Mar 7, 2016
Kurdistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Paris
AOR Received.
13-11-2016
My friend, hang on and never loose hope. I had exactly the same feelings and thoughts as yours just 24 hours ago. I know how hard it is as I still didn't forget the pain I lived in the passed 7+ months. Hang on guys my heart is with you.
Wish you all the best.
Thank you my friend. I appreciate your kind words, and I truly wish you all the very best in all your future endeavors.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Hello again Raj. As one poster pointed out, there were 17 of us left from November. With AmBiNa getting his PPR just yesterday, 16 of us are left behind now. Most of us are having our security checks pending. Not certain why that is the case though. We are all biting our times hoping things will move forward, though I guess most of us are just depressed with how things have turned out, mainly because when applications pass the 6 month period, there is no telling how much longer it would take. For all we know, it might take another full year, and that is not a good feeling to have.
I'm sorry man! Hope things turn out well for you and the others that are waiting. Have you tried calling/raising a CSE as your application has crossed 6 months of processing time?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
My friend, hang on and never loose hope. I had exactly the same feelings and thoughts as yours just 24 hours ago. I know how hard it is as I still didn't forget the pain I lived in the passed 7+ months. Hang on guys my heart is with you.
Wish you all the best.
+1.

Very true. I personally waited 11 months for nomination :) . Ah, what a journey!

Wish y'all good luck and all the very best!

sammoe

Star Member
May 20, 2016
I sincerely hope that everyone waiting get their PPRs at the earliest!

All the very best!
Good to see you again, Raj :) I think there are about 15% of us left. At least in my case, I personally think it's just background check taking longer. I have lived in several countries outside of my home country and current country. I am not worried too much. I just checked this forum daily and see if there are any updates.

Last edited:
Reactions: rajkamalmohanram

Cbdesigned

Oct 16, 2016
Dear senior members, finally my passport has been affixed with the visa. While I was reviewing the details on each of My family members , i noticed an error in the COPR form for my spouse where-in his height mentioned is the same as mine. I have written to my consultants regarding this error but I cannot expect to hear from them until after eid break. Can anyone pls guide me if this is not a problem and how can this be resolved quickly. Pls reply.

daadventure

May 17, 2017
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
20-10-2016
AOR Received.
15-11-2016
PNP-I
AOR Nov. 16
Called IRCC this morning regarding my application status, received the same answer, "back ground check is under processing".
Agent told me, it may because I lived in 3 countries (China, U.S. Canada), so it may take longer for them to get response from these countries.
Unfortunately, there is time frame. I cannot plan anything ahead.

sammoe

Star Member
May 20, 2016
PNP-I
AOR Nov. 16
Called IRCC this morning regarding my application status, received the same answer, "back ground check is under processing".
Agent told me, it may because I lived in 3 countries (China, U.S. Canada), so it may take longer for them to get response from these countries.
Unfortunately, there is time frame. I cannot plan anything ahead.
I sensed the same for my application. I lived in 3 different countries (including my home country, but not a country I lived under 6 months), and so did my spouse.

Good luck. Keep your mind off this. It will definitely be over soon.

Managerchap

Star Member
Jul 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ladies and Gentlemen, I just got my CoPR im so grateful to everyone on here expecially Raj, you people have really been a source of support and grate advice.
One more thing: The line below was included in my CoPR letter, I dont have any updated details do i still have to submit the form IMM008 ??
UPDATED FAMILY INFORMATION: You must advise us of any change in your marital status or family composition. All family members must be listed on your IMM008 and Additional Family Information forms. Failure to comply may result in a delay in the issuance of your visa.

See you all at the Top people.

Zagros Ahmed

Star Member
Mar 7, 2016
Kurdistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Paris
AOR Received.
13-11-2016
I'm sorry man! Hope things turn out well for you and the others that are waiting. Have you tried calling/raising a CSE as your application has crossed 6 months of processing time?
I have contacted PVO twice. They say my application is still under review and they can't say how much longer it'll take. In other words, all I can do is wait and hope for the best.

Ahmad Shqair

Star Member
Dec 11, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have contacted PVO twice. They say my application is still under review and they can't say how much longer it'll take. In other words, all I can do is wait and hope for the best.
you and I are in the same boat ... all what we have is to wait and see what will happen

daadventure

May 17, 2017
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
20-10-2016
AOR Received.
15-11-2016
I sensed the same for my application. I lived in 3 different countries (including my home country, but not a country I lived under 6 months), and so did my spouse.

Good luck. Keep your mind off this. It will definitely be over soon.
Thanks, good luck to you too

Heathcliff77

May 2, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa VO
Doc's Request.
13-01-2017
AOR Received.
07-11-2016
Passport Req..
28-06-2017
Hello November people,

I finally received my PPR 2 days ago, process took exactly 7 months 22 days between AOR and PPR. Will submit my passport next week inshaAllah

Here’s my timeline:

FSW-O, NOC 3113

ITA: Oct 19 2016

AOR: Nov 7 2016

Visa office CPC-Ottawa

BGC IP: Nov 23rd

Additional documents requested January 6 and 11th Military service details and travel history

My file went to security screening during BGC according to my GCMS notes

PPR: June 28 2017

My file was process entirely at CPC-Ottawa (I’m not sure if it ever got transferred to my local VO but I don’t think it did, I received PPR from CPC-Ottawa as well as all communications from ITA till PPR.

I don’t think my employer was ever contacted or at least he never told me anything, but my employer has internet presence and he was very cooperative and gave me an employment letter with all the CIC specifications without even asking me what it is for, he just did what I asked.

I won’t be whining and complaining on this forum any longer hopefully, so please if anybody need any help just PM me (so that I get an email notification) and I’ll be very happy to help anytime.

God I wished to write this post for so very long. Thanks everyone on the forum for the fantastic help and support, bless you all.

Reactions: thestunner316

sammoe

Star Member
May 20, 2016
Hello November people,

I finally received my PPR 2 days ago, process took exactly 7 months 22 days between AOR and PPR. Will submit my passport next week inshaAllah

Here’s my timeline:

FSW-O, NOC 3113

Visa office CPC-Ottawa

Additional documents requested January 6 and 11th Military service details and travel history

My file was process entirely at CPC-Ottawa (I’m not sure if it ever got transferred to my local VO but I don’t think it did, I received PPR from CPC-Ottawa as well as all communications from ITA till PPR.

I don’t think my employer was ever contacted or at least he never told me anything, but my employer has internet presence and he was very cooperative and gave me an employment letter with all the CIC specifications without even asking me what it is for, he just did what I asked.

I won’t be whining and complaining on this forum any longer hopefully, so please if anybody need any help just PM me (so that I get an email notification) and I’ll be very happy to help anytime.

God I wished to write this post for so very long. Thanks everyone on the forum for the fantastic help and support, bless you all.
Congratulations!

Zagros Ahmed

Star Member
Mar 7, 2016
Kurdistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Paris
AOR Received.
13-11-2016
Hello November people,

Here’s my timeline:

FSW-O, NOC 3113

Visa office CPC-Ottawa

Congratulations my friend. I wish you all the very best in all your future endeavors.