AOR Received.
27-03-2018
Med's Done....
11-04-2018
Passport Req..
02-05-2018
LANDED..........
ON
hi... expert. If I am not showing my spouse work experience in my Express entry profile, will it create problem in future?? As her experience is not giving me any extra point..and difficult to collect all documents from her current and previous employers.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
hi... expert. If I am not showing my spouse work experience in my Express entry profile, will it create problem in future?? As her experience is not giving me any extra point..and difficult to collect all documents from her current and previous employers.
That's fine.

sharma_vidhyut

Nov 27, 2017
Hi,
First of all let me thank all expert members here for helping others to get through the Canada PR process and answering questions with such patience.

I have IELTS score as follows:
L-8, R-8, W-7, S-7.5
and getting CRS 435 (not opting to accompany my wife as it is dropping my points)

I have few questions:
1. Considering my wife will not accompany me initially, does my wife need to have police clearance certificate as well along with medical exams post ITA?
2. After medicals, will the panel physician give us the copy of our test results or would directly upload it to the IRCC?
3. Should we wait till ITA to get the medicals done or we can do it before ITA as well. Does ITA e-mail has all instructions related to the medicals tests?

Thanks in advance :)

Oct 1, 2017
Hello Friends,
I have submitted my passport for Visa stamping and for procuring COFR. It has been more than a week still I haven't received my passport. How much more time will it take?

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hello Friends,
I have submitted my passport for Visa stamping and for procuring COFR. It has been more than a week still I haven't received my passport. How much more time will it take?
Hi,

It normally takes 2-3 weeks.

Regards

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi,
First of all let me thank all expert members here for helping others to get through the Canada PR process and answering questions with such patience.

I have IELTS score as follows:
L-8, R-8, W-7, S-7.5
and getting CRS 435 (not opting to accompany my wife as it is dropping my points)

I have few questions:
1. Considering my wife will not accompany me initially, does my wife need to have police clearance certificate as well along with medical exams post ITA?
Yes, you are required to submit PCC, medicals, a passport and POF that include your spouse regardless of whether she is accompanying you or not.

2. After medicals, will the panel physician give us the copy of our test results or would directly upload it to the IRCC?

Both. They upload the results on to the e-medical platform and they will give you an upfront medical report which you must upload with the rest of your application.

3. Should we wait till ITA to get the medicals done or we can do it before ITA as well. Does ITA e-mail has all instructions related to the medicals tests?

There is nothing that stops you from doing the tests now. However, it is not recommended as you must enter Canada while they are still valid (1 year from the date of the examination).

visit this page for mor detail on all your questions: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp

Thanks in advance :)
Hi,

See answers in red.

Regards

Reactions: sharma_vidhyut

sharma_vidhyut

Nov 27, 2017
Hi,

See answers in red.

Regards
Thanks for the info and a prompt reply.

My CRS is summing up to 435 and the last draw on Nov 15th had invited applicants with CRS as low as 439 (of course with tie-breaks).
I was thinking about OINP as an alternate option but learnt that it charges 1500 CAD extra over usual visa +PR (550+490) fee. It would be a financial challenge for me.
Do I stand a chance in 2018 with given CRS score or should i still consider OINP as an option.
I am about to send my documents for ECA post which i'll create an EE profile and hence would at least take the later half of dec'17 to be in the pool.

Thanks Much

Oct 1, 2017

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Thanks for the info and a prompt reply.

My CRS is summing up to 435 and the last draw on Nov 15th had invited applicants with CRS as low as 439 (of course with tie-breaks).
I was thinking about OINP as an alternate option but learnt that it charges 1500 CAD extra over usual visa +PR (550+490) fee. It would be a financial challenge for me.
Do I stand a chance in 2018 with given CRS score or should i still consider OINP as an option.
I am about to send my documents for ECA post which i'll create an EE profile and hence would at least take the later half of dec'17 to be in the pool.

Thanks Much
At 435 you are in a great position. I'm sure in January you will get an ITA, so no need for OINP. What is your score if you include your wife?

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
I

Hey,
Thanks. After that can I land in December itself?

Thanks Brother.
After visa can I land in Cana

Hey Thanks.
Can I land in Canada in December?
Yes. You can even land on the day you get the visa.lol

sharma_vidhyut

Nov 27, 2017
At 435 you are in a great position. I'm sure in January you will get an ITA, so no need for OINP. What is your score if you include your wife?
Thanks.
Including her it is dropping to 421. Her IELTS score was L-6.5, W-7, R-6.5, S-6
I guess with recent amendments that IRCC had done in the point system (sibling criteria etc.), 421 would take a much longer time. with 435 i guess there's a chance.
Also, I work in an Indian MNC for a canadian project (Royal Bank Of Canada), so if I get a PR my company is willing to send me at client location. Sadly, there's no way i can mention that and get a cake walk. Do I? ;)

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Thanks.
Including her it is dropping to 421. Her IELTS score was L-6.5, W-7, R-6.5, S-6

Well, if I were you, I would include my wife in my profile and be patient. At 421 I think you will get an invitation by April as opposed to taking the sponsorship route which may take years to complete. You can find ways of in creasing your CRS points as a couple. eg- getting her education assessed or you retaking IELTS. Adding 5 points to your score can make a huge difference as a couple.

I guess with recent amendments that IRCC had done in the point system (sibling criteria etc.), 421 would take a much longer time. with 435 i guess there's a chance.
Also, I work in an Indian MNC for a canadian project (Royal Bank Of Canada), so if I get a PR my company is willing to send me at client location. Sadly, there's no way i can mention that and get a cake walk. Do I?

Lol, no chance, unless you can get an actual job offer supported by a LMIA. This will add 600 points to your score.
See answers in red.

Reactions: sharma_vidhyut

sidhusukhdev123

Star Member
Feb 24, 2016
Hi,

All the documents you have mentioned are not needed at all. For work experience all you need is the reference letter. If you want to submit them you will need to translate them.

DOB certificate is not required.

regards
Thanks a lot TanakaM..
One more query is there..
While logging file in pnp or in express entry pool..does the educational certificates include 10th or 12th certificates (secondary and senior secondary)?.. do i have to scan and show with my other degrees or only degrees are acceptable without school certificates( secondary and senior secondary)? .. i am asking this because in senior secondary certificate of my spouse, mother's name is misspelled!!! And it will need lot of hardwork and time to correct that.

Thanks and Regards in advance.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Thanks a lot TanakaM..
One more query is there..
While logging file in pnp or in express entry pool..does the educational certificates include 10th or 12th certificates (secondary and senior secondary)?.. do i have to scan and show with my other degrees or only degrees are acceptable without school certificates( secondary and senior secondary)? .. i am asking this because in senior secondary certificate of my spouse, mother's name is misspelled!!! And it will need lot of hardwork and time to correct that.

Thanks and Regards in advance.
I don't know about PNP, but I assume each province will have its own requirements. As for the express entry profile and PR application, only post secondary certificates are required. So no need for school certificates.

regards

Reactions: sidhusukhdev123

lizzydarcy

Nov 28, 2017
Hi guys!!

I am a newbie here and I'm actually interested in applying to MPNP. I just want to know if I got it right... if I'm are interested in the MPNP Express Entry Draw (to be launched on Jan 2018), I have to apply and successfully create my profile in the Express Entry Draw? Does that mean regardless of my score in my EE profile, I can be selected/prioritized should I have the two following qualifications:

1. Strong connections in Manitoba
2. Work experience is on the in demand list

Will appreciate your response. Thank you.