+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry in a nutshell

AjayBejavada

May 12, 2016
Nope I did notify them in the online Application and provided my previous Application details.

But I didn't upload the updated Schedule A Form (with these Statutory Questions updated), I was nominated though. Now I would like to submit upfront Schedule A (updated) form in my e-APR (under LOE).

As CIC must have already received all the Forms from SINP, I don't want to take any chances as CIC may think that I misrepresented something here in Schedule A form.

Your suggestions!!

Soumi

Sep 16, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi seniors .... my ECA reports is as bellow...

Canadian Equivalency Summary: Two bachelor’s Degree (Four years).

Credential Analysis
1. Credential Authentication : Official Transcripts were sent directly by the institution
Credential: Bachelor of computer Applications
Year: 20**
Awarded Status: Recognized
Admission requirements: Secondary School graduation
Length of program: Three years
Major/Specialization: Computer Applications
Canadian Equivalency: Bachelor degree (four years)

2. Credential Authentication: Transcripts were verified by the institution.
Credential: Master of Business Administration
Year: 20**
Awarded Status: Recognized
Admission requirements: Bachelor degree
Length of program: Two years
Major/Specialization: Information Technology
Canadian Equivalency: Bachelor degree (four years).
Remarks: The equivalency for this credential is stated in conjunction with study previously completed (see#1, above).

My question is: Should i select "Bachelor Degree...." or "Two or more..." because credential summary already stated "Two Bachelor degree (four years")??
Another question : what should i select "Level of Education" and "Level of Education (Canadian equivalent) shown on ECA..." for my MBA in EE Profile??

waiting for your valuable response..... Thanks

DiNaV

Feb 25, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-May-2016
AOR Received.
22-Apr-2017
IELTS Request
30-Apr-2016
Med's Done....
06-Mar-2017(Pre-meds)
eagleworld said:
Hi,
I am about to send documents for ECA to WES ,please tell me wheather i should send my higher degrees of bachelors and masters or i should send secondary and higher secondary degrees...........whereas i have to claim maximum points for ECA

THANKS
Bachelors and Masters would be just fine.

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Maaftgbkum said:
Anyone knows the rejection time of express entry aftet aor?
As soon as they encounter a reason for rejection, they stop going through your application. So it depends which document they find insufficient.

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Maaftgbkum said:
Before medical passed. They can ? Right
Yes. They can really reject your application at any time; before or after medical is passed.

One more thing @ istari I can send documents to express entry through CSE ?
Yes.

AjayBejavada

May 12, 2016
Query on Proof of Funds:

Should I include my Loans as well in the Bank Certificate that I'm going to submit to CIC along with e-APR Application??

To be more specific, I've a Vehicle Loan which is mapped to my Savings account. And, I'm maintaining the required funds in a Fixed Deposit Account which is also under my Savings Account.
I read in few threads that there is NO necessity to disclose the loan details in the Bank Certificate.

Could you please confirm on this!!

CIC statement in their Website, The applicant should provide an official letter(s) from one or more financial institutions that lists all current bank and investment accounts as well as outstanding debts, such as credit card debts and loans.

sappy486

Aug 21, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
22-Dec-2016
AOR Received.
09-Mar-2017
Dear Members,

I have a query if someone could kindly answer.

Me and spouse both qualify to become primary applicants.

Can both of us become primary applicants with two applications in express entry and PNP ?

akubilly

Star Member
Feb 23, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AjayBejavada said:
Hi,

Would be needing your help in filling out Personal History - Statutory Questions in PR Application.

My previous Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) Application was rejected (Application Ineligible) by SINP due to Proof of Funds (lack of maturity), later I applied for SINP again & I was nominated though. I received my ITA on August 24th draw.

Below are my Queries:

Query#1: It is understandable that I should select YES to the 1st Question. What should I select for 2nd Question below?? YES or NO??

Query#2: My Spouse was also part of my previous Application. So, should I select same responses even for her??

Query#3: When I applied for SINP 2nd time, I missed to update below Questions in Schedule A form, now shall I make these fields corrected & upload upfront Schedule A form in LOE section in e-APR??

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Has ***** you been refused refugee status, or an immigrant or permanent resident visa (including a Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ) or application to the Provincial nominee Program) or visitor or temporary resident visa, to Canada or any other country?

2. Has ***** ever been refused a visa or permit, denied entry or ordered to leave Canada or any other country?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks in advance!!
Hello,
Congrats on your nomination.
Please I need to know whether it matters if the transcript to upload is official or not official. Am also putting together documentation for SINP and the transcript I have from my school is boldly water marked "non official" Can I use this or I should go back to my university to request for official transcript?
Secondly, in the generic form, I do not understand what they meant by "intended occupation" and "current occupation", please help me out with little explanations.
Thanks in advance.

eagleworld

May 15, 2016
as i am new to this forum and immigration process i have lot of questions which i want to clear and i much appreciate the efforts of people like you who are constantly helping out people........
one more question, In order to qualify for specific NOC DO somebody need job experience ..........in that field or education in that field also
i have bachelor degree in computer science but i have 8 years plus experience in NOC 2255 where as job requirement for this NOC tells 1 to 2 years college diploma in some specific courses of surveying.............is CIC consider job experience in particular NOC or they consider education as well

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
AjayBejavada said:
Query on Proof of Funds:

Should I include my Loans as well in the Bank Certificate that I'm going to submit to CIC along with e-APR Application??

To be more specific, I've a Vehicle Loan which is mapped to my Savings account. And, I'm maintaining the required funds in a Fixed Deposit Account which is also under my Savings Account.
I read in few threads that there is NO necessity to disclose the loan details in the Bank Certificate.

Could you please confirm on this!!

CIC statement in their Website, The applicant should provide an official letter(s) from one or more financial institutions that lists all current bank and investment accounts as well as outstanding debts, such as credit card debts and loans.
Vehicle loan is a secured loan, in the event of a default, the lender has a charge on the asset. CIC is not concerned about vehicle loan, they are more concerned if the applicant has availed a loan to meet the POF requirements, which is not the case for you (since you have already maintained the required funds as FD). There is no need to mention this loan, however, if you still choose to mention it, it will not impact your application.