Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys i have a query
I received nomination around 15 nov
Submitted app around 25 nov
Provided additional doc around 5 dec
Cic requested for rprf fee which was paid on 16 dec
Cic confirmed that they had received pay on 30 dec when i contacted them

Now payment status is still showing as provided. All other subsequent statuses are not required at this time. Is it normal? What are next steps and when can i expect them?

Nov 1, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
October 24th, 2016
SSSahaj said:
Is it true?
I submitted mine a month ago. What if the PGWP expires before that?
That's what I read on IRCC's website:

BOWP eligibility parameters

To be eligible for a BOWP, foreign nationals must

be currently in Canada;
have valid status on a work permit that is due to expire within the next four months;
be the principal applicant on an APR under the FSWC, the CEC, the FSTC, the PNC (see note below), or one of the two caregiver classes;

have completed one of the following APR stages:
their electronic application for permanent residence (e‑APR) submitted under Express Entry has passed the R10 completeness check;

or

they have received a positive eligibility assessment on their paper APR submitted by mail under one of the economic classes above;
have applied for an open work permit;
have paid the work permit processing fee and the open work permit holder fee; and
have provided, as applicable, evidence (e.g., nomination certificate) that their provincial nomination is unrestricted.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/temp/work/prov/bridging.asp

SSSahaj

Star Member
Apr 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
10 Nov, 2016
KrispyKreamKonnoisseur said:
That's what I read on IRCC's website:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/temp/work/prov/bridging.asp
or
they have received a positive eligibility assessment on their paper APR submitted by mail under one of the economic classes above;

I'm a provincial nominee so I assume this does not apply for me as I've attached my nomination letter along with BOWP application

SNS76

Feb 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SSSahaj said:
or

I'm a provincial nominee so I assume this does not apply for me as I've attached my nomination letter along with BOWP application
Me also think so. Anyway, you just applied, you file file will be opened after about 27 days (present timing) from your date of submission. Many things can be happened :).

They will not reject your application, may be just hold for few more days. You can work with your present work permit until you get your decision. In 2015, my work permit extension file took 5 months to approved (due to backlog). I was OK, just didn't have the provincial medical insurance :(

pratik1216

Jun 13, 2015
Toronto, Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
You can apply for a new passport and once you get it, you can raise a CSE and send the bio pages of the new passport.

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx
Thank you Raj! I now have received my new passport. And, have a few question for you

1. In the link you shared, what should I select as "Type of application/enquiry (required)"? - Permanent Residence (Applied Online)?
2. Should I write the explanation in the "Your enquiry " text box or will I get a option to upload a word document letter of explanation later?
3. Where would I upload the new passport pdf? will there be a provision to do so later in the process?

Thank you very much for you help!

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
KrispyKreamKonnoisseur said:
Question. What are the average time for the R10 and A11 to be processed? I just submitted my BOWP yesterday and looks like it's not going to be processed unless those two checks the R10 check is done first.
From what i have seen BOWPs get approved for CECs at R10 but
most times not..

BOWP will get approved when criminality is passed...thought I should let you know...

Best wishes!

Tala_08

Jan 7, 2017
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ronnie16 said:
Dear all friends

I have recieved good news i.e of PPR . Below is my timeline for EE FSW.

FSW ITA: 22/10/16
EE App Submit: 15/11//2016
EAPR Submit & AOR: 15/11/2016
Meds Passed: 20/11/16
BG in Progress: 04/01/2017
RPRF Req: Paid upfront
PPR Req: 10/01/17
PPR submitted
COPR: Awaited eagarlyyyy ???
Congratulations, that was really quick! FSW Outland are the ones getting PPR first in this thread. Just an observation.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
pratik1216 said:
Thank you Raj! I now have received my new passport. And, have a few question for you

1. In the link you shared, what should I select as "Type of application/enquiry (required)"? - Permanent Residence (Applied Online)?

Yes

2. Should I write the explanation in the "Your enquiry " text box or will I get a option to upload a word document letter of explanation later?

3. Where would I upload the new passport pdf? will there be a provision to do so later in the process?

You can explain your situation in the text box given. When you fill in all the details and click on "Next", the system will put out a prompt asking if you want to upload documents. You can say "Yes" and upload the document in the placeholder generated.

Thank you very much for you help!

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
maindola said:
Guys i have a query
I received nomination around 15 nov
Submitted app around 25 nov
Provided additional doc around 5 dec
Cic requested for rprf fee which was paid on 16 dec
Cic confirmed that they had received pay on 30 dec when i contacted them

Now payment status is still showing as provided. All other subsequent statuses are not required at this time. Is it normal? What are next steps and when can i expect them?
Yes, this is normal.

Eligibility field will have the value "In Progress" up until the point you get your PPR. It'll change to "Passed" only after you submit your passport for stamping. BG checks might have the values "Not Needed at this time", "Not started" or "In Progress". Once you get PPR, this will change to "Passed".

The standard processing time is 6 months from the date you received AOR.

Legolas_10

Star Member
Nov 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Background check changed from In Progress to Not needed at this time. Any clues to what that could mean?

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
Legolas_10 said:
Background check changed from In Progress to Not needed at this time. Any clues to what that could mean?
Doesnt mean anything..means your application is being processed hence you are seeing changes online and that is good..

Best wishes!

pratik1216

Jun 13, 2015
Toronto, Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks Raj. I've sent the explanation and the new scans, i'll wait for their update. Will they send me a received/updated notification?

FYI, the maximum file size once can attach here is 2 MB per file. And if there are multiple files, the total cannot exceed 3.5 MB. Spent most of my evening to compress file without loosing quality.

g126

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2016
Sao Paulo
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2016
Doc's Request.
16-12-2016
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
07-01-2017
File Transfer...
18-02-2017
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
15-12-2016
Passport Req..
16-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2017
LANDED..........
09-10-2017
Legolas_10 said:
This may mean they have finished the checks at CIO Ottawa (R10 and A11.2) and your app is now moving to LVO to the next stage of processing. The only way to find out is to order GCMS notes, but if I were a betting man I'd bet on that - on its way to LVO.