+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry - e-APR Submitted in November 2016

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
g126 said:
This may mean they have finished the checks at CIO Ottawa (R10 and A11.2) and your app is now moving to LVO to the next stage of processing. The only way to find out is to order GCMS notes, but if I were a betting man I'd bet on that - on its way to LVO.
Question- if bg check goes from ip to nn-does it mean r10 and a11.2 is done? If yes, how? If theres a correlation please explain..

Thanks!

g126

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2016
Sao Paulo
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2016
Doc's Request.
16-12-2016
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
07-01-2017
File Transfer...
18-02-2017
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
15-12-2016
Passport Req..
16-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2017
LANDED..........
09-10-2017
lazybone said:
Question- if bg check goes from ip to nn-does it mean r10 and a11.2 is done? If yes, how? If theres a correlation please explain..

Thanks!
There are basically two checking phases, the first is in CIO Ottawa and is the R10 and A11.2 checks, the second is usually at the LVO and those are the admissibility checks (criminality, misrepresentation, etc.).

BG will change at least once before it goes to the LVO and after that depending on what VO is may change several times.

So after the first time it changes it MAY mean all of your checks at CIO Ottawa are done...

More detailed info here - http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/express-entry-eapr-submitted-in-november-2016-t459415.0.html;msg5619049#msg5619049

yixiaop26

Jul 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Legolas_10 said:
No. It changed a day after I uploaded the requested additional document. Review of submitted documents is still Provided though. I am not sure when it will change to Received.

thanks, sounds should check it more frequently. since without any email hint

SNS76

Feb 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys

There is no news for us (CEC) :(. The last CEC guy got his Medical passed at January 07 (November 19 applicant), after that no more.

Mera number kab aayega

knightkax

Star Member
Nov 2, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/11/2016
Nomination.....
29/10/2016
AOR Received.
11/11/2016
Med's Done....
07/11/2016
Passport Req..
08/03/2017
VISA ISSUED...
15/03/2017
Guys,

i have just completed an assessment session with Prepcan.

The consultant was really nice and she reviewed my resume, linkedin profile and gave much needed advice to make them better. I found that experience really helpful and I would urge you guys to book an appointment to learn many such vital minutiae that we often miss.

Registering with prepcan also allows access to loads of valuable resources and many webinars on various topics that take place literally everyday.

So guys pls do register.

Thanks.

kg8986

Dec 21, 2016
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 24 2016
Doc's Request.
January 17 2017
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
November 24 2016
Passport Req..
February 13 2017
VISA ISSUED...
February 27 2017
LANDED..........
February 28 2017
SNS76 said:
Guys

There is no news for us (CEC) :(. The last CEC guy got his Medical passed at January 07 (November 19 applicant), after that no more.

Mera number kab aayega
I am CEC, no update for medical. Submitted my application on Nov 24.

Sara92

Star Member
Jan 12, 2017
Edmotnon
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi I'm new on this forum but I follow this topic since November. Could you add my time line ?

I'm CEC inland applicant
ITA received 12 oct
Submit ee profile 22 nov
AOR 22 nov

Nothing changed since AOR

mortywaves

Star Member
Aug 23, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sara92 said:
hi I'm new on this forum but I follow this topic since November. Could you add my time line ?

I'm CEC inland applicant
ITA received 12 oct
Submit ee profile 22 nov
AOR 22 nov

Nothing changed since AOR
This seems to be the normal trend for inland applications. My AOR is same as yours and I am yet to receive any update as well.

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
g126 said:
Good suggestion.. but in case you don't have a copy with you and you've already sent the passports to the VSF then write a small LoE stating that you understand you needed to submit your passports and you've done that. If you have a receipt from the VSF or a tracking number then attach that as well.
equally nice

yixiaop26

Jul 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SNS76 said:
Guys

Mera number kab aayega

why CEC so slow . lots of them can apply FSW too, it is not fair, they are in same stream but with totally different process time.

