+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry in a nutshell

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Sorry, I am a little confused. Please help me. I am under PGWP and working as an Inventory Coordinator, so I don't have a valid job offer even if I am currently working? Thank you so much.
What do you need the valid job offer for - claiming 50 points for Express Entry? If so, you need a LMIA.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Thank you for this. I’m disabled and have a child with autism. I suppose there’s no chance for me to get to Canada :(.
Not necessarily first are you eligible for Express Entry? If so, what is your CRS score. If you have over 470 then you would get an invitation. You need IELTS and ECAs for your education. If you get an invitation, you and your family take a medical. It will be determined if you are eligible and that your medical needs are not a burden on the Canadian healthcare system. Information is in the link. Autism is not necessarily a factor in medical admissibility as most costs are out of pocket or through private insurance with your work.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/inadmissibility/reasons/medical-inadmissibility.html

AMC1985

May 4, 2020
Hi Experts,

I have a query. My wife's sister is based in Canada and is now a Citizen. But, we are not claiming points for that (Do not have Birth Certificate etc. to submit). I received my ITA. The issue is that when filling in my Wife's FAMILY DETAILS, if we enter her sister's details showing her to be in Canada, the system automatically adds 15 points and is subsequently asking us to upload supporting documents. What is the way out? We cannot skip entering her details either. Please suggest.
Thanks.

Regards

Malibu25

Apr 14, 2021
Good day, everyone. I applied for PR, however, I got 0 points in all of the criteria (even the age). Does anyone of you know why it happened? Thank you.

Malibu25

Apr 14, 2021
I am trying to apply under CEC, Yes I do both have ECA and IELTS. But aren’t they going to put points pee criteria? For example my age should have also a point, right?