+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry in a nutshell

progrey

Star Member
Jul 29, 2018
Hi..I have a question about the Adaptability factor for FSW eligibility. Experience working as a Grad Teaching Assistant at a Canadian uni can be included in work experience factor for FSW eligibility. But can we include GTA experience at a Canadian university to fulfill the 1 yr Canadian experience requirement under Adaptability factor as well? It gets you 10 pts. My score for FSW eligibility is 66, so I was wondering...if I could get 10 pts for adaptability to qualify for FSW? Pls see -FSW eligibility

Your past work in Canada
You did at least 1 year of full-time work in Canada:
  1. In a job listed in Skill Type 0 or Skill Levels A or B of the National Occupational Classification (NOC).
  2. And, with a valid work permit, or while authorized to work in Canada.

Malibu25

Star Member
Apr 14, 2021
Do we need to submit a letter of work experience back home (outside Canada)? For past jobs outside Canada. Thank you

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
What if I am applying under CEC but my past jobs were not NOC B level, should I still submit job descriptions?
Like I said before, in the work history section if your EE profile and your e-APR (after you receive ITA), you only need to provide information about the jobs that you are claiming points for.

However, in the personal history section of your eAPR (after you receive ITA), you should mention everything - Your complete history for the past 10 years without gaps.

Malibu25

Star Member
Apr 14, 2021
Hi guys, need some ideas regarding to my situation, please. I worked as an Associate Warehouse Handler last June 2020, the employer promoted me as an Inventory Coordinator (NOC B), however my salary is still the same as what I have had during the position as Associate Warehouse Handler, will the same salary affect my CEC application? Thank you

nri7777

Nov 2, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
23-12-2019
Hi guys, need some ideas regarding to my situation, please. I worked as an Associate Warehouse Handler last June 2020, the employer promoted me as an Inventory Coordinator (NOC B), however my salary is still the same as what I have had during the position as Associate Warehouse Handler, will the same salary affect my CEC application? Thank you
All program draw should resume by either Aug or Sep and the increment won't impact the application

Reactions: Jaycejay

nri7777

Nov 2, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
23-12-2019
Hi guys, anyone know best PR Immigration agency in Chandigarh, Punjab or New Delhi.
Its a complete DIY process, if you need help you can post your queries here.

Pwnmann123

May 20, 2021
India
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
23-07-2021
Do we need to show proof of funds for express entry if we have LMIA (to support PR only) and ainp nomination ?