+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry - e-APR Submitted in November 2016

baysics

Sep 2, 2016
Ranveer.35 said:
Thanks, Baysics.
Could you please share the procedure at VFS center and in which city your VFS center is ?
Bangalore dude . Just go there with two photos each of applicant and dependents (as per the specifications given in the link in the ppr letter and have the rubber stamp of the studio address behind one of the photos of every applicant and dependent. Write the name and dob of the appropriate applicant/dependent above the rubber stamp and ask the photo studio to write the date of photo taken below the stamp). Take one copy of the ppr letter, enough cash (for fee, SMS and courier services should you need) and most importantly, all your old and current passports. Process takes about 5 minutes to submit and you are good to go!

royce110

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kunaljathar said:
Thanks royce, My immediate superior had signed my letter. along with LOE i had already attached all the documents such as appointment letter and appraisal letters as proof of work experience. Keeping my fingers crossed.
That should suffice IMO, please share your timeline in your signature.

royce110

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cool2409 said:
Dear royce,

Thanks for your wishes and I am sure next week you will get it. My best wishes are with you and with all the forum members who have been waiting for their PR.

All the best guys and I am so very thankful to all the seniors and friends here and especially Raj.
Thanks a lot for the motivation mate! I am on the verge of waiving a white flag @ this point ???

This whole journey has been one long 2 year wait.... I hope its worth it in the end without further delays.

royce110

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
baysics said:
Bangalore dude . Just go there with two photos each of applicant and dependents (as per the specifications given in the link in the ppr letter and have the rubber stamp of the studio address behind one of the photos of every applicant and dependent. Write the name and dob of the appropriate applicant/dependent above the rubber stamp and ask the photo studio to write the date of photo taken below the stamp). Take one copy of the ppr letter, enough cash (for fee, SMS and courier services should you need) and most importantly, all your old and current passports. Process takes about 5 minutes to submit and you are good to go!
Thanks for the info. Do you need to submit old expired/cancelled passports as well?

Please share your timeline in the signature thanks

baysics

Sep 2, 2016
royce110 said:
Thanks for the info. Do you need to submit old expired/cancelled passports as well?

Please share your timeline in the signature thanks
Yep. Old passports as well. Don't have my timeline off the top of my head (in the system for quite a while now;)). AOR for PR was 18/11/16 (after OPNP-O). Let me check it out and update please.

Thanks!

cool2409

Star Member
Jul 13, 2016
royce110 said:
Thanks a lot for the motivation mate! I am on the verge of waiving a white flag @ this point ???

This whole journey has been one long 2 year wait.... I hope its worth it in the end without further delays.
Yes, its worth waiting. I too started journey of PR processing with the hope of completing the process within 1 year by express entry, but later I learnt patience is the key to success and I got this golden email exactly after 2 yrs. Now that you have been waiting for 2 years, I suggest you to do not give up on patience. Golden email is coming soon its on the way!!! :)

smilingsurya

Nov 11, 2016
Hi All,

I need some help.

on Jan 23rd, i was requested to fill the Schedule A section 8 and 12.

Section 8 is the personal history section. I just realized that I only filled in the dates for when I was a a student or on employment. I did travel to India and other countries as a tourist over the last 8 years and did not include these dates. My travel was no longer than 4 weeks. Will there be any problem? Should i do something to fix it?

Any help will be appreciated.

Ranveer.35

Star Member
Dec 20, 2016
baysics said:
Thank you so much for sharing, Mate!

Will they take my old passport too?

Ranveer.35

Star Member
Dec 20, 2016
royce110 said:

Don't give up! Mate. You will get good news soon. Good Luck!

royce110

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
smilingsurya said:
Hi All,

I need some help.

on Jan 23rd, i was requested to fill the Schedule A section 8 and 12.

Section 8 is the personal history section. I just realized that I only filled in the dates for when I was a a student or on employment. I did travel to India and other countries as a tourist over the last 8 years and did not include these dates. My travel was no longer than 4 weeks. Will there be any problem? Should i do something to fix it?

Any help will be appreciated.
Exactly the same was my case. I had traveled to Dubai for 2 weeks (when I was working) and I did not originally mention it in eAPR as I thought they were only asking for what I was doing within the country - Studying - working - unemployed etc.
But in the Schedule A I printed an extra page and mentioned the dates incl. travel as well.. Its ok if the dates overlap with your studies/work.

For all you know NDVO already knows about your travel history and wants you to tell it to them.

Complete an updated schedule, raise a CSE and attach and send with a LOE and tell them you forgot to mention in oversight and request for consideration.

royce110

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cool2409 said:
Yes, its worth waiting. I too started journey of PR processing with the hope of completing the process within 1 year by express entry, but later I learnt patience is the key to success and I got this golden email exactly after 2 yrs. Now that you have been waiting for 2 years, I suggest you to do not give up on patience. Golden email is coming soon its on the way!!! :)
Ranveer.35 said:
Don't give up! Mate. You will get good news soon. Good Luck!

Thanks a lot guys.. Seriously hopes are running low at this point, not sure if you can picture yourself in my shoes. When I see people after me getting PPR.. Its an awkward feeling.
I have no extensive travel history neither have I changed many jobs or addresses. 3 jobs 3 addresses in the past 10 years.

Hope they clear me and send me the golden mail soon..

royce110

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cool2409 said:
What does the golden email say btw? Anxious to know heh