+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry in a nutshell

Dany6634

Mar 23, 2016
Can please anyone tell how much duration have to be stayed under PNP .

Someone is saying 15 days some says 6 months..etc...

Regards
Danny

Dany6634

Mar 23, 2016
What is your question exactly?
My question is. If I qualify under PNP and have to go only to that particular state . How much time do I have to stay there. ? Example: If I get selected for Nova Scotia State but I want to move to toronto then what will be the procedure . time line ?

Shrey24

Sep 4, 2017
New Delhi India
Dear friends,
Request you to pls. provide a format for the letter to be taken from the bank for proof of funds. Does the bank need to mention monthly balance? or they can simply mention average balance for last 6months has been XYZ amount.
Also pls. advice d we need to attach bank statements for last 6 months or 1 year as a proof for the same.

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
My question is. If I qualify under PNP and have to go only to that particular state . How much time do I have to stay there. ? Example: If I get selected for Nova Scotia State but I want to move to toronto then what will be the procedure . time line ?
There is no specific timeline for that. However, by choosing PNP route you are actually committing to settle there permanently and if you move to another state you may have a problem with the renewal of PR Card or Getting Citizenship.

I have asked this question directly from IRCC in the past and I was informed that there is no specific timeframe however in order to avoid any legal complications in the future you should ask for a release from the Province that Nominated you. Some experts say to stay there for at least 6 months and actively find the job and if you can't get it you can apply for a release. In other cases, if you get a job from another state then you can even apply for release within 6 months.

Once you receive a release from Province which is highly probable then you are free to move to any other state. In addition, as a PR you have a right to move to any State in Canada once you have received your PR Card but it is still better to get a release letter to avoid any problem.

I hope this will help.

Reactions: Dany6634

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Dear friends,
Request you to pls. provide a format for the letter to be taken from the bank for proof of funds. Does the bank need to mention monthly balance? or they can simply mention average balance for last 6months has been XYZ amount.
Also pls. advice d we need to attach bank statements for last 6 months or 1 year as a proof for the same.
Hi,

Here is a template you can use. Feel free to edit as you wish.

Bank Letterhead

• the contact information of the financial institution (address, telephone number and email address)

Date:

Attention: Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada

To whom it may concern,

RE: CONFIRMATION OF ACCOUNT DETAILS – (Full name)

We write to inform you that (Full name) of (full address, is a client of (bank’s name) and holds the following account:

Account Type / Currency: eg Flexi-Current / United States Dollar

Account Number:

Date Opened:

Current balance:

Average balance for the past six months:

This also serves to confirm that the above mentioned has no outstanding loans or debts.

Yours faithfully,

Name

Title

Reactions: Onpoint and Shrey24

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Dear friends,
2- You just need to mention the average balance for the 6 months.
3- If your letter has the full detail, as shown in the sample I have given, there is no need for a bank statement.

regards

Reactions: Shrey24

Shrey24

Sep 4, 2017
New Delhi India
2- You just need to mention the average balance for the 6 months.
3- If your letter has the full detail, as shown in the sample I have given, there is no need for a bank statement.

regards
Hi,

Bank Letterhead

• the contact information of the financial institution (address, telephone number and email address)

Date:

To whom it may concern,

We write to inform you that (Full name) of (full address, is a client of (bank’s name) and holds the following account:

Account Number:

Date Opened:

Current balance:

This also serves to confirm that the above mentioned has no outstanding loans or debts.

Yours faithfully,

Name

Title
Thanks for the detailed format :)

Pls. let me know if the bank gives the above but doesn't mention anything"This also serves to confirm that the above mentioned has no outstanding loans or debt"
Hi,

Bank Letterhead

Date:

To whom it may concern,

Account Number:

Date Opened:

Current balance:

Yours faithfully,

Name

Title
Pls. let me know if the bank gives the above but doesn't mention anything w.r.t loans/advances "This also serves to confirm that the above mentioned has no outstanding loans or debt".

Since I have not availed any loans from the bank will the letter be ok without the mention of loans/advances?

sidhusukhdev123

Star Member
Feb 24, 2016
Hi friends,

Please tell, some of my documents are in language other than English. To translate the same, should I go with Notarized stamp paper or on plain paper self attested will be ok.

Which option will be valid?

Thanks and Regards

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17

Pls. let me know if the bank gives the above but doesn't mention anything"This also serves to confirm that the above mentioned has no outstanding loans or debt"

Pls. let me know if the bank gives the above but doesn't mention anything w.r.t loans/advances "This also serves to confirm that the above mentioned has no outstanding loans or debt".

Since I have not availed any loans from the bank will the letter be ok without the mention of loans/advances?
Hi,

No, it won't. This is an instruction, therefore, it must be followed.