+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry in a nutshell

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
Maaftgbkum said:
So guys when the medical passed email usually comes ?
It varies from application to application as each case is different, it ranges anywhere between couple of days post AOR to a month.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
Aragorn165 said:
Thank you! So they will ask for it just before they issue a PPR?
Also, what are R10 and A11.2? I know R10 is a completion check, is A11.2 like a security clearance?
Thanks again, and good luck to you too!
Section 11.2 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) which came into force on January 1, 2015, requires officers to refuse an application for permanent residence from an Express Entry candidate if, at the time the invitation was issued, or at the time the officer received the candidate’s application, the candidate did not or does not meet the criteria to be eligible to be invited to make an application for permanent residence, or the candidate did not or does not possess the qualifications on the basis of which they were invited to apply.

Check page 17 on this thread to know more http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/aor-in-march-2016-good-luck-all-t400931.240.html

eagleworld

May 15, 2016
Hi,
I am about to send documents for ECA to WES ,please tell me wheather i should send my higher degrees of bachelors and masters or i should send secondary and higher secondary degrees...........whereas i have to claim maximum points for ECA

THANKS

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
eagleworld said:
Hi,
I am about to send documents for ECA to WES ,please tell me wheather i should send my higher degrees of bachelors and masters or i should send secondary and higher secondary degrees...........whereas i have to claim maximum points for ECA

THANKS
You don't need to send high school diplomas; only your Bachelor's and Master's.

Maaftgbkum

Jan 4, 2015
But I attached my work permit which one based on lmia .can anyone tell me is that OK i didnot submit my lmia .but in profile I entered all my lmia information and the number.can I submit now and how?

anil918918

Star Member
Feb 4, 2016
Stanlee said:
If your bank can revalidate your old DD without having the original draft back, then get it done, but banks generally do not do that.

Do not waste time waiting for the old DD, send the new DD and OINP will return the old DD to you within two weeks of receipt of the new DD by them.
I have a friend in Ontario he says he can send the DD to them, can i have him do that or does the DD have to go from INDIA.

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anil918918 said:
I have a friend in Ontario he says he can send the DD to them, can i have him do that or does the DD have to go from INDIA.
I doubt they would care where it comes from, as long as they get their money.

kamy

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have a query on below question in express entry, please help to understand this.

Has XX applied for Express Entry before?

Does this question mean all EOIs I have created needs to be mentioned? I had created two more EOIs earlier in last one year which became ineligible for one or other reason, do I have to mention this under this question or leave it blank because those EOIs never progressed till ITA stage?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
kamy said:
I have a query on below question in express entry, please help to understand this.

Has XX applied for Express Entry before?

Does this question mean all EOIs I have created needs to be mentioned? I had created two more EOIs earlier in last one year which became ineligible for one or other reason, do I have to mention this under this question or leave it blank because those EOIs never progressed till ITA stage?
Leave it blank.

AjayBejavada

May 12, 2016
Hi,

Would be needing your help in filling out Personal History - Statutory Questions in PR Application.

My previous Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) Application was rejected (Application Ineligible) by SINP due to Proof of Funds (lack of maturity), later I applied for SINP again & I was nominated though. I received my ITA on August 24th draw.

Below are my Queries:

Query#1: It is understandable that I should select YES to the 1st Question. What should I select for 2nd Question below?? YES or NO??

Query#2: My Spouse was also part of my previous Application. So, should I select same responses even for her??

Query#3: When I applied for SINP 2nd time, I missed to update below Questions in Schedule A form, now shall I make these fields corrected & upload upfront Schedule A form in LOE section in e-APR??

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Has ***** you been refused refugee status, or an immigrant or permanent resident visa (including a Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ) or application to the Provincial nominee Program) or visitor or temporary resident visa, to Canada or any other country?

2. Has ***** ever been refused a visa or permit, denied entry or ordered to leave Canada or any other country?

Thanks in advance!!

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AjayBejavada said:
Hi,

Would be needing your help in filling out Personal History - Statutory Questions in PR Application.

My previous Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) Application was rejected (Application Ineligible) by SINP due to Proof of Funds (lack of maturity), later I applied for SINP again & I was nominated though. I received my ITA on August 24th draw.

Below are my Queries:

Query#1: It is understandable that I should select YES to the 1st Question. What should I select for 2nd Question below?? YES or NO??
Question 2 is not asking about your SINP application; that was covered in question 1.
So answer the question honestly, keeping in mind that it isn't asking about your SINP application.

Query#2: My Spouse was also part of my previous Application. So, should I select same responses even for her??
I think so.

Query#3: When I applied for SINP 2nd time, I missed to update below Questions in Schedule A form, now shall I make these fields corrected & upload upfront Schedule A form in LOE section in e-APR??
So you were rejected by SINP, applied a second time, and didn't notify SINP that you'd been rejected by them in the past ? Is that what you're saying ?
That seems dodgy to me. I wonder if you should notify SINP of this error.
Maybe some seniors will have a better idea ?

1. Has ***** you been refused refugee status, or an immigrant or permanent resident visa (including a Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ) or application to the Provincial nominee Program) or visitor or temporary resident visa, to Canada or any other country?

2. Has ***** ever been refused a visa or permit, denied entry or ordered to leave Canada or any other country?

Thanks in advance!!