Passport Req..
16-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2017
LANDED..........
09-10-2017
binjoy said:
Hello everyone,

My husband and I received our ITA on October 19th. We submitted our complete application on 19th Nov - CEC inland.
Have been waiting ever since to get an update.

We just received a update which says our application is Cancelled.

This is really heartbreaking as the reasons that they had mentioned is definitely not true. We have submitted all the documents.

1. Police Certificate not provided. -- We submitted certificates from Denmark, Italy and India. Italian PCC was translated also to English.
2. Educational credential - ECA was not included --- We submitted WES certificates for Indian education.
3. You have not provided a certified translation of your educational credential -- WES issued the letter in English. I dont know what translation they are referring to.

Can experts please help us. We have no clue as to why this happened. All we were hoping was to see Medical Pass but never ever imagined our application will be cancelled in spite of providing all the above documents.
We are contacting CIC customer care. Is there anything else that we can do other than this?

Thanks
Very sorry to hear about you case! I'm also eagerly awaiting MEDS PASSED status and after reading your case I'm now very anxious to see a change in status...

But lets focus on you... You had a lot of PCCs to upload, did you manage to scan them all in at least 150 DPI and in COLOR? There is a requirement that PCCs must be scanned in their original color, so if you used BW to save space then they may have disqualified your PCC scans.

yixiaop26

Jul 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
binjoy said:
Hello everyone,

My husband and I received our ITA on October 19th. We submitted our complete application on 19th Nov - CEC inland.

This is really heartbreaking as the reasons that they had mentioned is definitely not true. We have submitted all the documents.

1. Police Certificate not provided. -- We submitted certificates from Denmark, Italy and India. Italian PCC was translated also to English.
2. Educational credential - ECA was not included --- We submitted WES certificates for Indian education.
3. You have not provided a certified translation of your educational credential -- WES issued the letter in English. I dont know what translation they are referring to.

Can experts please help us. We have no clue as to why this happened. All we were hoping was to see Medical Pass but never ever imagined our application will be cancelled in spite of providing all the above documents.
We are contacting CIC customer care. Is there anything else that we can do other than this?

Thanks

is it possible, you just uploaded, but didn't submitted ?

mortywaves

Star Member
Aug 23, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sara92 said:
Finally after 51 days my medical passed ;) BG is not started :)
Yes, mine too! Right after I read your comment I checked mine and it's passed. They might be looking into nov 22 applicants right now.

Other changes:

Additonal documents: Blank -> Not needed
BG: Not needed -> In progress

binjoy

Star Member
Jan 5, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
g126 said:
Very sorry to hear about you case! I'm also eagerly awaiting MEDS PASSED status and after reading your case I'm now very anxious to see a change in status...

But lets focus on you... You had a lot of PCCs to upload, did you manage to scan them all in at least 150 DPI and in COLOR? There is a requirement that PCCs must be scanned in their original color, so if you used BW to save space then they may have disqualified your PCC scans.
CIC customer care confirms that they see my ECA document uploaded and submitted in English although the letter mentions it wasnt uploaded and not translated. So, the customer support Rep told me I can go back and report that it is uploaded and that their customer support confirmed also.

However, for PCCs she mentioned she can only see Italian PCC and not Denmark and India. What I dont understand is I had uploaded all the three combined in one document. Anyway, I am going back home to check my drive and confirm. All I can do it probably write to CIC and nothing else is in my hands.

Wish you good luck. you will do just fine.

Nov 1, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
October 24th, 2016
binjoy said:
Hello everyone,

Thanks
Sorry for your case, so if our application is cancelled. We have to create a new Express Entry profile again?

Also does it mean that if our Med is passed, all the submitted documents are good?

rewt321

Apr 12, 2016
Feel free to add me to the spreadsheet!

FSW-Outland
Applying from: USA

ITA: Sep 21
eAPR: Nov 22
AOR: Nov 22
Meds passed: Jan 12

g126

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2016
Sao Paulo
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2016
Doc's Request.
16-12-2016
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
07-01-2017
File Transfer...
18-02-2017
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
15-12-2016
Passport Req..
16-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2017
LANDED..........
09-10-2017
binjoy said:
CIC customer care confirms that they see my ECA document uploaded and submitted in English although the letter mentions it wasnt uploaded and not translated. So, the customer support Rep told me I can go back and report that it is uploaded and that their customer support confirmed also.

However, for PCCs she mentioned she can only see Italian PCC and not Denmark and India. What I dont understand is I had uploaded all the three combined in one document. Anyway, I am going back home to check my drive and confirm. All I can do it probably write to CIC and nothing else is in my hands.

Well good luck to you binjoy! Remember, scans of the PCC must be in color!

