+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry in a nutshell

niyukti

Aug 23, 2016
Hello All,

I am also newbie in this boat. Just following up and very soon going to start my PR process. Would appreciate if you could share the relevant threads for EE process in FSWP.

TIA

niyukti

diaa_algazzar

Star Member
Aug 1, 2016
Dear fighters,

I urge you to support my case.

I need to create 2 applications under my EE profile under FSWP.

This is because my experience could be mapped into 2 NOC job codes and I need to be free to select any of them when applying to PNP.

The problem I am facing now is technical one as I have one application in the pool and every time I tried to create the second one, following error appears:

---------------------------------------------------------------
"Our Online Services Are Currently Down
System-generated error code:H0M0WSM7 (2016-08-23 19:13:08)

Sorry
This on-line service is currently not available.
Possible reasons::
We are currently updating this Web site.We are experiencing technical difficulties.
Please try again later."
----------------------------------------------------------------

Is there something wrong in the concept or it is normal web site outage?

Thanks for your support.

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
niyukti said:
Hello All,

I am also newbie in this boat. Just following up and very soon going to start my PR process. Would appreciate if you could share the relevant threads for EE process in FSWP.

TIA

niyukti
Those 3 sticky threads at the top of the message board.

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
diaa_algazzar said:
Dear fighters,

This is because my experience could be mapped into 2 NOC job codes and I need to be free to select any of them when applying to PNP.

The problem I am facing now is technical one as I have one application in the pool and every time I tried to create the second one, following error appears:

Sorry
We are currently updating this Web site.We are experiencing technical difficulties.
Please try again later."

Thanks for your support.
This is normal site outage. Just wait.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
diaa_algazzar said:
Dear fighters,

Sorry
Please try again later."

Thanks for your support.
The error might be technical, but please note that you cannot have two active Express Entry profiles at the same time.

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Oh, sorry, Stanlee's right; you can't have 2 profiles.
I somehow thought you were creating 2 profiles with different primary applicants.

anil918918

Star Member
Feb 4, 2016
Hi Guys ,

I have received my AOR and was asked to submit a new Demand Draft as the old one expired .And my bank says that they would renew the old one .How long would it take for them to return back my old Demand draft .Is it a good idea to wait till then or should I go ahead and submit my new Demand Draft .

niyukti

Aug 23, 2016
Hi All,

I am sharing my profile to know that how fair chances I do have for my PR for Canada. I am 39 yrs old, having 12 yrs working exp in IT field.
I have my MCA & MBA degress and few Microsoft certifications. I have family with twins daughters of 10 yrs. My spouse is MA in English Literature, B.Ed.
I can show the requisite funds in bank. My present company is having Canada office. They are ready to give me offer letter from Canada office as well.
WIll this thing make my profile more strong? I dont know how to proceed further.Please let me know how strong is my case?

Your valuable suggestions will help me to proceed further. Need sincere inputs....

Thanks
niyukti

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
anil918918 said:
Hi Guys ,

I have received my AOR and was asked to submit a new Demand Draft as the old one expired .And my bank says that they would renew the old one .How long would it take for them to return back my old Demand draft .Is it a good idea to wait till then or should I go ahead and submit my new Demand Draft .
If your bank can revalidate your old DD without having the original draft back, then get it done, but banks generally do not do that.

Do not waste time waiting for the old DD, send the new DD and OINP will return the old DD to you within two weeks of receipt of the new DD by them.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
niyukti said:
@Hi Istari: Didn't get those link....please share the link for those threads.

Thanks
Niyukti
How much more easier can it be!!

When you login to this forum and navigate to Express Entry/Expression of Interest the first three threads are the ones istari is referring to.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
niyukti said:
Hi All,

I am sharing my profile to know that how fair chances I do have for my PR for Canada. I am 39 yrs old, having 12 yrs working exp in IT field.
I have my MCA & MBA degress and few Microsoft certifications. I have family with twins daughters of 10 yrs. My spouse is MA in English Literature, B.Ed.
I can show the requisite funds in bank. My present company is having Canada office. They are ready to give me offer letter from Canada office as well.
WIll this thing make my profile more strong? I dont know how to proceed further.Please let me know how strong is my case?

Your valuable suggestions will help me to proceed further. Need sincere inputs....

Thanks
niyukti
The first step is to check the eligibility. Use this link to check your eligibility http://www.cic.gc.ca/ctc-vac/ee-start.asp.

You need to get ECA and IELTS done. IELTS has a major role in boosting your CRS score. Use this calculator to see the impact that higher IELTS can have on your CRS score http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp.

In addition to the CRS score, CIC assesses federal skilled worker applications based on six selection factors.

If you score 67 points or higher (out of 100), you may qualify to immigrate to Canada as a federal skilled worker.

If you score lower than the pass mark of 67 points, the applicant will not qualify to immigrate to Canada as a federal skilled worker and the Express Entry profile would be ineligible

Check this link to know more http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-factors.asp

Read the first three threads.

Dec 3, 2014
Hello,

Need help with my Case.

i have a EE profile with 457 points by saying that my wife is not accompanying me. she is in Canada now however we travel back to our home country in October and she will stay back there for 2-3 years hence i said not accompanying me.

I recently got invitation from BCPNP and i am working to get all the documents from employer. while filling the application BCPNP asked total how many family members are i am including in the application.

so-
1- should i include her in BCPNP application or not- as i have mentioned that "she is not accompanying" in EE profile?
2- lets assume that i got my PNP nomination with out including her in the PNP application- then shall i change my EE profile by changing "accompanying spouse" and then add pnp- so that we have enough points to get ITA?

what are the issue i need to keep i mind- and need comments on this asap.

regards