Express Entry in a nutshell

levi201287

Aug 30, 2018
Chennai
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi,
Require expert's advice - regarding gap during work.
I've got a gap of six months during my overall work experience. The reason is, I was in the process of settling down in India from Singapore.

Details:
6th June 2011 to 30th Sept 2015 - Account Development ins Shipping and Logistics (different NOC)

GAP - 1st Oct 2015 to April 10th 2016

April 11th 2016 to Present - working as Business Analyst (NOC 2171) - 2.6 years work experience

I'm aware, that i should showcase proofs and docs in regards to study and work from age 18 till present.
Can someone kindly advice, is it mandatory to project this work gap or is there any other section in e-APR to mention this?

Last edited:

nelefrederike

Sep 22, 2018
Hi,

I am currently preparing my Express Entry application. I have not yet started my profile or started any other "official" way, but the online test says that I will be eligible for the Federal Skilled Workers Program.

I will have my academic credentials assessed as soon as possible and will take my IELTS exam shortly, but my questions is would it make sense to also already request the police certificate as well as take the medical exam? I just want to make sure I have everything ready once I am invited to apply. I also already live abroad, so I am calculating some extra time to get all documents.

Thank you so much in advance for your help!

MALLHI

Star Member
Apr 29, 2010
PAKISTAN
Just a quick question. My profile got expired in April and I just re-created and submitted my new profile yesterday. Since I was already registered with the job bank with the same email , do I need to register with job bank again or does the same old registration works that I did with my previous profile? I have checked the messages after my profile was submitted and I have not been asked to register with the job bank again. Anyone?

Elge

Sep 16, 2018
Nigeria
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
AOR Received.
23-02-2018
File Transfer...
15-03-2018
When do we get the personalized checklist?
My brother has received ITA and he has filled online forms and have not submitted anything yet.
He should click the"continue" tab after filling the forms CORRECTLY. If the forms aren't properly filled, the page won't be accessible

Elge

Sep 16, 2018
Nigeria
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
AOR Received.
23-02-2018
File Transfer...
15-03-2018
Just a quick question. My profile got expired in April and I just re-created and submitted my new profile yesterday. Since I was already registered with the job bank with the same email , do I need to register with job bank again or does the same old registration works that I did with my previous profile? I have checked the messages after my profile was submitted and I have not been asked to register with the job bank again. Anyone?
Can you still access the job bank? If you can, then you need not do anything. Besides registration with job bank is now optional and no longer mandatory.

Badal09

Jun 30, 2018
Hey guys I’ve got a shocker today, need some advice. My company just got acquired and the new company would be taking over from 1st. I took my employment letter from the previous company on the 3rd September and now they are saying they would give me full and final letter on the 15th oct.
I was about to get medicals done for all three of us in the last week of sept and then submit my file by the 7-8. But now I am puzzled, any thoughts as to how would i show my employment as this is the employment for which i am claiming experience points.

MD123

Sep 3, 2015
What would be the feasibility if I apply without spouse and wish to take my children with me..

Advise please

Elge

Sep 16, 2018
Nigeria
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
AOR Received.
23-02-2018
File Transfer...
15-03-2018
What would be the feasibility if I apply without spouse and wish to take my children with me..

Advise please
It's better you apply with your spouse as non- accompanying. Firstly you will be awarded points as a single person. Your spouse will be required to go for medicals and get a PCC(s). Your POF must also include your spouse. You also need a letter of consent to take the kids from the non accompanying spouse. In the future, you can sponsor your spouse.
Failure to declare your spouse can be flagged as misrepresentation.

Elge

Sep 16, 2018
Nigeria
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
AOR Received.
23-02-2018
File Transfer...
15-03-2018
Hey guys I’ve got a shocker today, need some advice. My company just got acquired and the new company would be taking over from 1st. I took my employment letter from the previous company on the 3rd September and now they are saying they would give me full and final letter on the 15th oct.
I was about to get medicals done for all three of us in the last week of sept and then submit my file by the 7-8. But now I am puzzled, any thoughts as to how would i show my employment as this is the employment for which i am claiming experience points.
I don't think this should pose a problem. Do you have your employment letter, payslips etc from the old company? Does the new company intend to restructure the employment patterns or things will continue as they were?
The new company should be able to provid yoir reference and state that there was a take over

MD123

Sep 3, 2015
It's better you apply with your spouse as non- accompanying. Firstly you will be awarded points as a single person. Your spouse will be required to go for medicals and get a PCC(s). Your POF must also include your spouse. You also need a letter of consent to take the kids from the non accompanying spouse. In the future, you can sponsor your spouse.
Failure to declare your spouse can be flagged as misrepresentation.
Sure...thanks for the advise...

gaurav minhas

Star Member
Jan 2, 2018
Hi,

I am currently preparing my Express Entry application. I have not yet started my profile or started any other "official" way, but the online test says that I will be eligible for the Federal Skilled Workers Program.

I will have my academic credentials assessed as soon as possible and will take my IELTS exam shortly, but my questions is would it make sense to also already request the police certificate as well as take the medical exam? I just want to make sure I have everything ready once I am invited to apply. I also already live abroad, so I am calculating some extra time to get all documents.

Thank you so much in advance for your help!
Kindly wait for ita

julietta33

Feb 19, 2018
Hello guys. I have a question about recreating my EE profile, not sure if it was asked already.
If I create a new profile, what date it will be? The date of my first EE profile, or the new one?
It is important because of tie-breaking rule.
So if I have been in the pool for the whole year, does it mean that after recreation my profile will be considered completely new?
Thanks!

Elge

Sep 16, 2018
Nigeria
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
AOR Received.
23-02-2018
File Transfer...
15-03-2018
Hello guys. I have a question about recreating my EE profile, not sure if it was asked already.
If I create a new profile, what date it will be? The date of my first EE profile, or the new one?
It is important because of tie-breaking rule.
So if I have been in the pool for the whole year, does it mean that after recreation my profile will be considered completely new?
Thanks!
It's a new profile.

Reactions: julietta33