United States of A
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
23-12-2016
Med's Done....
07-03-2017
Guys, when u r writing days - write ur visa offices as well!

This is Ottawa, PNP-Outlander - 174th Day! By this Friday, for sure I am going to receive PPR!

Zagros Ahmed

Star Member
Mar 7, 2016
Kurdistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Paris
AOR Received.
13-11-2016
So we have Heathcliff77, nulife, hb_rashidy, GamerBird, AmBiNa, Sammoe, and myself. Which means there are seven of us finding ourselves in this terrible situation. Let us keep each other posted if and when we get any updates related to our applications.

InspiredC

Star Member
Mar 24, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So we have Heathcliff77, nulife, hb_rashidy, GamerBird, AmBiNa, Sammoe, and myself. Which means there are seven of us finding ourselves in this terrible situation. Let us keep each other posted if and when we get any updates related to our applications.
And me... AOR 31 October 2016

nulife

Jun 14, 2017
Yes, let's keep each other posted for any update. I am pretty sure that it is just a matter of time and we all will get PPR soon! Keep living your life as usual and and as normal... enjoy your time, because moments gone will never come back. Cheers!

H O N E S T

Star Member
Nov 11, 2015
Category........
I am still waiting too
PNP outland - AOR Nov 25th - Cairo visa office

I called the call center today and the agent told me that security is still not started!!!! Knowing that eligibility status is recommend passed according to last gcms notes (Mar 27th) but there isn't any note from the local visa office.
Is it possible that some visa offices don't update information on the gcms? I mean if they really didn't perform any type of background check till now!!!

Vampireghost

Jun 14, 2017
Dear members, I'm following this thread since long, may be over couple of months, but thought to comment as very less of Nov applicants are left behind in this discussion. AOR is Nov 2, 2016, PNP EE. Background check in processing over 1 month. London Visa Office. Fingers crossed, never ordered GCMS notes. Now seriously thinking to order one.

Heathcliff77

May 2, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa VO
Doc's Request.
13-01-2017
AOR Received.
07-11-2016
Passport Req..
28-06-2017
WOW.

We're way more than I imagined, I thought there'd be like 2 or 3 people from November left but looks like a few from Oct are waiting as well.

Well. I'm Egyptian residing in Egypt, Ottawa VO, FSWO, got transferred once to Centralized intake office then back to Ottawa, passed everything except security in a record 18 days after AOR, and been in limbo since. In January they requested travel details (I have none) and military service details, and since Jan 12th I heard nothing.
Obviously for a Muslim Middle Eastern with a past military service I expected a delay but not this much :S, I have a friend who applied a year before me in the exact same situation and got his PPR in 5 and a half months, I guess since the dramatic drop in cut off scores and the increased number of ITAs the workload on the IRCC and CSIS has caused this much delay to the unlucky people like us.

I ordered one set of GCMS notes mid April and received them May 10th, and the first page said my file was last updated April 8th, with everything passed except security and its gone to security screening, but unfortunately all the details and even the dates of security and security screening were redacted so I have no idea how long I will still wait.
Ordered another set of GCMS less than a week ago like I said earlier.

Let's all keep each other updated, wish you all the best and PPRs soon.