May 17, 2017
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
20-10-2016
AOR Received.
15-11-2016
Hello November people,

I finally received my PPR 2 days ago, process took exactly 7 months 22 days between AOR and PPR. Will submit my passport next week inshaAllah

Here’s my timeline:

FSW-O, NOC 3113

ITA: Oct 19 2016

AOR: Nov 7 2016

Visa office CPC-Ottawa

BGC IP: Nov 23rd

Additional documents requested January 6 and 11th Military service details and travel history

My file went to security screening during BGC according to my GCMS notes

PPR: June 28 2017

My file was process entirely at CPC-Ottawa (I’m not sure if it ever got transferred to my local VO but I don’t think it did, I received PPR from CPC-Ottawa as well as all communications from ITA till PPR.

I don’t think my employer was ever contacted or at least he never told me anything, but my employer has internet presence and he was very cooperative and gave me an employment letter with all the CIC specifications without even asking me what it is for, he just did what I asked.

I won’t be whining and complaining on this forum any longer hopefully, so please if anybody need any help just PM me (so that I get an email notification) and I’ll be very happy to help anytime.

God I wished to write this post for so very long. Thanks everyone on the forum for the fantastic help and support, bless you all.
Congratulations!

summerxx

Jun 12, 2016
Hello November people,

I finally received my PPR 2 days ago, process took exactly 7 months 22 days between AOR and PPR. Will submit my passport next week inshaAllah

Here’s my timeline:

FSW-O, NOC 3113

Visa office CPC-Ottawa

Additional documents requested January 6 and 11th Military service details and travel history

My file was process entirely at CPC-Ottawa (I’m not sure if it ever got transferred to my local VO but I don’t think it did, I received PPR from CPC-Ottawa as well as all communications from ITA till PPR.

I don’t think my employer was ever contacted or at least he never told me anything, but my employer has internet presence and he was very cooperative and gave me an employment letter with all the CIC specifications without even asking me what it is for, he just did what I asked.

I won’t be whining and complaining on this forum any longer hopefully, so please if anybody need any help just PM me (so that I get an email notification) and I’ll be very happy to help anytime.

God I wished to write this post for so very long. Thanks everyone on the forum for the fantastic help and support, bless you all.
Congratulations!

Heathcliff77

May 2, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa VO
Doc's Request.
13-01-2017
AOR Received.
07-11-2016
Passport Req..
28-06-2017
Thank you all so much!

Ahmad Shqair

Star Member
Dec 11, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello November people,

Here’s my timeline:

FSW-O, NOC 3113

Visa office CPC-Ottawa

Congratulation my friend, wish you all the best

Heathcliff77

May 2, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa VO
Doc's Request.
13-01-2017
AOR Received.
07-11-2016
Passport Req..
28-06-2017

hb_rashidy

Aug 25, 2015
Pakistan
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-11-2016
Nomination.....
31-8-2016
AOR Received.
28-11-2016
IELTS Request
Ielts L8, R7.5, W7, S7
File Transfer...
16/12/2016
Med's Done....
16-11-2016
So how many of us are left now??

shaheerjaved

Oct 25, 2016
your ppr date is linked to your nationality, as with all middle eastern and Pakistani applicants. it would be unwise to compare your timeline with the rest of nov. apps. order gcms to see if you are under security screening. most Pakistanis and middle easterns are. and those who are will not get ppr within 6,7 or 8 months. security screening takes a bit more time.

hb_rashidy

Aug 25, 2015
Pakistan
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-11-2016
Nomination.....
31-8-2016
AOR Received.
28-11-2016
IELTS Request
Ielts L8, R7.5, W7, S7
File Transfer...
16/12/2016
Med's Done....
16-11-2016
your ppr date is linked to your nationality, as with all middle eastern and Pakistani applicants. it would be unwise to compare your timeline with the rest of nov. apps. order gcms to see if you are under security screening. most Pakistanis and middle easterns are. and those who are will not get ppr within 6,7 or 8 months. security screening takes a bit more time.
Mr. wise guy.
ordered notes 2 times. it says that last time a human touched my file was on 15 december. coz after that file was transferred to London with a recommendation as Ready to Finalize. And London threw it away and forgot that if I ever existed. sent email to lvo and have been waiting for the reply.
notes say: security not started.

hb_rashidy

Aug 25, 2015
Pakistan
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-11-2016
Nomination.....
31-8-2016
AOR Received.
28-11-2016
IELTS Request
Ielts L8, R7.5, W7, S7
File Transfer...
16/12/2016
Med's Done....
16-11-2016
So how many of us (the unluckiest) are still waiting ??
zarghoss? shqair?? sammoe??

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mr. wise guy.
ordered notes 2 times. it says that last time a human touched my file was on 15 december. coz after that file was transferred to London with a recommendation as Ready to Finalize. And London threw it away and forgot that if I ever existed. sent email to lvo and have been waiting for the reply.
bro ready to finalise doesnt mean all is done... you still need to cross security check - that is probably where your file is pending.

hope you get PPR soon though... i cant imagine how hard the wait must be post 6 month date...

Reactions: shaheerjaved

shaheerjaved

Oct 25, 2016
Mr. wise guy.
Ready to finlize is not synonymous to ready for visa email. My file was ready to finalize one month after eapr (feb 16 2017). I am stuck with many more Muslims (Pakistanis and middle easterns) in security screening. Most of Jan aors (my aor is jan 10) have their ppr. I, however, will be a fool to compare my timeline with them since majority of them dont have to undergo screening.