn't submit my application because still gathering my all documents,so can i tell my wife and kids to do medical before i submit my application?
Thanks
Rabin
Yes you can do that. Its just that the medical test results must not be older than 6 months at the time of submission of your PR application.

Felixzecat

Jan 17, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
noc 3112
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi,

I wanted to know...
1. is it possible for somebody to sponsor you for proofs of funds ?
2.do you need to show your last 6 months of your bank statement ? or the bank has just to say you have no debts or loan etc and you have the money in your account?

anybody plz?