Sara92

Star Member
Jan 12, 2017
Edmotnon
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mortywaves said:
This seems to be the normal trend for inland applications. My AOR is same as yours and I am yet to receive any update as well.
I really don't understand why the CEC applicants have to wait longer and why inland have to waint longer than Outland. Outland applicant don't need visa extension or work permit so for them is doesn't matter

binjoy

Star Member
Jan 5, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everyone,

My husband and I received our ITA on October 19th. We submitted our complete application on 19th Nov - CEC inland.
Have been waiting ever since to get an update.

We just received a update which says our application is Cancelled.

This is really heartbreaking as the reasons that they had mentioned is definitely not true. We have submitted all the documents.

1. Police Certificate not provided. -- We submitted certificates from Denmark, Italy and India. Italian PCC was translated also to English.
2. Educational credential - ECA was not included --- We submitted WES certificates for Indian education.
3. You have not provided a certified translation of your educational credential -- WES issued the letter in English. I dont know what translation they are referring to.

Can experts please help us. We have no clue as to why this happened. All we were hoping was to see Medical Pass but never ever imagined our application will be cancelled in spite of providing all the above documents.
We are contacting CIC customer care. Is there anything else that we can do other than this?

Thanks

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
binjoy said:
Hello everyone,

My husband and I received our ITA on October 19th. We submitted our complete application on 19th Nov - CEC inland.
Have been waiting ever since to get an update.

We just received a update which says our application is Cancelled.

This is really heartbreaking as the reasons that they had mentioned is definitely not true. We have submitted all the documents.

1. Police Certificate not provided. -- We submitted certificates from Denmark, Italy and India. Italian PCC was translated also to English.
2. Educational credential - ECA was not included --- We submitted WES certificates for Indian education.
3. You have not provided a certified translation of your educational credential -- WES issued the letter in English. I dont know what translation they are referring to.

Can experts please help us. We have no clue as to why this happened. All we were hoping was to see Medical Pass but never ever imagined our application will be cancelled in spite of providing all the above documents.
We are contacting CIC customer care. Is there anything else that we can do other than this?

Thanks
I am very sorry about the refusal.

1) Did you submit an Indian police certificate that was issued by a local police station/commissioner's office?
2) You have to submit your degree/diploma too. If your degree/diploma is NOT in English or French, it has to be translated + notarized and you should submit both the notarized and the translated version.
3) See #2

binjoy

Star Member
Jan 5, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
I am very sorry about the refusal.

1) Did you submit an Indian police certificate that was issued by a local police station/commissioner's office?
2) You have to submit your degree/diploma too. If your degree/diploma is NOT in English or French, it has to be translated + notarized and you should submit both the notarized and the translated version.
3) See #2
Thank you for your reply.

1) Did you submit an Indian police certificate that was issued by a local police station/commissioner's office? -- I went to BLS office in Toronto and applied for Indian PCC.
2. My Canadian education certificate was in English and WES accredited is also in English.
3. I had only 1 degree from India and 1 from here. Both were in English.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
binjoy said:
Thank you for your reply.

1) Did you submit an Indian police certificate that was issued by a local police station/commissioner's office? -- I went to BLS office in Toronto and applied for Indian PCC.
2. My Canadian education certificate was in English and WES accredited is also in English.
3. I had only 1 degree from India and 1 from here. Both were in English.
Okay, let me get this straight.

1) If you had submitted PCCs that were either in English/French OR you submitted PCCs that were not in English/French BUT were submitted along with a notarized translation OR your police certificate was issued for the complete duration of stay in the country - then, there is NO mistake on your part.

<<Please note that you should have submitted PCCs for ALL countries where you spent a period of 6 months or more (irrespective of whether it was consecutive or not)>>

2) and 3) For the Canadian credential, if you had submitted degree/diploma + transcripts OR for the foreign degree, you had submitted degree/diploma + ECA report (the translation clause applies here too), then there is NO mistake on your part.

Please check your documentation - rarely, your documents might have been corrupted as you upload and part/all of the information might have been missing. Please make sure your documents were okay.

If you are sure about this AND the above points, then you might qualify for getting your application re-opened. The chances are slim but you could try - you might have a solid case.

In the meantime, I would suggest that you create a new EE profile and try to get an ITA.