+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry in a nutshell

alpinesti

Aug 28, 2018
Hi guys,

There is someone who applied in Express Entry (English region) and Arrima Portal (French region) at the same time? If I meet the requirements for both regions it is allowed to apply to both programs? I already filled the application on Arrima but I'd like to apply also with an Express Entry to increase my chance or at least to be able to choose the fastest way.
Thanks for any input!

Maha S

Nov 15, 2018
i have a question...
i want to apply for EE but i am unable to find my NOC ...
i work as an Assistant Manager Investments and my Job Description is somewhat as follows:

· Creating and updating financial models of companies
· Preparing detailed investment proposals including rigorous financial analysis, valuation using different methods, industry study, etc. for the Board of Directors
· Analyzing financial statements of investee companies thoroughly, assessing returns on investments, monitoring developments at investees closely, and making presentations for the Board of Directors on the same quarterly
· Maintaining and circulating up-to-date reports relating to investments to other members of IC daily
· Monitoring compliance with position, sector and group limits designed to mitigate concentration risk in portfolio
· Evaluating and recommending changes to investment policy statement and strategic asset allocation to the IC
· Researching and highlighting investment opportunities to IC
· Representing the Company at shareholders meetings of the strategic investee companies
· Coordinating with the credit rating agency in relation to annual entity rating exercise, etc.

can someone help me and suggest me what NOC do i fall in?
Looking for immediate responses

eninevo

Star Member
Apr 4, 2018
Dear Friends,

I received letter from CIC stating;

We have begun processing your application for permanent residence, and in order to make a decision we require the following information/documents:
 Client Information: Receipt of information from client : Please provide details of activities between December 2011 and July 2012.

Need your urgent and experienced help. When I submitted my 'Personal Activities' details in e-APR stage, under the "Activity type" I mentioned that I was "unemployed". However for question stating 'Please describe what were you doing during this time period'? I wrote "N/A" in this section for above mentioned gaps.

Please advise, what should i submit to CIC at this stage, as i do not have any written documents/proof that i was unemployed? and what is 'receipt of information from client?

Thank you
Ali

khalid h

Jan 21, 2010
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad.....UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09 July 09
Doc's Request.
11 Sep 09
Nomination.....
05 Jan 2010
AOR Received.
20th Jan 2010
IELTS Request
7 sent with docs
File Transfer...
30th June 2010
Med's Request
1st May 2012
Med's Done....
21st May 2012
Interview........
No please
Passport Req..
PPR1-18th July, PPR2- 17th August
VISA ISSUED...
5th Sept 2012
LANDED..........
17th October 2012 inshAllah
Thanks for the detail info.
I am currently a PR holder but do not meet RO, i am planning to revoke my current PR and apply a new one for me and my spouse. Based on education and experience i have in canada i am qualified for filing it again.

My query is will revoking my PR be a problem for my future PR application?

Secondly, i stayed in canada for couple of years, if i have to get a PCC of Canada how can i get one, i will be filing it from my home country.
Please update
Thanks
Do not revoke your PR, if you are inside Canada you can complete the 746 days then apply for renewal, if you are outside canada and your card is valid then you can enter canada and complete the days

PARSOB

Sep 22, 2018
Hello
Want to request if you can answer to my query. I have got BC PNP express entry nomination and now I am in pool with 826 points waiting for an invitation to apply. I have LMIA - Dual consent and work permit here in canada, working since NOV 2018
Request to clear doubts that my self employed work experience- (genuine) as business developer , which I can proved with the company I was attached with, received commissions from in my bank regularly. I was attached with the same company for continuous last 5 years.
Will this experience of 5 years working independently - on commission basis, receiving regularly every month and not salary as an employee be counted under skilled worker program.
If I am here in canada from last 6 months, do I still need police verification from my country.
thanks
Thanks & Regards

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Dear Friends,

I received letter from CIC stating;

We have begun processing your application for permanent residence, and in order to make a decision we require the following information/documents:
 Client Information: Receipt of information from client : Please provide details of activities between December 2011 and July 2012.

