+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry - e-APR Submitted in November 2016

Ranveer.35

Star Member
Dec 20, 2016
Guys, I have submitted my PP to VFS Global. How I would know that my PP has reached to High Commission in New Delhi?

Do they give information through track facility on website or through SMS facility? Please Raj throw some light on it.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Ranveer.35 said:
Guys, I have submitted my PP to VFS Global. How I would know that my PP has reached to High Commission in New Delhi?

Do they give information through track facility on website or through SMS facility? Please Raj throw some light on it.
You can check the progress on the VFS website using the tracking number that they gave you.

Generally, passports are dispatched within 5 working days from the day of submission. Once you see that the PP has been dispatched, you can e-mail VFS customer care and ask them for the Bluedart AWB and they'll give it to you. You can use it to track the shipment on the Bluedart website.

Good luck!

Ranveer.35

Star Member
Dec 20, 2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
You can check the progress on the VFS website using the tracking number that they gave you.

Generally, passports are dispatched within 5 working days from the day of submission. Once you see that the PP has been dispatched, you can e-mail VFS customer care and ask them for the Bluedart AWB and they'll give it to you. You can use it to track the shipment on the Bluedart website.

Good luck!
Thank you, Raj. You are a Gem. In track option, It's showing, your processed passport has been forwarded to the Canada Visa Office, New Delhi.

Will I get any message in CIC account about issuing Visa?

Btw, When you are going to land ?

santoshCEC

Star Member
Jan 30, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ontario, Canada
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-12-2015
Doc's Request.
scheduled A
Nomination.....
29-10-2016
AOR Received.
24-06-2016
Med's Done....
31-12-2016
LANDED..........
22-04-2017
Please break this silence and Inlanders post some good newssssssss!

mayu2605

Star Member
Mar 30, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
santoshCEC said:
Please break this silence and Inlanders post some good newssssssss!
its big silence for PNP I .
CIC break this silence , PNP I's are waiting .
Run a big batch.................................................

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Ranveer.35 said:
Thank you, Raj. You are a Gem. In track option, It's showing, your processed passport has been forwarded to the Canada Visa Office, New Delhi.

Will I get any message in CIC account about issuing Visa?

Btw, When you are going to land ?
Your application will be closed and approved (You will see this update in your myCIC account) once the visa has been stamped on your PP and your COPR is printed. After this, your PP + COPR will be sent to VFS who will dispatch it to your address (if you have chosen the courier option).

Planning to land in late June.

mohammed.xyzt

Dec 25, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-08-2015
AOR Received.
25-08-2015
Passport Req..
04-04-2017
Hello, everyone.
Did you provide your old passport with your e-APR (online) application? Did we have to? Could this be the cause of the delay?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
mohammed.xyzt said:
Hello, everyone.
Did you provide your old passport with your e-APR (online) application? Did we have to? Could this be the cause of the delay?
Old PP is not required. It is sufficient if you provide the bio pages + pages with visas/stamps/markings of your current PP alone.

Some people have chosen to provide the old PP as well to support their travel history but I don't see why that would particularly cause a delay in processing.

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
Good to know.

Just FYI - tickets from June - August are usually expensive due to school holidays/summer... they start dropping from september till dec 1st-2nd week... then the christmas new year rush starts...

so if you are planning to go with your family of say 4 people, best time would be around end of may ... gives enough time to enjoy the summer, scout good schools for your kids and settle in :) cheers

Parry_k

Feb 12, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
Your application will be closed and approved (You will see this update in your myCIC account) once the visa has been stamped on your PP and your COPR is printed. After this, your PP + COPR will be sent to VFS who will dispatch it to your address (if you have chosen the courier option).

Hello Raj
My application has been approved a week ago, but have not got the passport back yet. I submitted it at Chandigarh VFS on 15th March and the tracker still shows 'under process in New Delhi Visa office'. Any idea what is causing the delay in dispatch and how I can expedite it.
I called vfs and the executive told me I need to give a written request to the vfs for the same. Any other way out you could suggest.
Thanks.

Ranveer.35

Star Member
Dec 20, 2016
Parry_k said:
Hello Raj
My application has been approved a week ago, but have not got the passport back yet. I submitted it at Chandigarh VFS on 15th March and the tracker still shows 'under process in New Delhi Visa office'. Any idea what is causing the delay in dispatch and how I can expedite it.
I called vfs and the executive told me I need to give a written request to the vfs for the same. Any other way out you could suggest.
Thanks.
Call to customer care again and ask them, if there is an option to submit request through email instead of written form. I also submitted my passport yesterday to CHD VFS and the executive told me, if you have any inquiry then call to customer care or send email.

When did your tracker status change to under process after submitting PP?

Parry_k

Feb 12, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ranveer.35 said:
Call to customer care again and ask them, if there is an option to submit request through email instead of written form. I also submitted my passport yesterday to CHD VFS and the executive told me, if you have any inquiry then call to customer care or send email.

When did your tracker status change to under process after submitting PP?
I got an SMS on 16th saying application is in Chandigarh VFS, did not get any SMS after that and have been checking the status online. The status changed to 'being processed at Visa Office New Delhi' when I checked online on 17th. So I think it takes a day or two for it to start process in NDVO.

Ranveer.35

Star Member
Dec 20, 2016
Parry_k said:
I got an SMS on 16th saying application is in Chandigarh VFS, did not get any SMS after that and have been checking the status online. The status changed to 'being processed at Visa Office New Delhi' when I checked online on 17th. So I think it takes a day or two for it to start process in NDVO.
I did not get any SMS yet. But, today VFS tracking system is saying, it is being processed at NDVO. Nothing else. Try to mail them. Otherwise give written request to them.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Parry_k said:
Hello Raj
Thanks.
Some people are facing this but we are not sure why. Nonetheless, you should get your PP soon!

Good luck!

Aumer

Star Member
Mar 8, 2013
LHR
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 nov 2016
Med's Request
Passed 17 January
Passport Req..
Awaiting.....
VISA ISSUED...
Eligibility, criminality passed 3 feb
Folks I got my gcms notes. It looks like eligibility, medical, criminality all passed. A11.2/R87.1 met. Also mentions ordered A36 PCs for PA:NRT. I think it looks good and officers made passed recommendations on 3 Feb.

I am wondering why I haven't received PPR yet. It also shows my recently submitted passport has been received..., I have been stressed out quite a bit for past 2 months.. it think it may be security... Can anybody help me confirm me through notes that security is hanging my application in the air..