+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry in a nutshell

robin.philip21

Feb 28, 2018
Hi,

Is it mandatory that we should have our educational credentials assessed for getting a job in Canada?Or is this just for the purpose of getting more points?

Thanks in advance.

julietta33

Feb 19, 2018
One more question. If I retake IELTS and get lower marks, can I NOT submit the results, and leave my previous IELTS results in my EE profile?
I’m sure this question was discussed earlier, but the answers were different.
Thanks!

Hamadkhan63

Oct 1, 2018
I heard once you upload all relevant documents, within a specific time they update you about your eligibility, if they need other documents and all.

What is the time span for each of these steps?

SouthinaM

Sep 28, 2018
Hi can I please be assisted.

My employer gave me a 2 year scholarship, and I was still getting my salary during that 2 year period, so when declaring the years of employment, do I omit those 2 years or count them?

elicanda87

Sep 21, 2018
Hi can I please be assisted.

My employer gave me a 2 year scholarship, and I was still getting my salary during that 2 year period, so when declaring the years of employment, do I omit those 2 years or count them?
if you can prove the work experience with a reference letter as per CIC requirements then you should else it should go into personal history.

Elge

Sep 16, 2018
Nigeria
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
AOR Received.
23-02-2018
File Transfer...
15-03-2018
One more question. If I retake IELTS and get lower marks, can I NOT submit the results, and leave my previous IELTS results in my EE profile?
I’m sure this question was discussed earlier, but the answers were different.
Thanks!
You can. You are not compelled to use it if the scores aren't desirable

Rifak

Oct 8, 2018
Hi I'm a chemical engineer. Can anybody help me with how the points calculator works in the pre-application phase? How many points for which requirement?

Thanks

Marwan91

Aug 25, 2018
Guys i have a question
I used the free tool to check for my MBA and the institute was there listed and after i submitted i recieved an email within couple of minutes stating that the MBA is equivalent to masters degree in canada which is good
However the institute can grant me a Post graduate diploma in managment after my first year (after completing the 8 core courses for MBA which is 16 subjects in total tho ).
You guys think if the Full MBA is equivalent to a masters degree then this diploma will be equivalent also so i can use it for 2 or more degrees option and save my time ryt ? I am in dilemma cuz there is no diplomas option listed in the free tool ... any help or opnion will be highly appreciated ... thanks

KMINHAJ63

Aug 14, 2018
Respected Seniors / Experts

I request you to please advise me correct NOC Code:

I am MBA Finance and Cost & Management Accountant Qualified and want to create Express Entry Profile for Canadian Immigration. I have the following working experience. You are requested to please advise the right NOC code for me (as I think it will be 0111 as a Finance / Accounts Manager):

1. Assisting Managing Director for Strategic Planning and Business Growth
2. Preparing and implementing Company’s Financial Policies and Procedures
3. Preparing Management Packs & Financial Models to establish the Sales Price for targeted Profit
4. Responsible for Financial Planning, Budgeting and Cost Controlling measures
5. Planning, organizing and performing overall operations of the Accounting Department
6. Preparing Financial Statements (Balance Sheet, Income Statement, Cash Flow )
7. Preparing Management Packs, Cost-Benefit Analysis & other Financial Management Reports
8. Cash Flow Management to make sure the availability of funds on the timely basis
9. Conducting Variances Analysis (Budgeted Vs Actual) along with the reasons of variances
10. Reporting the Managing Director for critical issues leading to affect the Company’s Performance
11. Evaluating and improving overall Internal Controls System in the Company
12. Responsible for VAT / PAYE preparation / returns
13. Reporting Performance analysis including KPIs-Key Performance Indicators and Financial Ratios
14. Payroll Management (Preparation, Processing and Disbursement)
15. Successfully implementation of Sage Accounting Software
16. Liaison with the Auditors and all other stakeholders
17. Handling Quality Audit and providing all the information to the Auditors

Thanks with Regards

singlarun

Jan 22, 2018
What is the best bet for me?

Msc chemistry with 10 years of work experience as secondary teacher, 33 years of age, CELPIP-Clb-8, CRS -360

Elge

Sep 16, 2018
Nigeria
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
AOR Received.
23-02-2018
File Transfer...
15-03-2018
What is the best bet for me?

Msc chemistry with 10 years of work experience as secondary teacher, 33 years of age, CELPIP-Clb-8, CRS -360
Rewrite CELPIP or IELTS with a score of CLB9 or 10.