+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry in a nutshell

hammadtaj

Jul 21, 2015
anwar01 said:
Anybody from pakistan can guide me how to do document attestation in pakistan for WES evluation?

Following points are confusing me...

1- On website, it is written that HSSC result card & certificate should be sent directly from Board of intermediate & Secondary Education after verification from Controller. We have to send the original certificates/Result card or verified photocopies?

2- For university degree, Only degree & Marksheets are required or I need transcript from the university also.

Thanks in anticipation.
Anwar from which board u have done ur HSSC? for university degree u have to send Degree and transcript to HEC for verification and attestation.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
omababy said:
Pls I'm new here and need help from someone. I am trying to delete or withdraw an ineligible profile in other to create a new one as I made a big mistake while entering info in the profile that made me to become ineligible. I have been unsuccessful at it. can anyone who knows how to do it kindly please assist me.
As far as I know, once your profile becomes ineligible you will not be able to withdraw it. Instead you will need to create a new one. Check the following links.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1001&top=29
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1076&top=29

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
Its Rawalpindi board. Do I need to send originals???

For Simple BSC Science, Transcripts are needed?? On website it is written only mark sheets..

hammadtaj said:
Anwar from which board u have done ur HSSC? for university degree u have to send Degree and transcript to HEC for verification and attestation.

kakmam1

Feb 14, 2016
Pune, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-12-2015 (SINP)
Doc's Request.
02-06-2016 (Schedule A) Provided on 07-02-2016
Nomination.....
02-02-2016 (SINP)
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
IELTS Request
Already submitted with post ITA application
Med's Request
Already submitted with post ITA application
Med's Done....
26-02-2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
10-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2016
LANDED..........
02-02-2017
Stanlee said:
As far as I know, once your profile becomes ineligible you will not be able to withdraw it. Instead you will need to create a new one. Check the following links.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1001&top=29
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1076&top=29
Hello Stanlee,

I have one question here, my friend’s profile is getting expired on 5 Jun 2016. Can he be able to create new profile and how to create new profile ?

VenkyChidi

Apr 22, 2016
Hello,
For the education verification I am sending my docs to WES(world education services), I am sure I should send the graduation certificate and transcripts. But do I need to send the schooling certificate also ?

_Aspirant

Feb 29, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VenkyChidi said:
Hello,
For the education verification I am sending my docs to WES(world education services), I am sure I should send the graduation certificate and transcripts. But do I need to send the schooling certificate also ?
Hello,

There is no need to send schooling certificates for evaluation. You need to send your graduation certificates and transcripts only in a sealed and stamped envelope from the university.

Thanks

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
kakmam1 said:
Hello Stanlee,

I have one question here, my friend’s profile is getting expired on 5 Jun 2016. Can he be able to create new profile and how to create new profile ?
If your friend's profile is about to expire, he can save screen shots of (or print out) his profile to make it easier to re-enter his data. Do not create a new profile until his existing one expires. He can create a new profile at any time once his expires.

If he decides to create and submit a new profile before his existing one expires, he will need to withdraw his existing profile first.

Check the following links to know more.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1164&top=29
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/no-invite.asp

ssumner81

Apr 16, 2016
England
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa / London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-03-16
Med's Done....
Passed
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-09-16
VISA ISSUED...
19-09-16
LANDED..........
29-09-16
Hello

I have a couple of questions. I have completed my EE PR application back in March and waiting on a response to whether my application has been accepted.

My questions are:

My passport needs to be replaced due to damage but concerned this will delay my application, but if i did go ahead with changing it how do i inform CIC of the new details?

I will be working aboard later this year, will i need to send my actual passport to the CIC at any point, if so, can this be done from any country?

kaizadhans

Star Member
Jun 27, 2015
Ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
20/04/2016
AOR Received.
10/06/2016
Passport Req..
06/12/2016
guys, There is a questions where CIC is saying that We will assess your secondary and post-secondary periods of study for eligibility for Express Entry, and use them to calculate your score. You can tell us about each period of study by filling in the fields below.

So over here, do i state my Bachelor's degree as well as masters degree in the form? or should i enter only master's degree details? WES evaluation has come back positive and my masters is equivalent to canadian masters.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kaizadhans said:
guys, There is a questions where CIC is saying that We will assess your secondary and post-secondary periods of study for eligibility for Express Entry, and use them to calculate your score. You can tell us about each period of study by filling in the fields below.

So over here, do i state my Bachelor's degree as well as masters degree in the form? or should i enter only master's degree details? WES evaluation has come back positive and my masters is equivalent to canadian masters.
Presuming this is Education section, just input your Masters degree.

Hope 16

Dec 27, 2015
Bahawalpur - Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Not Yet
NOC Code......
Not Yet
App. Filed.......
Not Yet
Doc's Request.
Not Yet
Nomination.....
Not Yet
AOR Received.
Not Yet
IELTS Request
Not Yet
File Transfer...
Not Yet
Med's Request
Not Yet
Med's Done....
Not Yet
Interview........
Not Yet
Passport Req..
Not Yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
Not Yet
Anybody from pakistan can guide me how to do document attestation in pakistan for WES evluation?

1- On website, it is written that HSSC result card & certificate should be sent directly from Board of intermediate & Secondary Education after verification from Controller. We have to send the original certificates/Result card or verified photocopies?

2- For university degree, Only degree & Marksheets are required or I need transcript from the university also.

dralfa

Star Member
Apr 12, 2016
please help.

i have a clinical experience as a dentist in a private clinic where i used to get salary in cash. i dont have any proof of it like bank slips or cheque. i have reference letter and experience certy from my employer doctor.

apart from that, to show paid experience, do i need to give them any proof ? or just experience certy and reference letter will do?
:-\

yasirdjs

Jun 15, 2015
Dubai
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17 Aug 2016
Doc's Request.
14 Nov 2016
Nomination.....
03-Mar-2017
AOR Received.
14 Jun 2017
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
N/A
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
waiting....
VISA ISSUED...
03 Jan 2018
LANDED..........
28 May 2018
Hope 16 said:

You don't need to send original documents. However, attestation authority(HEC/HSC) has to send directly to WES.
In addition, as far as university degree is concerned, you need transcript and degree both.

yasirdjs

Jun 15, 2015
Dubai
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17 Aug 2016
Doc's Request.
14 Nov 2016
Nomination.....
03-Mar-2017
AOR Received.
14 Jun 2017
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
N/A
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
waiting....
VISA ISSUED...
03 Jan 2018
LANDED..........
28 May 2018
dralfa said:
please help.

i have a clinical experience as a dentist in a private clinic where i used to get salary in cash. i dont have any proof of it like bank slips or cheque. i have reference letter and experience certy from my employer doctor.

apart from that, to show paid experience, do i need to give them any proof ? or just experience certy and reference letter will do?
:-\
Pay slips is the additional requirement for CIC. However, you have to show adequate fund either fixed deposit or 6 months maintained bank statement.

Furthermore, if your Experience letter contains per annum salary, no. of working hrs per week, date of joining so that will do.

dralfa

Star Member
Apr 12, 2016
yasirdjs said:
Pay slips is the additional requirement for CIC. However, you have to show adequate fund either fixed deposit or 6 months maintained bank statement.

Furthermore, if your Experience letter contains per annum salary, no. of working hrs per week, date of joining so that will do.
in india, in most of private clinic, we get salary in cash, without payslips. i have an experience certificate stated that i was getting regular monthly salary. and a reference letter from employer. but no pay slip. what to do?? is it sufficient or not??