Mar 7, 2016
Kurdistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Paris
AOR Received.
13-11-2016
Hi guys, I thought on joining this conversation as im in the same situation, I sent all my documents on november, I applied as well with my spouse and my application is still on progress since then.

Some of my friends got their invitations early march this year, sent all their documents and they got their PR already in less than 3 months, but here we are past the 6 month mark.
Hi All, I am also waiting for PPR. Security check under process. Applied with spouse.

Category: BC-PNP
AOR: 23/11/2016
Background in process
Hello to both of you. I, along with a handful of other individuals, are in the same position as you guys (having applied in November and still waiting for PPR). Let us know if you hear anything new about your applications.

hb_rashidy

Aug 25, 2015
Pakistan
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-11-2016
Nomination.....
31-8-2016
AOR Received.
28-11-2016
IELTS Request
Ielts L8, R7.5, W7, S7
File Transfer...
16/12/2016
Med's Done....
16-11-2016
Hi guys, I thought on joining this conversation as im in the same situation, I sent all my documents on november, I applied as well with my spouse and my application is still on progress since then.

Some of my friends got their invitations early march this year, sent all their documents and they got their PR already in less than 3 months, but here we are past the 6 month mark.
Wat is ur background check status? and ur visa office?

hb_rashidy

Aug 25, 2015
Pakistan
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-11-2016
Nomination.....
31-8-2016
AOR Received.
28-11-2016
IELTS Request
Ielts L8, R7.5, W7, S7
File Transfer...
16/12/2016
Med's Done....
16-11-2016
Hi All, I am also waiting for PPR. Security check under process. Applied with spouse.

Category: BC-PNP
AOR: 23/11/2016
Background in process
ronak shah, u r from which country ?

sammoe

Star Member
May 20, 2016
When I logged in to myCIC this morning, I noticed a few changes. They have listed "UCI" numbers for the both of us (me and my spouse). The status for the uploaded document now changes to "The additional documents you provided are being reviewed." I also saw a new status for Biometrics: "We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes."

Everything else is the same as before. It looks like the system upgrade.

My time line is in my signature.

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
i have also same but i see there in review of additional documents,we need additional documents from you so check your message but nothing there.

Zagros Ahmed

Star Member
Mar 7, 2016
Kurdistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Paris
AOR Received.
13-11-2016
Everybody has same but

Everybody has but why yours doesn't have?LOL
When I logged in to myCIC this morning, I noticed a few changes. They have listed "UCI" numbers for the both of us (me and my spouse). The status for the uploaded document now changes to "The additional documents you provided are being reviewed." I also saw a new status for Biometrics: "We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes."

Everything else is the same as before. It looks like the system upgrade.

My time line is in my signature.
Same here. Now there is UCI, and a field about bio-metrics. As for additional documents, some 20 days ago they asked for a new form (Family Information IMM5645) which I uploaded the same day, and up until yesterday, it was saying that the requested document was uploaded. However, now it says (We need additional documents to process your application. Check your messages below for details). However, I have not received any new messages and when I go to (View Submitted Application), there is no place to add any document. Is that normal or should I contact CIC to ask them what new document they want?

romrumrira

Champion Member
Jan 9, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Same here. Now there is UCI, and a field about bio-metrics. As for additional documents, some 20 days ago they asked for a new form (Family Information IMM5645) which I uploaded the same day, and up until yesterday, it was saying that the requested document was uploaded. However, now it says (We need additional documents to process your application. Check your messages below for details). However, I have not received any new messages and when I go to (View Submitted Application), there is no place to add any document. Is that normal or should I contact CIC to ask them what new document they want?
Its just a bug from the new system.

AmBiNa

Apr 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Oct 13, 2016
AOR Received.
Nov 10, 2016
Med's Done....
Oct 24, 2016
well it could be a bug, but I suggest you to contact them about it if it remains the same with no existing message. even if it's a bug it should be fixed from their side. I had mine same as yours "the documents you provided have been uploaded" now after the system update it's showing "we do not need additional documents" still not as it should be but better than yours.
Good luck

protoebin

May 3, 2017
AOR Received.
04-09-2017
Finally got my PCC. I do have a question though.

My passport is blank and they put the seal on the second blank page. Is this normal to leave a page?

Hi ryan,
You took the pcc from Kerala or Bangalore PSK?

mymayank

Oct 31, 2013
Today, I got Golden Email. (Inland ; Aor:17 Dec)

I got question for you all:

In my PR application, I have spouse added. But the email I got from CIC, which do not mention about my spouse.

So, how can I send our (both) passport??

any additional form we have to fill??

nomik

Jun 4, 2017
Guys, it's awesome that people keep receiving their PPR emails! However, I'm realizing these past days that everyone with AOR or e-APR subsequent to mine get those. Do you think something might be wrong? From your experience, should I call CIC to expressly and insistedly ask about such a possibility, or will they still give me the "everything looks fine, you just have to wait" answer? It's really frustrating, esp. when I'm trying to organize my life here in accordance with the assumption that I'm getting PR soon (I'm an inland applicant).

Thanks.

AmBiNa

Apr 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Oct 13, 2016
AOR Received.