Just thought of something, did you perhaps forget to merge the PDF files with your various PCCs and only uploaded the last one (Italian PCC)?

SNS76

Feb 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
binjoy said:

Just want to give you one suggestion. If you find everything uploaded in your application, just go to your Local MP's office. As you are inside Canada, they can do many things for you (trust me, I did it for myself, while OINP just put my file for 13 months without any reason). Explain everything to them. Or, you can hire a Lawyer, that helps.

anti_maniac

Star Member
Jun 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
binjoy said:

very sorry to hear the ordeal :(
I dont know what is the turn around time for asking IRCC to reopen your file (provided they acknowledge their mistake, though i am still puzzled about your PCC not visible to support desk personal). With the way CRS scores for ITA have fallen down, i believe you should anyway create another profile and get second ITA....and file again.

*all the best*

anti_maniac

Star Member
Jun 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
after seeing posts from @sara92 and @mortywaves, i did a check on my cic account...and finally medicals passed after such a long wait.

so status now

Medical - passed
Review of submitted documents - no additional documents needed at this time (from blank)

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
g126 said:
There are basically two checking phases, the first is in CIO Ottawa and is the R10 and A11.2 checks, the second is usually at the LVO and those are the admissibility checks (criminality, misrepresentation, etc.).

BG will change at least once before it goes to the LVO and after that depending on what VO is may change several times.

So after the first time it changes it MAY mean all of your checks at CIO Ottawa are done...

More detailed info here - http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/express-entry-eapr-submitted-in-november-2016-t459415.0.html;msg5619049#msg5619049
Thanks for the explanation...well written post that I have read earlier...

I went through the post...but unfortunately it is a very GENERAL description of the whole process for different categories put together and unfortunately I don't agree...

the fact of the matter is this- the bg check change happens differently for different categories firstly...and you can confirm the same by going on any of the recent threads...

the first bg check in progress doesn't matter...no relevance...its only the second time which matters... and just because it changes first time from 'in-progress' to 'not needed' doesn't mean your r10 and a11.2 is finished at CIO...that's just an assumption but not the fact...so suggestion is to stick to facts..

Secondly- there is no connection between seeing a bgcheck change first time and application status at CIO...thats not documented anywhere buddy... because its too early

there are many applicants whose bg check remains not started till it goes to in-progress just once and they receive PPR which disproves the theory...

Best wishes!

g126

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2016
Sao Paulo
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2016
Doc's Request.
16-12-2016
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
07-01-2017
File Transfer...
18-02-2017
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
15-12-2016
Passport Req..
16-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2017
LANDED..........
09-10-2017
lazybone said:
Thanks for the explanation...well written post that I have read earlier...

I went through the post...but unfortunately it is a very GENERAL description of the whole process for different categories put together and unfortunately I don't agree...

the fact of the matter is this- the bg check change happens differently for different categories firstly...and you can confirm the same by going on any of the recent threads...

the first bg check in progress doesn't matter...no relevance...its only the second time which matters... and just because it changes first time from 'in-progress' to 'not needed' doesn't mean your r10 and a11.2 is finished at CIO...that's just an assumption but not the fact...so suggestion is to stick to facts..

Secondly- there is no connection between seeing a bgcheck change first time and application status at CIO...thats not documented anywhere buddy... because its too early

there are many applicants whose bg check remains not started till it goes to in-progress just once and they receive PPR which disproves the theory...

Best wishes!
Yes indeed, for some it changes right at the beginning and for other is takes 1/2 months to change, that's why I said it MAY mean... But thanks for your PoV, I didn't know about the last point you made "there are many applicants whose bg check remains not started till it goes to in-progress just once and they receive PPR which disproves the theory... " which is great to know! I guess it also depends on the office in charge of you file, if he's not the updating type you may never see a change.

The simple fact is there is no way of knowing just from the information available on the MyCIC page, the only way to know for sure is GCMS notes or once you get RFPR if you've not paid upfront.

Good luck and speedy PR friend!

rebelhero

Star Member
Jun 12, 2016
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
06-11-2016
Med's Done....
28-11-2016
Passport Req..
22-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
03-01-2017
LANDED..........
21-01-2017
Hi Raj,

Please update my case. I have already PPR and CoPR but I was busy with personal stuff so couldn't let anyone know.

PPR--22nd December from Ottawa office
Passport Sent -- 23rd December
Passport Received at CPC Ottawa--28th December
myCIC Update--4th January, 2017
Return Tracker Activated--5th January, 2017
CoPR -- 7th January, 2017

Nov 27, 2016
Finally have an update on my file..my medical changed to passed today. BG check is In Progress now. They did ask me for some additional documents which I uploaded right away so my review of uploaded documents says Provided.