Need your urgent and experienced help. When I submitted my 'Personal Activities' details in e-APR stage, under the "Activity type" I mentioned that I was "unemployed". However for question stating 'Please describe what were you doing during this time period'? I wrote "N/A" in this section for above mentioned gaps.

Please advise, what should i submit to CIC at this stage, as i do not have any written documents/proof that i was unemployed? and what is 'receipt of information from client?

Thank you
Ali
Hi,

If you did not claim any points for this period you should just respond and confirm that you were unemployed. However, if you claimed that you were self-employed you would need to provide the details requested.

All the best

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi guys,

There is someone who applied in Express Entry (English region) and Arrima Portal (French region) at the same time? If I meet the requirements for both regions it is allowed to apply to both programs? I already filled the application on Arrima but I'd like to apply also with an Express Entry to increase my chance or at least to be able to choose the fastest way.
Thanks for any input!
Hi,

Yes, you can.

All the best

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
I am applying for PR in Express Entry. I have few queries as follows:

1) Do I need to enter the 10th and 12th standard school studies details as well ?

2) Do we need to enter Bachelors and Masters degree and use WES reference for each degree?

3) My WES equivalency for Bachelors listed as 4 but it's 3 full years and do I need to mention "Complete/ Full Academic Years" as 3 or 4 ?
Hi,

1- No, post secondary education only.
2- If you claim points for a master's you can just submit the WES ref for that. However, there is no harm in submitting references for bot if you can.
3- Put what is on your degree certificate. So I would say put 3 years. It's not a big deal.

All the best

Reactions: WED

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
@TanakaM

Hi guys. I have received my ITA based on the last draw in October. For the post-ITA steps, I have a few doubts. Any help around those would be really appreciated.

1) For the proof of funds I am planning to include online statements for my bank account, mutual funds investments, and EPF (employer provident fund). Kindly suggest.

2) I have a PR holder sibling in Canada, but there is a small problem. Father's name on our passports is differently spelled out. Althought Mother's name is the same on both passports. Please suggest if anything needs to be done.

3) I have been staying in Gurgaon at 2 different rented properties (It's been 6 months where I have been currently staying). Should I get my police clearance certificate from Gurgaon, or from my permanent residence (Ludhiana)

Any help around these points would be really helpful.

Thank you
Guneet
Hi,

sorry for the late response, i hope you got answers. If not:

1- An online statement is not acceptable. You need a bank letter, if you cant get the letter you need a 6 month statement that is stamped by you bank. The other 2 documents are ok.
2- You can submit this passport and it can be supported by an affidavit explaining the spelling error. However, you should not have any problems as you only need to share 1 parent to claim these points. You can also add other documents such as your birth certificates.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/express-entry/applications-received-on-after-january-1-2016-completeness-check.html
3- I would recommend you get it from your permanent residence area, but it really does not matter as the clearence should cover the whole country.

All the best.

depali_nn

Nov 22, 2018
Hello Everyone,

My police clearance mentioned my permanent address( the passport address) which is different from my present address, but this PCC issued based on the online application to the central government, and the PCC issued by local police station on behalf of the government of Bangladesh which is countersigned by the foreign ministry and also mentioned verified & found no criminal record against my passport number.

Will it be ok?

Thanks a lot to everyone

WED

Star Member
Jul 11, 2017
I got expression of interest from Ontario. Will.application be automatically linked to.my IRCC PR EE profile if I apply at OINP portal ?

Aukhan

Star Member
Dec 8, 2017
hi all i have a question regarding work experience

I have worked in organization A (NOC 6221) From 1st december 2012 - 29th feb 2016 - (3years - 3 months) Claiming points

After that i went to saudia worked in organization B with entirely different job for 11 months (1st April 2016-4th march 2017) Not claiming points

Came back and started working job in organization A same noc(13th march - 31st december) Not claiming points

Now i am working in organization C (different Noc)(From Feb 2018 to present) (Not claiming points for it either)

Kindly help me out what to mention in work history As organization B & C might not give me reference letters etc. And i donot want to make things complex to visa officer